who are the staff?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

who are the staff?

Unread postby allanh » February 2nd, 2009, 8:57 am

hi, after playing (or rather, clicking) through Fate/Stay Night with Mirror Moon's translations, I am interested in finding out about the kind people who put in the effort to let us non-Japanese speakers enjoy this great experience.

May I ask who are the staff / webmasters of this website? Are you guys from English speaking countries or Japan? You seem to have a great skill in both Japanese and English (which is rare in Japan). Is there any chance for you guys to kindly introduce yourself to us? (e.g age, gender, job, interest, why you do translations...etc)

allanh
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » February 2nd, 2009, 9:03 am

Click on Usergroups found on top of this page, drop down and select staffers, click view information.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Re: who are the staff?

Unread postby inferno_flamex » February 2nd, 2009, 3:45 pm

allanh wrote:hi, after playing (or rather, clicking) through Fate/Stay Night with Mirror Moon's mirror moon translations, I am interested in finding out about the kind people who put in the effort to let us non-Japanese speakers enjoy this great experience.

Fix'd... XDDD

Remember.. its not MM.. but rather... mm... it looks more cooler that way being in one line.. or something.. XDDD

Anyway...
groupcp.php?g=3

That's the page that you'd wanna go to, if you wanna see their details and such...

However..

Is there any chance for you guys to kindly introduce yourself to us

Yes... I admit that i am abit wondering on what you guys likes and dislikes..

You know? lay back abit and come talk to us over imaginary beers and cookies... about life.. or... some personal collections perhaps... Or why The Xev is always know for 'the one who did nothing'.. LOL! XDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Atriel » February 2nd, 2009, 11:04 pm

You can meet some of them in the IRC channel. Easier.
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby allanh » February 2nd, 2009, 11:29 pm

just one quick question, is TakaJun - san a Japanese?
allanh
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Atriel » February 4th, 2009, 12:15 am

I think he is. Can't say for sure.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Catastrophe » February 4th, 2009, 12:49 am

Atriel wrote:I think he is. Can't say for sure.

Im pretty sure he confirmed it somewhere
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby allanh » February 4th, 2009, 12:56 am

but I read his blog from a while back and he said he went to Japan for holidays... does that mean he isn't from Japan?
http://Miyazaki.com - my Hayao Miyazaki fan site
http://CityHunter.com- my City Hunter fan site
Saber-chan, come back to me~~~~~
allanh
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Atriel » February 4th, 2009, 3:23 am

He was born there and moved out? Hey TakaJun! You have another fan ready to give you his little sister!

But really, you should try the IRC channel. At least when i went in, md said he could rape my ass with a corncob.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » February 4th, 2009, 4:42 am

Atriel wrote:He was born there and moved out? Hey TakaJun! You have another fan ready to give you his little sister!

But really, you should try the IRC channel. At least when i went in, md said he could rape my ass with a corncob.

o_O.... with a what?
Last time I checked, TheXev was talking about Umineko and ArchDemon ranting about winamp.... or something like that... memory is vague. Anyway, the IRC feels more like the hangout for the staffers, if you are interested in meeting them, you are better off checking there than here. Some people I've never heard of also pop out and seem to know the mm guys pretty well, like that Yuta guy and replicated (though I think that guy is an mm member... not sure though :P). Not only that, LosS (one of the guys who translated Chaos;Head) and other people also go there. It has a different feeling than this joint but it ain't a bad place.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to General Chat