Would you be with a girl/boy who will destroy the world?..

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Do you think I should make a poll for this?

yes
32%
no
9%
.....<_<"
59%

Total votes : 34

Unread postby Atriel » November 18th, 2008, 3:41 pm

^Do you choose your wellfare over the one of the world. YES OR NO?
Yes.
DO YOU CHOOSE HER LOVE OVER THE ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. YES OR NO?
Yes
DO YOU DIE IN PAIN INSTEAD OF BEING FOREVER WITH THE GIRL YOU LOVE. YES OR NO?
No

Everything for the sake of destruction. :o A woman and the end of the world!? What more can i ask for? Just this is selfish is enough.

drizzt_rocks wrote:I say pillage and plunder with her.

Hail brother!
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby X-Calibar » November 18th, 2008, 4:12 pm

YOU ARE IN LOVE. THAT IS A FACT BUT SHE ASKS TOO MUCH OF YOU. DO YOU STILL WANT HER OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a weird way of trying to get advice ? :P

and I'll answer yes, depends what it is though. If it's can I help her kill everyone in the world, then I'll still love her but probably decline to help. Probably :P

Anyways even though I already answered this twice now :
^Do you choose your wellfare over the one of the world. YES OR NO?
Nah I'll be selfless for you guys
DO YOU CHOOSE HER LOVE OVER THE ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. YES OR NO?
Depends on what I think of her. If it's a fleeting love, like I just met this twisted girl than no probably not.
DO YOU DIE IN PAIN INSTEAD OF BEING FOREVER WITH THE GIRL YOU LOVE. YES OR NO?
No

Why am I answering this??????????????????????????
No more!!!!!! NO MORE!!!!!!!!!

[/leaves thread]
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » November 18th, 2008, 6:14 pm

Hmm.. I thought it was descriptive enough....
zweiterversuch wrote:1.- Do you choose your wellfare over the one of the world. YES OR NO?
2.- DO YOU CHOOSE HER LOVE OVER THE ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. YES OR NO?
3.- DO YOU DIE IN PAIN INSTEAD OF BEING FOREVER WITH THE GIRL YOU LOVE. YES OR NO?

4.- YOU ARE IN LOVE. THAT IS A FACT BUT SHE ASKS TOO MUCH OF YOU. DO YOU STILL WANT HER OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.- Hmm... probably not.
2.- Don't think so. There are some people I appreciate. Numerically speaking, she is on the losing end of things.
3.- Nope. As I said, I blow my puny brain out.
4.- I hate it when people ask too much from me, so no.
So.... I pretty much stick with my previous answer.

X-Calibar wrote:
That video is flawed.... how can the planet chunks go down if there is no gravity pulling them towards that direction?!...
I need to rest...
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » November 19th, 2008, 3:22 am

abscess wrote:That video is flawed.... how can the planet chunks go down if there is no gravity pulling them towards that direction?!...
I need to rest...

I haven't seen the video or anything but if the point where the planet is blasted from isn't exactly at the centeroid ...
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 19th, 2008, 4:59 am

... who knows? maybe by some freak accident of nature a black hole got forced into existence from the pure shock of the giant ass-whooping laser. if it only takes crushing the earth into a 1cm radius sphere to turn its entirety into a black hole, then why can't a giant laser that can lase the earth into oblivion?
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby abscess » November 19th, 2008, 5:43 pm

.... I was only talking about the second vid, when a planet apparently just blows up for no apparent reason (there was no laser in it) and the debris go all directions, but the ones that went up end up falling "down", as if pulled by a gravity well. What I meant is that, if there was a gravity well nearby (created by a massive object such as a star or a big-ass planet or a black-hole, whatever) there should be some sort of hint of it's existance or the debris shouldn't go down at all............ I was just looking too much into it at the moment... Needed some sleep... I mean, it's just freakin' vid!....... Anyway, this is starting to stray from the topic. Laters.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Zensunni » November 21st, 2008, 10:23 am

This poll is retarded...there's a huge contradiction in it anyway. My ideal person wouldn't wish for world destruction. Shouldn't the question be: "Could you consider some apocalypse maniac the person you love the most?"
Zensunni
Addict

Unread postby Atriel » November 21st, 2008, 6:14 pm

Zensunni wrote:My ideal person wouldn't wish for world destruction.

