Zeitgeist: Addendum

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Zeitgeist: Addendum

Unread postby ayadew » November 27th, 2008, 8:57 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7695921912

This movie makes so many valid points it's scary.
I'm a truthseeker, not thrillseeker, so I almost never go bananas when someone presents almost immaculate proof. Scepticism is only the result of free will.

Anyway, this movie is mandatory to watch, wether you're highly sceptical but interested like me or living in your own dream world.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ayadew » November 28th, 2008, 12:28 pm

Reality is hard isn't it
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 28th, 2008, 2:42 pm

EDIT: I won't say this video has opened my eyes since I already it would be something like that. It has only made it clearer.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby ayadew » November 28th, 2008, 3:22 pm

Then I hope you are contributing to removing the monetary policy from society?
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 28th, 2008, 3:39 pm

ayadew wrote:Then I hope you are contributing to removing the monetary policy from society?

It can't be done.

People need money.
they can't literaly live without it.
To change the monetary world system would mean the destruction of the human world as we know it. Returning to the middle age or even to the stone age (at least for a while. After that it would begin all again. In the same way by the same kind of people...)

Money isn't the dollar.
Money is the unit we use in order to pay. Even rice can be money. Even if the bartering (deutsch: Tauschhandel) had evolved to a global point, the incredible amount of people and demand would create again those "Imaginary wares", the inflation and interests.

the worst thing about the system is that it works.
Why do you have to change something that works?

There is nothing we can do about that except criticise it. If we want to do something a revolution is needed. Not like the french revolution or the american revolution it would mean a global revolution. A true "death match" in a world wide scale were the countries would begin to create alliances and enemies every day, every hour. No weapons are needed in such a war of course. Pens and seals are enough to destroy a country. (see russia.)
No Nuclear weapons are needed to destroy a government. You just need to kill the head and the people will follow.

etc etc etc etc etc etc.
I think I got off at some points....

EDIT: BY the way, if the world were to reach such a stage the USA are the first ones to go down. Why? because the whole world dislikes the government of the united states (not its people but its policy). Moreover you must get rid the strongest ones first.

NOTE: It resembles my Fic "Vbeso" (Now you know where I got that!)
Last edited by zweiterversuch on November 28th, 2008, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby ayadew » November 28th, 2008, 3:44 pm

In a society build on love, technology and resources it can.

The problem is that people needs to "trade", or barter. Something for something. A true material view. Not something for happiness, just something for money.

Please stop insulting both mine and your own intelligence by saying that it can't be done. We can picture it, because it can be part of us. Thus it can be done.

The current society is build around the laws that were many thousand years ago, a time of destruction, war and hate. We are now aware of that this isn't the way to do it. We can reach to all humans in the world, we can cooperate.
No human is inherently evil or destructive, the society encourages to it. If you do not agree with this I'm very sad for you, giving up on humanity.

We are aware, that is the fundamental difference. We need no religion, because we are all one.
My country is the world. My religion is to do good.
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 28th, 2008, 3:51 pm

No.
You can't at least no with so much people on earth. The key for this problem (besides money) is the super poblation on earth. You may be able to isolate a country and change its system but you can't convince 6,720,000,000 million people of giving up their life styles.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby ayadew » November 28th, 2008, 3:55 pm

You can't convince?
You know the basic laws of the universe, cause of effect? Are you arguing against that? ???

It's a slow process, it takes time. Any push makes effects.
People are becoming increasingly more interested in their spiritual side, as information is relayed through the internet. They are becoming aware because of it, for it can spread all information to everyone.
We are not mentally controlled as much any more, as if stranded on island of countries.

In time people will be convinced. In time we will all be aware of everyone, -if-, we can defeat the monetary policy which DENIES this.
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Henduluin » November 28th, 2008, 4:01 pm

zweiterversuch wrote: 6,720,000,000 million people

Ho snap, talk about overpopulation.

As for Zeitgeist... as long as our pathetic excuse for an "educational" system is still in place, things won't change. We need to rebuild that from scratch first, the rest will follow with time as the new, properly educated children take over the planet.
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 28th, 2008, 4:25 pm

ayadew wrote:You can't convince?
You know the basic laws of the universe, cause of effect? Are you arguing against that? ???

