What alignment is everyone?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

What alignment is everyone?

Unread postby Thalnos » October 2nd, 2008, 4:50 am

I know for a fact that I'm Neutral Evil, since I play D&D. Although I do wish I was Chaotic Good. Oh well.

Oh and here's a link to a "quiz" to help you determine your alignment:
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ayadew » October 2nd, 2008, 5:30 am

I'm between Chaotic Neutral and True Neutral
I do try to avoid restrictions forced upon me and follow myself, but keep an open mind and let the world do as it always has. "Ideals such as good or evil has little effect on me".
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sepheriel » October 2nd, 2008, 5:54 am

I'm Lawful Good (Just like Saber): A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She (is was she by default, go figure) combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 2nd, 2008, 6:42 am

I'm either Neutral Good or Lawful Neutral, depends on which personality I have is active.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby AlinSabel » October 2nd, 2008, 7:30 am

Lawful neutral. :D I have internal morals! XD

"Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot."

??? XD
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » October 2nd, 2008, 7:32 am

Neutral Neutral. Apparently now I'm a she that is somewhat not too caring about abstract concepts of good and evil but rather have a good ruler than an evil one :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Raitei » October 2nd, 2008, 7:39 am

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character's most likely alignment is Neutral Good.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.
although I'd rather be chaotic good, or maybe "enigmatic" good if there's any... :P
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » October 2nd, 2008, 11:06 am

Chaotic Neutral. Seriously there is no other definition to describe me perfectly.
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Maes » October 2nd, 2008, 11:25 am

Apparently I came out as Lawful Good. Not all that surprising, but interesting.
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 2nd, 2008, 11:34 am

Neutral good.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Henduluin » October 2nd, 2008, 1:37 pm

Although I don't like the terms "good" and "evil" (or labels in general), I'm pretty much a perfect example of Chaotic Good.

*edit*
Oh, a test, didn't see that. Let's see...

(Some of these questions are too black and white... such as the poisoning the king. Normally I'd say no, unless I knew for a fact he was making a mess of things...)

And yup, Chaotic Good, like I thought.
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » October 2nd, 2008, 2:13 pm

Heh I didnt see that test either. I was just thinking that I should be aligned Chaotic Neutral.

Hmm according to the test I am Chaotic Evil XD

Yea take that bitches. Seriously I didnt even pick the worst options until it came to the money section since I am greedy as hell ... I even had a few "good" options in family and whatnot. I guess I am evil afterall MUAHAHAHAHAHA
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Blue Gunner » October 2nd, 2008, 2:43 pm

Neutral good. Seems there's quite a few of us.
Improve your vocab and feed people in need: http://www.freerice.com
Blue Gunner
Addict

Unread postby Atriel » October 2nd, 2008, 4:04 pm

There are not enought answers. I had to choose some while they were not completly true.

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn?t strive to protect others freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society?s restrictions and from a do-gooder?s zeal.

True, but chaotic good would be close too.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 2nd, 2008, 4:21 pm

Well now that I think about it I think I'm between Chaotic Netural to Chaotic Good. Besides I'm kind of a nice guy, but tend to do stupid things evey now and again. Mosty it's on a whim though.

So in an way I think I might be just Choatic, but I try not to do anything too dark though.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Thalnos » October 2nd, 2008, 4:31 pm

Wow, so I'm the only evil aligned person on this board? Yeash. Oh well at least I'd be able to party with the True Neutral homies. :cry:
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Catastrophe » October 2nd, 2008, 5:25 pm

true neutral ...

They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby IceCold_Asssassin » October 2nd, 2008, 6:23 pm

I got Neutral Evil. kick ass
IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread postby that one guy » October 2nd, 2008, 6:58 pm

I'm neutral good. I'm a good guy...most of the time, but the government is, has, and always will be, filled with idiots. And that includes your favorite politician. Also, everyone in general is insane. Fact.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Thalnos » October 2nd, 2008, 7:20 pm

IceCold_Asssassin wrote:I got Neutral Evil. kick ass

FUCK YEAH MAN! HIGH FIVE! Oh and that one guy, from the sounds of it, you're probably more of a NG that leans towards CG.

Anyways, let's see who would be in my party...

Me
IceCold_Assassin
Catastrophe
drizzt_rocks
abscess

Hmm, based on our views and forum posts, I'd say this would be an interesting party indeed.
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Next

Return to General Chat