Final Fantasy Dissidia PSP (Spoilers if any)

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Final Fantasy Dissidia PSP (Spoilers if any)

Unread postby inferno_flamex » December 25th, 2008, 1:06 pm

Yeah... Lets talk about this game of great action on the PSP that even without an english translation is GREAT GREAT fun to play...

And with that.. lets talk gameplay...

Maybe im not playing that far yet..

But Squall sux.. -___-

Why oh WHY must he be so suckish!?
Im a Squall Fan! But why is his attacsk be oh so so SLOW!?

Against a CPU enemy is fine.. but against another player is... oh come ON!!

Why must he do a 360 degree FRIGGIN TURN... Before he actually attack? Why? Why? Ugggh...
I think Cloud is overrated... But he's slowly becoming my main just because his attacks suit my play...

And i dont like that.. >_<
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby CSXLoser » December 25th, 2008, 4:29 pm

I hate camera...it goes crazy when everyone keeps moving at different elevations

Otherwise this game is pretty fun
CSXLoser
Addict

Unread postby Masterori » December 25th, 2008, 10:55 pm

Squall is actually pretty strong if used right... if you want slow reference : Exdeath

The camera angle isn't that bad..

But zidane for the win! ( Final fantasy 9 fan ) he's fast and does a ton of combo but... I need some equipments! , Anyone know how to get those uber level 100+ equipment that the level 9 CPU on level 105+ use... sides fighting them... ( and fighting level 9 CPU is hell... )
Masterori
Might just like this board

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » December 25th, 2008, 11:43 pm

GAAAAH Kuja is annoying as hell to defeat. Currently playing through Butz storyline and hes at Lvl 10 VS a Lvl 16 Kuja. 1 Brave hit from him == Break. 1 HP hit == Death. I defeated frigging Lvl 16 Cloud of Darkness with a Lvl 5 Onion Knight without getting hit once but defeating Kuja is impossible I tells you. Also stupid Butz attacks are all melee till now so have to continuously dodge his attacks and hope to get in a counter attack. Set Ifrit as summon and got to break him once and followed up with an EX attack but still only brought his life down by half >_>
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » December 27th, 2008, 7:16 am

Do you guys know where is the average level before you gain a new (HP) Attack? Seriously.. Squall needs a new move already imho...
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby AvatarofRage » December 27th, 2008, 2:32 pm

I've been considering buying a PSP just so I can play this game,

How's Terra? Is she any good?
Crack Addic!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » December 28th, 2008, 2:25 am

AvatarofRage wrote:I've been considering buying a PSP just so I can play this game,

If you're planning to get a PSP, might as well you wait till you can get your hands on the US version... I heard its gonna be released on March 09...

But maybe.. You could get yourself a PSP before then, and wait till the US release... before getting the game itself..
The game is great fun.. But i find that its only 'great fun' when in VS mode with an actual HUMAN player, once the game got alittle further on... So you're gonna have to start to find a VS buddy sometime in the future...

About Terra.. Well.. She's blond here... and honestly she's not really my type. She's a magic based unit.. and too slow for me.
But then again, i have not been using her that much cos i've been concentrating on Squall. And I can say from experience that Squall SUX in the beginning... So who knows eh? She could unlock some great powers once her level is high enough.
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » December 28th, 2008, 6:56 am

inferno_flamex wrote:
AvatarofRage wrote:I've been considering buying a PSP just so I can play this game,

About Terra.. Well.. She's blond here... and honestly she's not really my type. She's a magic based unit.. and too slow for me.
But then again, i have not been using her that much cos i've been concentrating on Squall. And I can say from experience that Squall SUX in the beginning... So who knows eh? She could unlock some great powers once her level is high enough.

Well you can buy her green haired costume so that's not so much of an issue. Also I think Terra isn't too bad. Shes the only magic user in the good guys. From what I have played till now Frioniel is a beast.
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » December 30th, 2008, 1:20 pm

Woohoo passed that lvl 16 Kuja on my second try this time around. I started completing all the other story modes and got magic pot on Clouds and just raped Kuja by letting him break me XD

Well only Tidus storyline left now. Now that I have played them all I can give a better judgement of Terra. She is probably my second favourite character. I didnt lose a single time with her despite her storyline being 4 or 5 stars. I realise she is not for everyone but I loved using her because she can attack from far away and her spells dont take a huge time to use either.
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kcuf » February 11th, 2009, 11:12 am

*Uses phoenix down on thread

I can't wait to get my hands on this. I saw some gameplays and looks like you have to button mash all the time. My fingers will get sore after I will play this game nonstop.
And... Did I spot a FAKER in the game?
Kcuf
Addict

Unread postby AvatarofRage » February 12th, 2009, 1:19 pm

According to Wiki the English Version comes out in August...
Crack Addic!

Return to General Chat