It's a slow process, it takes time. Any push makes effects.
People are becoming increasingly more interested in their spiritual side, as information is relayed through the internet. They are becoming aware because of it, for it can spread all information to everyone.
We are not mentally controlled as much any more, as if stranded on island of countries.

In time people will be convinced. In time we will all be aware of everyone, -if-, we can defeat the monetary policy which DENIES this.

Ok. Lets say it can be done.
Lets say you can actually convince your country to change their monetary system (lets be nice. You have done well. A whole country supports you.)
what next?

the islamic nations are a huge problem.

china is a huge problem too (the next world power. )

Africa is too a problem.It is like a wound of hundred years you have to heal and patch up.

south america will be though too.

Japan won't surrender easily (japan is one of the few contries I know where racism so strong as not to be called "japanese " even after becoming a japanese passport.

To destroy the monetary system means destroy the USA. to destroy the USA means destroy the United nations (believe it or not that is what will happen)
to destroy the United nations means the order and rules of the world will be changed drastically and that means conflict.

Who in the world wants conflict? Nobody.

Because of that they will call you "a bad guy" and they will chase after you and kill you.

YOU WANTED TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM. YOU WANTED PUT IN RISK THEIR LIVES AND THE OF THEIR FAMILES!

that is what they will think and you, who tried to make justice, will be cursed over generations.

Sure, they will understand at some point and they will even call you a hero but they won't do anything about it
"The system works and I am fine with it."
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby ayadew » November 28th, 2008, 4:56 pm

The system fails.
Can't you see currently, US is -about- to be destroyed. It's all spinning out of control.

5% of the world keeps 50% of the wealth? HOW can that be self sustainable?
It's destructive, and it'll implode on itself.

You make no valid point saying countries and religion, they will also be affected, slowly but surely. It's simply time.

The things CREATING conflict is the monetary system and different believes, while we all struggle to the same thing = oneness.
The desire for oneness is the only fundamental thing we humans share, and the most important one.

You cannot get oneness from money.
Money has no place in a world built of good.
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 28th, 2008, 5:02 pm

Ok.

I think I am being the stubborn one. I have just read what I have posted and I think I have been saying again and again the same things.

Please, tell me:
how is a world made of good?

NOTE: All religions suck! but there is one thing I like and that is their teachings. The ones I like the most:

"Don't do to other what you want to be done to yourself."

"The world is a place of suffer."
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby ayadew » November 28th, 2008, 5:06 pm

Yes, you are stubborn =) Be open to possibilities
A good world is where everyone realises this:

My country is the world. My religion is to do good.
All is one. One is all. = We are from the same source of the universe (big bang, or whatever you wish to call it. I don't personally believe in big bang but we can call it that)

Thus we are not below or above the world, we are what defines the world. There is no god, existence is god, and we are part of existence.
All humans are capable of love, and we need it.

Unconditional love is the path
My reason to spread my ideas is because I believe they are of help to others, I don't wish others to be stuck in a reality created from people with evil intentions
That is a way of showing love
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 28th, 2008, 5:22 pm

Such a world of love sounds nice and I have dreamed thousand times of it.
But dreams are weird and don't makes sense.

When I draw something I first think about what I want to draw and how I want to draw it but when my pencil touchs the paper it doesn't go like I want it to.
So tell me. How do I draw this world of love?

how do you build the houses?

how do you teach the kids?

what do you eat in such a world?

Tell me, please.

How does that world looks like

and more importantly.

Where is that "world" going to be.

Is it in Colombia? or in bolivia?

Kenya maybe? or in the Kozobo?

Alaska?

or in the USA, Germany, Japan or London ?
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby ayadew » November 28th, 2008, 5:42 pm

That world is everywhere, because we have the technology.
Space, earth, universe.

The technology doesn't necessarily have to be material. We are spiritual beings and we can tap into the energies of the world.
Now, this is a very esoteric belief, but it's fundamental in my reality. If you do not believe in esoteric things I cannot discuss further.
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 28th, 2008, 5:54 pm

ayadew wrote:That world is everywhere, because we have the technology.
Space, earth, universe.

The technology doesn't necessarily have to be material. We are spiritual beings and we can tap into the energies of the world.
Now, this is a very esoteric belief, but it's fundamental in my reality. If you do not believe in esoteric things I cannot discuss further.

mmm....
Me neither.

