Long, beautiful hair~

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 31st, 2008, 4:08 pm

I'm a guy an my hair has about the length to reach the pressure point in the back of my spine and cover half my face when it's wet. Everyone really wants me to cut it, but I like my hair long?
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » October 31st, 2008, 6:31 pm

Is that a question?
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Henduluin » October 31st, 2008, 6:51 pm

I used to have my hair like 5-10 cm past my shoulder blades until like 1 month ago when I was forced to cut it because it was getting ridiculously thin and it looked like crap.

I still hate having to do it, but it was annoying me to no end, so this is probably for the best. Besides, I looked silly... Worst thing is, everyone likes me better with short hair while I hate it >.>

I'm a guy btw.
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Thalnos » October 31st, 2008, 7:07 pm

Hah, looks like I guess right. My hair is far longer than any of you guys' hair. Mine goes past my pecs, coming close to my waist.

AlinSabel wrote:Thalnos, then how can you explain the fact that there is no distinct stricture just above where the braid starts? We have stated something SIMILAR is possible, but...

Like I said, she could be using a strand of her hair as a type of "invisible" knot. The point of using a strand of hair would be so that people don't notice it and it looks like it flows.

Or it could just be that the artist thought it would look sexy and didn't bother drawing it in.
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » November 1st, 2008, 12:52 am

Thalnos wrote:Like I said, she could be using a strand of her hair as a type of "invisible" knot. The point of using a strand of hair would be so that people don't notice it and it looks like it flows.

Or it could just be that the artist thought it would look sexy and didn't bother drawing it in.

I'd go more for the artist's idea of attractiveness, since even a strand of hair would have to apply certain constriction near the starting point of the braid that would have to be visible.

As for our hairlenght.... I can consider myself a dickhead at times! :lol: I shave my head or have it very short. I do like having long hair, but I'm too lazy to take care of it properly. Shorter is easier, less messier and the showers are shorter too.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby gexer64 » November 1st, 2008, 4:11 am

http://www.weregeek.com/2007/09/21/

There is the explanation.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to General Chat