Which genre of anime do you like most?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Genres of anime

Ecchi
4%
Homosexual
No votes
Supernatural
13%
Historical
9%
Comedy
35%
Romances
9%
Fantasy
4%
Horror
9%
Psychological
4%
Apocalyptic
13%

Total votes : 23

Unread postby abscess » December 28th, 2008, 3:22 am

I'd go for apocalypctic and psychological, but sometimes psycho-stories turn out to be "my mommy didn't love me nough" or something like that. So I choose apocalypctic stuff, those stories really hit me with the "we are fucking hungry! we need food NAO!" approach.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Xamdou » December 28th, 2008, 11:03 am

Atriel wrote:The storyline is ok. Not the best shit ever, but above average. What i like about it is the characters.

@Xamdou: That's because it's not finished yet. Unless you just read the final part of the novel (is it out yet?) and that was your impression.
so is it possible for a season 4?
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Atriel » December 28th, 2008, 8:32 pm

Yes. The rumours about it have been going around for a while. However no date has been announced (i think?) and i don't even know if the novel has reached the ending. When it does, a 4th season may come out.

As far as i know, the next part of the novel will be the ending. Not sure though.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Re: Which genre of anime do you like most?

Unread postby kranchroy » August 5th, 2010, 10:44 am

Well, I would definitely say that the novel is one of my favorite genres because, well, I love the idea of two people falling in love and ends happily ever after. But I would also fantastic, because I have to deal with the real world every day, and I want to get out by then. I am also pleased martial arts anime, just because martial arts are cool.
kranchroy
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to General Chat