WTF Series anime "School Days" *warning SPoilers?*

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

WTF Series anime "School Days" *warning SPoilers?*

Unread postby DemiGod911 » October 9th, 2008, 10:53 am

For all those who have played School Days... and have watched the anime... This post is about the anime.

And the question that has been running around in my head... WTF!@@$#%

For all of those who havnt watched the anime... you should its worth a good laugh... during the last 2 episodes i did nothing but laugh... its like sticking your hand into a blender then pushing liquidfy... as for the H-Scenes... where there H-scenes? i dont remember... all i can remember is the ending... the duffle bag...

LMFAOWRIS = Laughing my ass off while rolling in sh*T ..

Whats the point of this post...? There is no point... just bitching about nothing while laughing about everything...

Seriously... cant wait for the translation on the VN-game (Visual Novel for those of you who do not speak in short)
DemiGod911
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Atriel » October 9th, 2008, 4:13 pm

It's just about some coward kid. I have to say i loved that ending, while the overall story was kinda crappy for me. However i wouldn't care about the ending if the story was not like that... so... yeah.

I'm not sure, but it seems that the VN is made only of videos and maybe some text. I can't remember though... i wouldn't get it anyway, seems boring =/
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby that one guy » October 9th, 2008, 5:59 pm

The only remarkable thing about School Days, especially the VN, is the endings. In the anime, it built up the entire time that the main character was a douchebag who deserved to die. In the game, it's not necessarily like that, but the endings are all pretty ****ed up.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Thalnos » October 9th, 2008, 7:40 pm

School Days was fucking terrible. As a romance series, the first 11 eps are just completely laughable. Only redeeming factor was NICE BOAT end.
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby teiglin » October 9th, 2008, 8:38 pm

I was actually tempted to buy the game after seeing the anime just to try out all the different ways I could see Makoto die. I ended up being too cheap, though. -_-
teiglin
Might just like this board

Unread postby Shikiller » October 10th, 2008, 2:18 am

You can watch all the bad ends of the novel in Youtube. Expect gore, violence and lots of blood.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 10th, 2008, 9:54 am

I don't like Makoto...He's a lot more evil than Shiki.

He deserved the anime (and one of the game's bad end) ending.
Sekai kills Makoto, then Kotonoha kills Sekai.

the only part that I liked is...

NICE BOAT!
I've been using that line since then.

Although I'd rather play Summer Days because of Setsuna.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Return to General Chat