One ~ To a Radiant Season(Spoilers)(Need FAQ / Walkthrough)

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

One ~ To a Radiant Season(Spoilers)(Need FAQ / Walkthrough)

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 26th, 2008, 4:06 pm

Just played this, really like it, it's pretty good and entertaining, Kohei is a very unique character for Visual Novels, in the sense that he doesn't just try to bang any gal he thinks he can and he acts like a complete prick if you want him to, so I loved that.

I want Misaki's route and Nagamoris, but it's hard without a FAQ / Walkthrough, I googled it in it's Japanese AND English name.(This game is annoying, there is like 50 choices and each one isn't obvious, like sometimes going out to eat with another girls helps you with the route of another girl and I'm all confused)

I got Mio's route...she's cute and all, but it felt like child rape with her innocence, for some reason.

Actually, this game would probably be better without the sex, because believe it or not, the Ero scenes are even worse than Nasu's, I mean, at least Nasu explains WHY(and makes it seem kinda important), but here in this, we have him with her and he's disappearing and all of a sudden he's like I WANT YOU!!!!" To anchor himself or something? The Ero scenes are just weird, well, at least Mio's.

So anyone have a FAQ / Walkthrough? Really sick of getting the depressing ending where everyone forgets about you, even yer childhood friend(And a gal you met and spent two weeks with can remember you, but not someone whose known you since you were 5? The hell is that)
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Divine » October 26th, 2008, 5:36 pm

Divine
Addict

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 26th, 2008, 8:05 pm

I did Google, but thanks man.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Re: One ~ To a Radiant Season(Spoilers)(Need FAQ / Walkthrou

Unread postby Shikiller » October 27th, 2008, 7:34 pm

Mkilbride wrote:Just played this, really like it, it's pretty good and entertaining, Kohei is a very unique character for Visual Novels, in the sense that he doesn't just try to bang any gal he thinks he can and he acts like a complete prick if you want him to, so I loved that.

I want Misaki's route and Nagamoris, but it's hard without a FAQ / Walkthrough, I googled it in it's Japanese AND English name.(This game is annoying, there is like 50 choices and each one isn't obvious, like sometimes going out to eat with another girls helps you with the route of another girl and I'm all confused)

I got Mio's route...she's cute and all, but it felt like child rape with her innocence, for some reason.

Actually, this game would probably be better without the sex, because believe it or not, the Ero scenes are even worse than Nasu's, I mean, at least Nasu explains WHY(and makes it seem kinda important), but here in this, we have him with her and he's disappearing and all of a sudden he's like I WANT YOU!!!!" To anchor himself or something? The Ero scenes are just weird, well, at least Mio's.

So anyone have a FAQ / Walkthrough? Really sick of getting the depressing ending where everyone forgets about you, even yer childhood friend(And a gal you met and spent two weeks with can remember you, but not someone whose known you since you were 5? The hell is that)

He's trying to anhor himself, yeah.
PLAY Nanase's route RIGHT NOW.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 27th, 2008, 7:37 pm

I just beat it this morning. Pretty good, I'm missing two CG's for some reason, but I'll check eventually.

I don't know though, Nanase...mm, I don't know how to really feel about her route. It's good, and cute, but hell, she was unique for a Visual Novel girl, so unique that I can't really think how to feel about er character.

I'm doing Nagamori right now, and besides wanting to keel Kohei, it's pretty decent, although Nagamori isn't someone I'd like to see in a sex scene, based off the way she talks and acts and looks.

"Try putting it in her mouth" /roflcopter
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shikiller » October 27th, 2008, 8:42 pm

Kohei narrating his h scene out loud to embarrass Nanase is so hilarious. Damn.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 27th, 2008, 8:50 pm

Oh that, that was fucking funny. She thinks he's gone crazy. She's kinda slutty though. He says he wants to hold / hug her and shes like ok, we'll go back to your place...and all he wanted was a damn hug. For a person to be told that they wanna hold them, and think sex right away, shows a pretty dirty mind.

Nagamori...damnit...Kohei made her French some random guy...that's so disgusting.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby that one guy » October 28th, 2008, 4:05 am

Yeah, I saved Nagamori's route for last, and I was pretty pissed. I was like "Dude....I THOUGHT THIS ONE HE'D STOP BEING SUCH A DICK!" But no. It just got worse....I really dislike that guy. I'd say hate....but I've played Bible Black on the bad side. That's....not fun.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Wiiown » October 28th, 2008, 7:38 am

I've only got up to like December 12th so far on Nagamori's route and I'm wondering if Kohei gets progressively worse or something because so far he acts....like me. A giant asshole to anyone and everyone for my own amusement. Does he start to cross a line later or something? So far it just seems like (relatively) harmless pranks >_>
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Maes » October 28th, 2008, 7:49 am

Wiiown wrote:I've only got up to like December 12th so far on Nagamori's route and I'm wondering if Kohei gets progressively worse or something because so far he acts....like me. A giant asshole to anyone and everyone for my own amusement. Does he start to cross a line later or something? So far it just seems like (relatively) harmless pranks >_>

I don't remember specific dates for the events in the game, however it gets worse in Nagamori's route... much, much worse to the point where I stopped and asked myself after checking a walkthrough "What the fuck? That's fucking terrible!" and I mean, I'm generally a sarcastic asshole to almost everyone, and can relate to Kohei on that level, but there's a line and it gets crossed.
その目だれの目?
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 28th, 2008, 1:32 pm

Yes, he could of corrected her mitake and told her he was just kidding and itwas a thing with the guys, but no, he decides to DO that.

Nanase has the potential to become a stalker though.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Henduluin » October 28th, 2008, 3:38 pm

Nagamori's ending was... ridiculous up to say the least. Whoever came up with that should be shot.

That being said, I really enjoyed the game and some of the scenes were hilarious.
One of my favorite artists thought some up of his own...

http://suezen.cool.ne.jp/make01.jpg
http://suezen.cool.ne.jp/make02.jpg
http://suezen.cool.ne.jp/make03.jpg
http://suezen.cool.ne.jp/make04.jpg
http://suezen.cool.ne.jp/misaki02.jpg

funfact: This game gave me a blind and/or mute-girl fetish. No, I'm not kidding... I should play it again >.>
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 28th, 2008, 5:18 pm

Right? I loved Mio and her Muteness, she was so crazy cute at times, it was hard to believe.

Misaki, the rooftop girl, I mostly thought "Damn, she's deep, she's emotional, she looks great...I wants her" :P

I've been watching the "One - True Stories"

Surprisingly, quite depressing for a hentai...

Still, Kohei is up to his old tricks and it makes me laugh.

Weird thing about it is, Nagamori is VERY aggressive in it. She often tries to ask him out on Dates, or say she's going to let him ask her out and looks depressed when he talks to other girls.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Wiiown » October 28th, 2008, 8:37 pm

Well I completed Nagamori's route and wow, I really HADN'T run into the part where Kohei goes from hilarious jerk to just a plain douche bag. At least he seems to have gotten a grip on himself by the end though, so it didn't really piss me off as much as it could have.
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Return to General Chat