Ever 17 Bad ends

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Ever 17 Bad ends

Unread postby solopy567 » January 19th, 2009, 8:37 pm

Please don't kill me, I didn't know where to put this.

So anyway, I have heard that there are bad ends in Ever 17, but the walkthrough I'm using doesn't tell me how to get them.

Does anybody know a walkthrough that includes the bad ends, or is a walkthrough for them is really unnecessary?
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby X-Calibar » January 19th, 2009, 9:06 pm

Probably unnecessary...
With Takashi, just punch the Kid and win a bad ending :D
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby solopy567 » January 19th, 2009, 9:36 pm

X-Calibar wrote:Probably unnecessary...

I mean for example, I saw on youtube a bad end in which

Tsugumi sacrifices herself to seal the door, the Kid dies in a capsule pod, You dies of blood loss (or something) and Takeshi also dies of something

Something like that is what I'm looking for.
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » January 19th, 2009, 10:07 pm

With Takeshi, just punch the Kid and win a bad ending :D

fix'd. Also it isn't necessary to actually do that to get a bad-end. IIRC, I enjoyed
punching
the whinny guy and got a good end in my
second play/skip-through

solopy567 wrote:I mean for example, I saw on youtube a bad end in which
Tsugumi sacrifices herself to seal the door, the Kid dies in a capsule pod, You dies of blood loss (or something) and Takeshi also dies of something

Oh man! I loved that one! I was like "wwooooooooooOOOOOOOOO!!! AWEsome!". Also:
Tsugumi didn't sacrifice herself, she decided to kill herself since everything seemed just pretty fucked up at the moment with everyone dying because of that superAIDS. In the end, that's what she wanted... Or at least in that bad-end.

Anyway, I think you just have to play Takeshi's side of the story for the first time to get that ending. To get the other ones, you pretty much have to choose the options that consider the significant female character.

Mild Rant & observations:
Tsugumi/Sora Good end spoiler:
In those, mainly in Tsugumi's, she is shown that she has found her "will to live" (for lack of better words...) when falling in love with Takeshi.

Coco's End spoiler:
Even though Takeshi gets pretty much ax'd in any of those two endings, the laws of nature get incredibly raEpd with that Winkle-fella jumping through time. So Takeshi ends up alive and everyone gets a disgustingly good ending.... I mean, I don't have anything against good endings, but that ending was just LAAAAAAME!
Last edited by abscess on January 21st, 2009, 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Atriel » January 20th, 2009, 1:10 am

abscess wrote:Coco's End spoiler:
Even though Takeshi gets pretty much ax'd in any of those two endings, the laws of nature get incredibly raEpd with that Winkle-fella jumping through time. So Takeshi ends up alive and everyone gets a disgustingly good ending.... I mean, I don't have anything against good endings, but that ending was just LAAAAAAME!

Fail ending is fail ending.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » January 20th, 2009, 7:05 am

solopy567 wrote:

I mean for example, I saw on youtube a bad end in which

I remember getting that when I was aiming for the Tsugumi/Sora Good End. I don't recall how I got there but I remember just trying to balance the two's points. . . Well, the Tsugumi Bad end is pretty easy to get though.
Just say the wrong thing at the gondola or something like that.
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread postby X-Calibar » January 20th, 2009, 7:49 am

abscess wrote:
With Takeshi, just punch the Kid and win a bad ending :D

fix'd. Also it isn't necessary to actually do that to get a bad-end. IIRC, I enjoyed
punching
the whinny guy and got a good end in my
second first play/skip-through

Really? I never knew that... Whenever I chose that I always ended up with a bad ending even if I thought I had done everything else correctly.. very interesting!

oops about the name lol
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby solopy567 » January 20th, 2009, 1:18 pm

Weird you said to get the bad ends I need to punch the kid, and I did that but I still ended up with the good end.
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby NonExistence » January 25th, 2009, 7:17 am

basically... become makoto (obviously makoto from school days). then bad ends are no longer an issue!
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Return to General Chat