Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu manga?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu manga?

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 6th, 2008, 10:32 pm

Hello! after seeing Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu I have been wondering for a while if there is a manga of it.
I mean, after 3 seasons none of the questions made during the anime got any response and the end...the end...THE END!!!!! :evil:
*gets angry and hits the pillow*

Now, like after watching Kare Kano, I am filled with a killing urge I can barely keep under control. If anybody knows what happens after the end of the anime or would tell me where I can "Legaly get :wink: " Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu's manga, please tell me, ok?

but *sigh* anyway... the new semester has already started and now I won't have any time to see anime, read mangas, or play games...well I think I could do it in while in the WC but...still it is so hard to get the computer in such a place and what if there is no TP? I would have to sacrifice a page of some manga ...well, I could let my friends spoil everything... (that was a joke... I have a decent life. <_<)
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby ayadew » October 6th, 2008, 11:29 pm

I'm not sure what this thread is about, but its definitely not TYPE-MOON right? :)
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 7th, 2008, 9:58 am

ayadew wrote:I'm not sure what this thread is about, but its definitely not TYPE-MOON right? :)

No. It is about an anime I have been watching for a few weeks now.

But now that I think of it you are right. It has nothing to do with Type-moon... I feel now like the fly in the soup.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 7th, 2008, 12:51 pm

Well, this is general chat.... so i think whatever it is, you can talk about it here...

That aside, what is this anyway?? never heard of this anime before.... care to share more?
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » October 7th, 2008, 1:54 pm

lolipedofin wrote:Well, this is general chat.... so i think whatever it is, you can talk about it here...

Think a little further; thread was moved ;)
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 7th, 2008, 2:31 pm

ayadew wrote:
lolipedofin wrote:Well, this is general chat.... so i think whatever it is, you can talk about it here...

Oh really?? didn't notice that, the mod who moved it didn't even say anything.... in what subforum was this thread originally?? well, if that's true then he really is a fly in the soup... hahahaha, just joke zwei...

Again tho... what is this anime about...??
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » October 7th, 2008, 5:29 pm

lolipedofin wrote:
ayadew wrote:

Oh really?? didn't notice that, the mod who moved it didn't even say anything.... in what subforum was this thread originally?? well, if that's true then he really is a fly in the soup... hahahaha, just joke zwei...

Again tho... what is this anime about...??

anime/manga general info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hare_Guu
where was this thread: Type-Moon General.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to General Chat