What alignment is everyone?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 15th, 2008, 6:30 am

ok, so I did the test for a third and final time and I got this...

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character's most likely alignment is Neutral.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil-after all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby ayadew » October 15th, 2008, 8:10 am

A human without prejudice is a rare thing. It's an ideal of mine, so I'm never really true neutral
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » October 15th, 2008, 2:50 pm

Interesting test. Looks like I'm a True Neutral; No surprises, actually. I don't care much about law and order and whatnot. :D

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn?t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she?s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 15th, 2008, 3:15 pm

Well at least it's half right this time. I'm now Neutral Good. That's what I was close to thinking. Although I thought I'd be in the Chaotic side of being Neutral though.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Divine » October 15th, 2008, 4:22 pm

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character?s most likely alignment is Neutral.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn?t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she?s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

The latter half.
Divine
Addict

Unread postby abscess » October 15th, 2008, 9:30 pm

Wow... A lot of people turned out to be neutral. I thought there would be like 2 or 3 at most. Well, so far I haven't gotten a different result than those I already mentioned:
Neutral - Neutral Evil
After choosing the choices I most likely wouldn't take:
Lawful Good.
I actually thought I would get Chaotic Good or Chaotic Evil but... well, I'm just not that good of a person apparently :P
[Edit]LOLOLOLOL
Apparently Im "Lawfully" fucked! I re-did it with, again, the least likely things I'd do and I got Lawful Evil :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Divine » October 15th, 2008, 10:05 pm

The quiz is a bit skewed towards neutral.
Divine
Addict

Unread postby Zensunni » October 15th, 2008, 10:05 pm

I'm a true neutral, an indescisive cryptic smartass who doesn't stand for anything.
Zensunni
Addict

Unread postby Nerroth » October 15th, 2008, 10:19 pm

I did the test and got Lawful Neutral.

Meh.
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby DarkRedSky » October 16th, 2008, 2:08 am

Meh I'm lawful good. Guess that kinda reflects my personality.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Wiiown » October 22nd, 2008, 6:46 am

Despite the fact that these questions only have so much context I answered every one, I ended up with Chaotic good the first time and chaotic neutral the second time. These are about how I act depending on the situation, it isn't really that I purposefully try to defy authority or anything, it's more that my thinking processes are extremely flexible simply because I don't believe anybody's viewpoint is right for anyone but themselves. Life is largely subjective is my belief.
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread postby jikap » October 22nd, 2008, 11:42 am

Yup, another Neutral here, or is it called True Neutral?
jikap
Might just like this board

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » October 22nd, 2008, 1:21 pm

Depends. Before, the True in TN was used to distinguish the alignment from the other Neutrals (NG, NE). With DnD 4E however, TN is just Neutral as there are no other alignments that begin with Neutral.
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ChaoticAtomBomb » October 22nd, 2008, 2:16 pm

i got TN myself.
ChaoticAtomBomb
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 22nd, 2008, 2:54 pm

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn?t strive to protect others? freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society?s restrictions and from a do-gooder?s zeal.

Actually describes me well.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Allignment

Unread postby ryujin » October 22nd, 2008, 3:56 pm

The normal me: True Neutral :wink:

The evil me: Chaotic Evil :twisted:
Checkmate.
ryujin
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 22nd, 2008, 4:58 pm

Ok for the third time I worked my way to Chaotic Good now. Never the less it still works for me.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby gmsephiroth » October 22nd, 2008, 5:21 pm

I got Lawful Evil. 0_o
gmsephiroth
Addict

Unread postby Belzera » October 22nd, 2008, 5:39 pm

I got two results, based on two things.

Me when betrayed [I act completely different when someone has betrayed me recently]

and me Normally

Normally : Chaotic Neutral
When Betrayed : Chaotic Evil
Belzera
Addict

Unread postby Wiiown » October 23rd, 2008, 5:42 am

Belzera wrote:I got two results, based on two things.

Me when betrayed [I act completely different when someone has betrayed me recently]

and me Normally

Normally : Chaotic Neutral
When Betrayed : Chaotic Evil

They say pain drives people to do cruel things.
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat