the "You Know You Have/Are ****** When You" thread

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

the "You Know You Have/Are ****** When You" thread

Unread postby Catastrophe » October 8th, 2008, 2:52 am

for random lulz and/or amazement

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know you have played (a bit) too much DDR/ITG when you pull something like this

HE DOESN'T EVEN SWEAT GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!! :evil:

obviously talking 'bout the guy on the left screen
Last edited by Catastrophe on October 17th, 2008, 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Rikh » October 8th, 2008, 3:01 am

twitch
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » October 8th, 2008, 4:18 am

o.O
Woah....
I dunno too much 'bout DDR or the likes but... that was insane!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby gexer64 » October 8th, 2008, 4:33 am

I've seen videos of more than one person per mat. It's like twister. Only more insane
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Catastrophe » October 17th, 2008, 3:26 am

*cough*

well then....

you know you are a serious mothe******* when you do something like...
filling a football with rocks.

please excuse the stupidly retarded bg audio
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Sepheriel » October 17th, 2008, 6:15 am

F'n lord that was some crazy DDR! As for the topic: "You know you've played too much Fate/stay night when you hear (not watch) the 'Phenomenal 4' Mitsubishi commercial come on TV and you hear the name 'Lancer' and you immediately think Lancer from F/SN." And yes, I did this.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » October 19th, 2008, 11:38 am

You know you watch too much Gundam SEED and/or Gundam SEED Destiny...

When you think that you will eventually fall in love with the girl you are FORCED to spend a night with in a cave...

Ehem...

~Gundam SEED...
Asuran and Cagalli

~Gundam SEED Destiny...
Friggin Shin and Stellar

~~

Oh! And you know you're crazy about gundams/mecha if...
If you have the OS screen of a Gundam/Mecha as your Desktop Wallpaper...

~~

You know you need a GIRLFRIEND DAMMIT if you changed your computer's system sounds from:

"Normal Windows Startup Sound" -> "Good Morning Anata~ Are you ready for today?" (In a female voice speaking Japanese)
"Window's NoticeBox Sound" -> "I've left a message for you filled with love... Please read it..." (In a female voice speaking Japanese)
"Windows Shut Down Sound" -> "Oyasumi! Lets try our best again tommorow ne?" (In a female voice speaking Japanese)

I am guilty of the last 2... ROFL! XDDDDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby gexer64 » October 19th, 2008, 2:44 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:You know you need a GIRLFRIEND DAMMIT if you changed your computer's system sounds from:

"Normal Windows Startup Sound" -> "Good Morning Anata~ Are you ready for today?" (In a female voice speaking Japanese)
"Window's NoticeBox Sound" -> "I've left a message for you filled with love... Please read it..." (In a female voice speaking Japanese)
"Windows Shut Down Sound" -> "Oyasumi! Lets try our best again tommorow ne?" (In a female voice speaking Japanese)

That reminds of me of something. Some guy made a robotic wife. So just remember, it could be worse.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Wiiown » October 22nd, 2008, 6:58 am

gexer64 wrote:
inferno_flamex wrote:You know you need a GIRLFRIEND DAMMIT if you changed your computer's system sounds from:

That reminds of me of something. Some guy made a robotic wife. So just remember, it could be worse.

Pffft, this depends entirely on the robot obviously. Who wouldn't want their own personal Chii or Aigis?
In any case, my custom theme for my desktop is F/SN, it has pictures of Rider and a few other characters for folder backgrounds when you open the folder up, the My Computer icon is Saber, My Documents is Rin and My network places is Sakura.

Oh right, the recycling bin is Illya, my login screen is a picture of Saber and the start up sound is the instrumental intro for this illusion, while the shut down sound is the instrumental intro for La Sola.
The start button for my computer reads Fate in a different font and has Saber as background art for when you open up the start button. I also have a tsukihime theme I haven't checked out yet.....What? I don't play too much F/SN or Tsukihime.......>_> <_< *runs*
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » October 23rd, 2008, 10:15 pm

You know you have commited some SRS crime when you are convicted IRL for killing a character in Maple Story!
Read and LOL!

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/9069-divo ... mentresult
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Atriel » October 24th, 2008, 3:15 am

^HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's the fail of the week D:
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Catastrophe » October 24th, 2008, 3:35 am

Atriel wrote:That's the fail of the week month year decade millenia D:

fix'd.......o.O

anyway... lulz granted with that article :P
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby gexer64 » October 25th, 2008, 2:20 am

Wiiown wrote:
Pffft, this depends entirely on the robot obviously. Who wouldn't want their own personal Chii or Aigis?

Not exactly....

http://gizmodo.com/367698/technosexual- ... robot-love
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » October 25th, 2008, 3:43 am

gexer64 wrote:
Wiiown wrote:

Not exactly....

http://gizmodo.com/367698/technosexual- ... robot-love

---That's... just.... wow!
This is in the lulz section bordering with sad and pity.....
abscess

Unread postby Atriel » October 25th, 2008, 4:52 pm

^I find it hard to believe. But funny nonetheless.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby gexer64 » October 26th, 2008, 1:49 am

Atriel wrote:^I find it hard to believe. But funny nonetheless.

The guy had a website at one point, but it's down now.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Return to General Chat