I will just say this.

I am ready to help you and anybody else to create that world but you have to admit that in order to do that, many will suffer.
that makes you, and me and everybody who tries to do so an enemy of the human world we know.

NOTE: It is a little sad. The ice cream doesn't taste as good today as it did yesterday. It is somehow salty. Maybe because my tears fall on it or because I know it tastes different.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby ayadew » November 28th, 2008, 6:05 pm

Those that are bound by materialism will suffer.
That is their chosen path.
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Atriel » November 28th, 2008, 6:11 pm

While highly improbable. Removing money could happen if:

Religions ceased to exist. Sounds extremist, but religions have caused more trouble than what they may have solved.

Communism. An utopia, the idea is perfect (the little i know about it at least). The problem is the people. Then for the people to work with this, they have to become drones. (As in, your goals are = Get married > Fuck and get kids > Send them to school and raise them to do the same > Die. And as i saw a couple of weeks ago; Repeat after me: I am Free)

And that would be an example of the basic things, nothing more.

properly educated children take over the planet.

Or how i like to call them, society drones.

We are spiritual beings

You see, ayadew. Not everyone thinks that.

The main problem with that, is that your path is decided the moment you are conceived. It already happens with this system, but in that case it would be even worse because extremism would be needed in order to convince every person about their way of life. What they have to do, how to do it, etc... All for the sake of the world. I tend to think for myself and my kind wouldn't be welcomed in that world. And there are others that just for the heck of it won't listen to you. Then again, you could just kill me and the rest but that could give you more problems. While some people would think "You died because you were a threat" Some others would question what they have been doing. Eventually, conflict. You follow me?

It's physically possible i guess but i find it hard for something like that to actually happen.

Edit: Have you played Starcraft? I guess you do. You know the Zerg. We would need to be like them. Mindless little (and not so little) critters. FOR THE SWARM!!
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 28th, 2008, 6:20 pm

Atriel wrote:While highly improbable. Removing money could happen if:

Religions ceased to exist. Sounds extremist, but religions have caused more trouble than what they may have solved.

Communism. An utopia, the idea is perfect (the little i know about it at least). The problem is the people. Then for the people to work with this, they have to become drones. (As in, your goals are = Get married > Fuck and get kids > Send them to school and raise them to do the same > Die. And as i saw a couple of weeks ago; Repeat after me: I am Free)

And that would be an example of the basic things, nothing more.

properly educated children take over the planet.

Or how i like to call them, society drones.

We are spiritual beings

You see, ayadew. Not everyone thinks that.

The main problem with that, is that your path is decided the moment you are conceived. It already happens with this system, but in that case it would be even worse because extremism would be needed in order to convince every person about their way of life. What they have to do, how to do it, etc... All for the sake of the world. I tend to think for myself and my kind wouldn't be welcomed in that world. And there are others that just for the heck of it won't listen to you. Then again, you could just kill me and the rest but that could give you more problems. While some people would think "You died because you were a threat" Some others would question what they have been doing. Eventually, conflict. You follow me?

It's physically possible i guess but i find it hard for something like that to actually happen.

Edit: Have you played Starcraft? I guess you do. You know the Zerg. We would need to be like them. Mindless little (and not so little) critters. FOR THE SWARM!!

You are right.
It is hard but it is possible.
I am not trying to say "LET's DO IT! AYADEW, YOU HAVE CONVINCED ME!"
but at least I have to say now. "Well, you can do that too."
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 28th, 2008, 6:38 pm

It's impossible to remove the money system after we've used it for so long. Spices in old trades were a form of currency, silver, gold, ect. All that is happening now is it's more professional and constant.

Human greed is inherent, people desire to want more and more, and most of these people don't have enough personal morals to restrain themselves. There will always be rich and there will always be poor. In the US right now, 90% of the wealth belongs to 1% of the population. You're right that the US is going down, unless Obama can really perform miracles, no matter what he does, the USA is finished. It's my country, and I'm not to fond of it, but still, it's better to live here than most places.

The mere idea that it is possible to remove the currency system is laughable. I do not claim to be intelligent, but I think from any point of view, there will always be some shape or form of currency in the world. Communism looks good on paper, but in practice, it cannot be done to human greed.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Next

Return to General Chat