You said it.

And how would you know? You are making a person yourself with that statement.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Zensunni » November 23rd, 2008, 2:06 am

Of course I would making the person, since she would be an ideal. So I would know.

But for this silly topic's sake let's say I would fall for someone in the real world, and one she'd turn out to be one hell of a maniac, kill everyone else in the world and then threaten me with a horrible death if I don't remain as her lover for eternity?

Surely you can see the contradiction? What else can I do at that point but just roll my eyes while wondering what deity came up with this lame ass scenario and what the hell I'm being expected of? Maybe you are overestimating the feeling of love, OP? It is nothing larger than life.
Zensunni
Addict

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 23rd, 2008, 2:31 am

Zensunni wrote:Of course I would making the person, since she would be an ideal. So I would know.

But for this silly topic's sake let's say I would fall for someone in the real world, and one she'd turn out to be one hell of a maniac, kill everyone else in the world and then threaten me with a horrible death if I don't remain as her lover for eternity?

Surely you can see the contradiction? What else can I do at that point but just roll my eyes while wondering what deity came up with this lame ass scenario and what the hell I'm being expected of? Maybe you are overestimating the feeling of love, OP? It is nothing larger than life.

....................................................................................................................................................

hmmm......................................

I have to say you are right.
I think not all people want a girl who only looks beautiful and you have fun being with...

Morals are a important part of a person, aren't they?....

Think of it...This thread was really stupid...

sigh.....

Yep....thank you for your help!
See ya!
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Shikiller » November 23rd, 2008, 2:49 am

I encourage everyone to follow zweiterversuch's advice and read Mirai Nikki.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » November 23rd, 2008, 6:19 am

zweiterversuch wrote:Morals are a important part of a person, aren't they?....

Not everyone gives a shit about morals.

ED: Mirai Nikki? I'll read what it's about.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 23rd, 2008, 6:24 am

of course not. if people gave a damn about morals 90% of the problems in the world wouldn't exist.

off-note: mirai nikki involves people going around predicting the future and killing each other. the main character's an absolute wimp that relies on others. the so-called femme fatale is FREAKING INSANE. some of the things she does...
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » November 23rd, 2008, 6:27 am

NonExistence wrote:off-note: mirai nikki involves people going around predicting the future and killing each other. the main character's an absolute wimp that relies on others. the so-called femme fatale is FREAKING INSANE. some of the things she does...

What happened to OP? What is this Mirai NIkki? What is Mirai Niki about? Why are we talking about Mirai Nikki?
Wikipedia wrote:Genre Horror, Supernatural, Suspense

Holy shit! Imma readin'it!

So, I suppose this thread will become about Mirai NIkki now :P
It seems interesting, but if the main chara sucks so much as NonExistence makes it seem, I'm droppin' it.
abscess

Unread postby NonExistence » November 23rd, 2008, 6:31 am

i probably shouldn't do this, but...
the last chap. involves him sitting in a room covered with a blanket with pics of his mom completely obscuring the walls. and printing more.

at least that counts as an improvement...

EDIT: also, this thread would naturally link to mirai nikki because it naturally linked to morals, which links to how the majority of chars. in mirai nikki DON'T HAVE MORALS. OR ANY TRACE OF NORMALCY(?).
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby stryk3r » November 23rd, 2008, 9:44 am

Seems like the world's going to end either way, the question is do I watch it burn by her side. Yes, I don't have to think too hard about that one.
stryk3r
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby najirra » November 23rd, 2008, 1:55 pm

What's there to think about? Stay with her even after she destroys everything and nail her everyday or die a horrible death? Shit I'd do it in a heartbeat, hell I'd even encourage her to do it lol.
najirra
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby ThreeLeafIvy » December 11th, 2008, 2:46 pm

No one bothered to mention Haruhi Suzumiya?
ThreeLeafIvy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 11th, 2008, 3:15 pm

Piss ant little animes like that, that no one cares or knows about, I don't think anyone would.

Aha. This should be good.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Previous

Return to General Chat