Merlin (BBC series)

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Merlin (BBC series)

Unread postby Nerroth » November 26th, 2008, 12:46 am

Hi.

Looks like Auntie has a new take on a certain legend.

OP

Preview

Although, it has no sub-Romans, Merlin's not a de-Ascended Ancient, and 'Arthur' is not Arturia... but aside from all that, I wonder if it's any good?

Who knows.

And also:

In April 2008, broadcast rights were purchased by NBC,[9] the first British television series for many years to be purchased by a major television network in the US. The distributor, FremantleMedia Enterprises, also sold broadcast rights to CTV in Canada and Network Ten in Australia.[10][11][12] The series will be broadcast in the U.S. in January 2009.
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 26th, 2008, 3:19 am

It looks to be another generic TV Drama, with cheesy acting and bad props. Seriously, I can't stand some of the crap that's come out in the recent years. So many of these shows are just like "WOW, that's SO BAD!" and yet everyone watches them and loves them...it's weird.

Arturia? I doubt anyone but Nasu would make Arthur a female.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Nerroth » November 26th, 2008, 3:46 am

Mkilbride wrote:It looks to be another generic TV Drama, with cheesy acting and bad props. Seriously, I can't stand some of the crap that's come out in the recent years. So many of these shows are just like "WOW, that's SO BAD!" and yet everyone watches them and loves them...it's weird.

Well, you never know.

Arturia? I doubt anyone but Nasu would make Arthur a female.

That part was intended to be a joke - as was the reference to the Stargate take on Merlin...
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Ailtin » November 26th, 2008, 9:22 pm

I watched that a bit. Nothing special. Its not good but not bad. But Merlin... he looks somehow...i cant explain. Sorry cant find a pic. Arhtur isnt as well too.
Ailtin
Might just like this board

Return to General Chat