trying to find these manga

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

trying to find these manga

Unread postby Ace of Spades » October 23rd, 2008, 12:32 pm

ok I know these two manga exist but I have no idea if theve had an offical english version there kamen rider spirits and getter robo if anyone can tell me if they are in english that would really be appreciated
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!!!
Ace of Spades
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby AlinSabel » October 23rd, 2008, 12:54 pm

These forums aren't some random chat forums - requests for things like this would be better suited to forums for manga communities.

With that said, go Wiki it. The Wiki pages on the manga series tend to say whether it's been licensed for English release or not. If there is no wiki page, then... go Google it. -_-;; There'll probably be a page SOMEWHERE.
Last edited by AlinSabel on October 23rd, 2008, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 23rd, 2008, 3:46 pm

AlinSabel wrote:These forums aren't some random chat forums - requests for things like this would be better suited to forums for manga communities.

With that said, go Wiki it.

*reads*

wow....

*reads again*

I think my name should be at the end of that comment... I don't know why but I have that weird feeling...
Anyway.

Ace of spades ...search for me...

Note: That sounds weeird...
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Thalnos » October 23rd, 2008, 7:19 pm

Eh since the first two replies basically fried the TC, I'll just say something simple:

Look harder.
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 23rd, 2008, 7:37 pm

I forgot to ask this. Are you trying to "get them legaly :wink: " or do are you thinking of buying them?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Thalnos » October 23rd, 2008, 9:51 pm

Pffft, who the fuck BUYS manga these days? I mean cmon, it's like actually READING a mother fucking book. Nobody does that shit anymore, amirite? :wink:
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Peorth » October 23rd, 2008, 10:12 pm

This thread is starting to get a bit off-topic, discussing downloading of copyrighted material is against MirrorMoon policy, please stop, or I will lock and delete this thread. Thank you.
Just FYI:
viewtopic.php?t=281
A battle has been fought, and is now over.
Place your sword upon the ground, and rest in the temporal peace.
After dozing in the warmth of a dream, a new day will begin.
The days keep passing by..
And we still chase the same star we once saw.
Peorth
Official Curry-butt lover

Unread postby Thalnos » October 24th, 2008, 1:19 am

Peorth wrote:This thread is starting to get a bit off-topic, discussing downloading of copyrighted material is against MirrorMoon policy, please stop, or I will lock and delete this thread. Thank you.
Just FYI:
viewtopic.php?t=281

And who exactly was discussing where to download or downloading manga? I know I wasn't.
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Peorth » October 24th, 2008, 1:28 am

Thalnos wrote:
Peorth wrote:This thread is starting to get a bit off-topic, discussing downloading of copyrighted material is against MirrorMoon policy, please stop, or I will lock and delete this thread. Thank you.
Just FYI:
viewtopic.php?t=281

And who exactly was discussing where to download or downloading manga? I know I wasn't.

Re-read your quote. I never *ever* once said that anyone was, I was just saying that it was starting to, that said, I'm going to lock this before it goes there.
A battle has been fought, and is now over.
Place your sword upon the ground, and rest in the temporal peace.
After dozing in the warmth of a dream, a new day will begin.
The days keep passing by..
And we still chase the same star we once saw.
Peorth
Official Curry-butt lover

Return to General Chat