Would you be with a girl/boy who will destroy the world?..

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Do you think I should make a poll for this?

yes
32%
no
9%
.....<_<"
59%

Total votes : 34

Would you be with a girl/boy who will destroy the world?..

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 17th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Now imagine this:

You meet a girl/boy someday somehow and after a few months you fall in love with her/him. (Wait! don't be hasty)
You really would do anything for her/him (I don't know what kind of taste you guys/girls have so lets say this girl/boy you meet is perfect for you. As I said before the perfect person for you!!!)
but someday you discover that this girl/boy wants to destroy the world. Why? He/She feels like it. There is no meaning behind it. She/he just want to do it but she/he needs somebody by his/her side to do so. Why? because when everything is over she needs somebody to live for (you get it?)

So she/he asks you:

Would you be with me, a girl/boy who will eventually destroy the world or obliberate the human race?

She/he really wants you to be the one she/he will be with to the end of her/his life but don't get too cocky, You can be replaced if you don't agree. You just happen to be the one she/he likes the most now and forever but once you refuse her/him you will only be a corpse rotting under the sun.

Ok. Did you imagine it?
Now as I said:

She/he loves you enough to take you with /herhim but not enough to stop her/his plans.

You are you (not some kind of weird UBW or MEoDP-user and even if you try to kill her/him with another methods she/he won't die. She/he is what we call a "regenerator and duplicator" (Like a starfish))

you have then only 2 options:

Be with her/him and save your own butt and have wild shampoo sex with her/him for all eternity.

Or be killed together with all humanity in a very scary and painfull way. (You die painfully (see spoiler) . The other people dies from a virus that causes a huge shock to the brain...in other words, they die of shock.)

So which one do you choose?

Painful death:
1. She/ he will depilate your pubic hair with how wax Then your arms and chest, eyebrows and hair.
2.After that she/he will insert some needles in your joints and let electricity go through them.
3. she/he will then put you in a huge pot filled with salty water and let the needles get rusty. she will put the food on a stick and feed you only spicy stuff.
4. she/he will cook you slowly.

I wasn't this specific at first but since some of you wanted to know more about her I just had to do it.

Answer: I would do it.
Why?
The world is going to end anyways so why shouldn't I enjoy it's last moments with a beautiful girl by my side ?
Last edited by zweiterversuch on November 17th, 2008, 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby ayadew » November 17th, 2008, 9:01 pm

There really is only 1 answer to that poll of yours
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » November 17th, 2008, 9:54 pm

Hmm...
the way I see it, one gets fucked wether one wants it or not... So saying no isn't quite viable in anyway...
If I could kill her and keep the world alive I'd do it. Greater good, that's how I think.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 17th, 2008, 9:58 pm

Simple numbers, that's how it is.

Kill her, save alot more. It's not much to think about, if there is no other way, I'm sorry, but she has to die.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Re: Would you be with a girl/boy who will destroy the world?

Unread postby abscess » November 17th, 2008, 10:02 pm

Mkilbride wrote:Kill her, save alot more. It's not much to think about, if there is no other way, I'm sorry, but she has to die.

Yeah but...
zweiterversuch wrote:
    You can't preven't her/him from doing so.
    You can't try to change her/him.
    She/he is hot. (cute, handsome, nice, whatever you like. Your perfect girl/boy)
    You can't kill her/him and save the world. (Love & die or die!) fix'd
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby AlinSabel » November 17th, 2008, 10:05 pm

Change everyone so they aren't human anymore! XD And move them off world! XD

Just kidding.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby X-Calibar » November 17th, 2008, 10:33 pm

You can't preven't her/him from doing so.
You can't try to change her/him.
She/he is hot. (cute, handsome, nice, whatever you like. Your perfect girl/boy)
You can't kill her/him and save the world. (Love or die!)

So I can't stop the destroyer from destroying the world if I don't kill them.
I can't change their mind about ending the world.
The destroyer is the One. The one you've been searching for.
You can either kill them and save the world or be with them and end the world...

Ehhhh, so the One I've been searching for all my life has decided Humanity [except for me!] is a virus! And must be eliminated! Interesting...

Usually this kind of question is a neutral question like :
You can sacrifice the One you've been looking for all your life to save the world from annihilation. The alternative is, you two can live on, in happiness, in paradise, even if the current world ends.

Well following the topic question, I'd want to know more about the Destroyer so I can make a better decision rather than an uninformed general decision like : Kill or the world dies! That's all you need to know! Nah for me I want to know moreeee about the Destroyer, why they will destroy it, etc ...
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 17th, 2008, 10:41 pm

FiXED! See first post.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby abscess » November 18th, 2008, 12:06 am

Hmmm...
I'd blow my brains out. Period.
It would be boring and irritating for me to stay in a world were everyone else simply doesn't exist and there is no possibility of people living on, except for just a single person who, quite frankly, doesn't appear to interested in humanity living on...... The "I'm perfect for you but I'm gonna effin' kill everybody else" is a very, very, VERY strong turn off for me.

zweterversuch wrote:Be with her/him and save your own butt and have wild shampoo sex with her/him for all eternity.

Besides... how can you have "wild shampoo sex for all eternity" (lol) if there is nobody else fabricating the stuff anymore?
abscess

Unread postby Ciel » November 18th, 2008, 12:24 am

a question, can the girl be a white haired eternal loli?

because if yes, screw humanity, i'm in. :o :p
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Re: Would you be with a girl/boy who will destroy the world?

Unread postby negum » November 18th, 2008, 12:27 am

Ciel wrote:a question, can the girl be a white haired eternal loli?

because if yes, screw humanity, i'm in. :o :p

zweiterversuch wrote:(I don't know what kind of taste you guys/girls have so lets say this girl/boy you meet is perfect for you. As I said before the perfect person for you!!!)

That's what he said. If that's perfect for you, then I guess it's possible. ^^

As for me: I agree with zweiterversuch.
I mean, I can still commit suicide if it gets boring.

Edit: Wow. Nice avatar you have there, Ciel.
negum
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Atriel » November 18th, 2008, 2:39 am

I've only read the thread name but i need no more.

Heh, i'd even help her. :lol:

Edit: I read it now. Nothing really changed for me. (Except the part about wild sex, since i didn't consider that the first time) So...

Where is she?! TELL ME NAO!
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby X-Calibar » November 18th, 2008, 4:04 am

WTF!
Be with her/him and save your own butt and have wild shampoo sex with her/him for all eternity.

Or be killed together with all humanity in a very scary and painfull way. (You die painfully (see spoiler) . The other people dies from a virus that causes a huge shock to the brain...in other words, they die of shock.)

...................... Hmm... painful death (-life) (+morals) or wild shampoo sex (+life) (-morals)

She thinks I'm replaceable?
Hmmm...
I will choose option 3, beat her to the punch, by running blackhole experiments resulting in oblivion! I laff as I win >:P
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 18th, 2008, 4:14 am

hell yeah. since i never gave a damn about humanity to begin with.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 18th, 2008, 5:40 am

I would say...

"Fine! Kill us all and destroy the world, see if I care. You'll face the curse of loneliness and boredom for all eternity if you do so. Let's see if you could amuse yourself with a whole lot of nothing.

So, what's it gonna be?"
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » November 18th, 2008, 5:48 am

... Do I look like I care about humanity? There is a reason I got Chaotic Evil in the alignment topic :P

I say pillage and plunder with her.
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » November 18th, 2008, 9:31 am

Hmm.. She would be my perfect girl eh?
Strange... My 'image' of the PERFECT girl would not do anything 'evil' such like destroying the world...

Maybe you guys have tastes like a white-haired loli.. But sadly.. i dont... XDDDD

So i guess what i go for is 'purity' and 'innocence' or something.. I donno.. Its either THERE or NOT!
That is EXACTLY why i think that the pussycat dolls are overpaid strippers that do not strip...

So yeah.. The only way that i could see my 'true love' commit anything that would cause some sort of massive destruction....

~~~

If she's some sort of angel/alien sent from above and is destined to be the new 'eve' of humanity... with somekind of destined 'apocalyptic time-bomb' that she has no control of and she doesnt even know it... or something like that...

Coz from the way i see it.. my perfect girl would have a darn good reason to suddently want to kill the world...
A really really good one...

So yeah...

I'd stay with her...

That's what any man would do for the one they love....

Right?

However... If by 'perfect' you mean body porportions etc only...
THen Screw that... I'd rather kill myself than have her way with me...

Im NOT gonna be used by someone like some kind of 'pet' just by 'on a whim'...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » November 18th, 2008, 11:01 am

Wow.. plenty of apathetic people in this forum...

Hmm.... if she is my dream girl, then it's gonna be though alright.. although please note that having passion for doomsday, is not in the checklist of my criteria for girl i like...

I won't help her i guess, plenty of other people i care in the world... either I convince her not to, or offer my own life in exchange for the world.. no matter how futile both option are by looking at zwei's description... But in the end, I'll weigh the world over her.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 18th, 2008, 11:53 am

I think the Topic Creator was not specific at all.

So if you kill her, the world isn't saved? Then of course I wouldn't kill her. I'd be with her to the end and just enjoy the ride. I'm not one of those people who wanna live to 100, heck, even 80 seems to old for me, I don't eat healthy or try programs that'll extend my life, so I don't have any real attachment, as long as I ENJOY my life, then I'll live.

My perfect dreamgirl can't exist actually. As a man with five personalities, it just can't happen. Infact, many of the woman I've dated have just been shocked to find this out, so even a dream girl couldn't deal with it, or at least any I could dream of.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 18th, 2008, 12:13 pm

I wasn't descriptive enough!?

Well.... in other words.

Do you choose your wellfare over the one of the world. YES OR NO?
DO YOU CHOOSE HER LOVE OVER THE ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. YES OR NO?
DO YOU DIE IN PAIN INSTEAD OF BEING FOREVER WITH THE GIRL YOU LOVE. YES OR NO?

YOU ARE IN LOVE. THAT IS A FACT BUT SHE ASKS TOO MUCH OF YOU. DO YOU STILL WANT HER OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHH!!!!!!

IT IS OVER 200000000!!!!!
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Next

Return to General Chat