What alignment is everyone?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby X-Calibar » October 2nd, 2008, 7:32 pm

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character?s most likely alignment is Chaotic Good.

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he?s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Nice, that actually sounds right. Thought I'd get Chaotic Good~ or Chaotic Neutral :lol:
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nobaka » October 2nd, 2008, 8:01 pm

Lawful Neutral, apparently.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » October 2nd, 2008, 9:07 pm

Thalnos wrote:
Anyways, let's see who would be in my party...

I'll come kick your ass so you better let me in too... the leadership attributes over an evil group is dominance and strength!
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sepheriel » October 2nd, 2008, 9:21 pm

I think I'm doomed then if all of you evil aligned people party up O.O
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » October 2nd, 2008, 11:16 pm

Heh so noone else has gotten chaotic evil yet :P

Aww guess I will be the leader of the evil team then XD
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby that one guy » October 3rd, 2008, 12:50 am

Neutrals! UNITE!
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » October 3rd, 2008, 3:47 am

that one guy wrote:Neutrals! UNITE!

LOLDONGS! I thought neutrality would have been kinda hard to see around here!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Atriel » October 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am

X-Calibar wrote:He believes in goodness and right

Well then, this says that i can never be chaotic good. Chaotic neutral all the way!
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby gunwarrior » October 3rd, 2008, 5:04 am

Got Neutral Good, it also said that was the best one to be...
gunwarrior
Addict

Unread postby Sepheriel » October 3rd, 2008, 5:12 am

gunwarrior wrote:Got Neutral Good, it also said that was the best one to be...

A lot of them say they are the best to be. Lawful/Good people unite!
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby ayadew » October 3rd, 2008, 5:43 am

Argh, I stand neutral against these threats of pacts. Fear my neutrality
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Henduluin » October 3rd, 2008, 6:19 am

gunwarrior wrote:Got Neutral Good, it also said that was the best one to be...

They all say that, but more in a way like "This alignment is perfect for people that are like such and so", it then also lists a negative side to it. It's not like they mean it's the best way to be in life or something.

(ok, that made no sense whatsoever, blame the lack of sleep... might update this later when my brain is fully booted-up)
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 3rd, 2008, 9:14 am

The test says I had to re-do it from time to time so...

my result is:
Based on your answers to the quiz, your character's most likely alignment is Chaotic Neutral.

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society's restrictions and from a do-gooder's zeal.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 3rd, 2008, 1:00 pm

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character?s most likely alignment is Lawful Good.

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Meh... I'm Lawful Good... Well, that sux.. turn out that i'm a boring character...
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 3rd, 2008, 1:54 pm

Oh yeah I took the Quiz and out of nowhere I mangaed to pull off Lawful Good. For some reason that really doesn't sound right to me.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby AvatarofRage » October 4th, 2008, 5:14 pm

Chaotic Evil. I don't need a quiz to tell me that
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Thalnos » October 4th, 2008, 5:55 pm

ayadew wrote:
Thalnos wrote:
Anyways, let's see who would be in my party...

I'll come kick your ass so you better let me in too... the leadership attributes over an evil group is dominance and strength!

Since I'm party leader, the party's alignment is Neutral Evil, which means the only people that can join are:

Lawful Evil
Neutral Evil
Chaotic Evil
True Neutral

So unless you're TN, you can't :cry:

Anyways, party update:

Me (leader, and I will FIGHT FOR IT :twisted: )
IceCold_Assassin
Catastrophe
drizzt_rocks
abscess
ayadew (possibly)

But anyways, the advantage of having a person who is some form of Neutral as the leader or your group's alignment be some type of Neutral, is that you gain access to 4 alignments that are able to join your party instead of 3 (for example, a LG party can only have LG, NG, and LN people in their party).

Wow, I'm such a geek.
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby I1nk » October 15th, 2008, 2:59 am

When I play I end up being good or in that area. When I was lawful good, all I did was die. So I try to stay away from lawful good.

I normally play as a Healer, Cleric, Paladin (The class I normally die as), I want to play a wizard but never could. I just have bad dice rolls when it comes down to combat. Ones all day. lol

The race is always elf.
I1nk
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Shikiller » October 15th, 2008, 5:03 am

Chaotinc good, or Neutral good if i change some answers.

Chaotic good characters are strong indivualists marked by a streak of kindness and benevolence. They believe in all the virtues of goodness and right, but they have little use for laws and regulations. They have no use for people who "try to push folk around and tell them what to do." Their actions are guided by their own moral compass which, although good, may not always be in perfect agreement with the rest of society. A brave frontiersman forever moving on as settlers follow in his wake is an example of a chaotic good character.

Keeps his word to any other good person
Lies only to neutral or evil people (see #1).
Never attacks or kills an unarmed foe, unless of course they are truly evil and need to be done away with.
Never harms an innocent... unless it is unavoidable
Never tortures for pleasure. Threats may be permissible... (Under extreme duress torture for information may be permissable).
Never kills for pleasure (yet destroying evil seems to pleasure them).
Always tries to help others.
Distrusts authority.
Works well in groups, but dislikes confining rules and 'red tape'.
Never takes dirty money or items except in extreme circumstances where the acceptance of money or items is a ruse and contributes to the greater good.
Never betrays a friend, unless that friend betrays them with bad intent.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » October 15th, 2008, 6:09 am

Hah! I did this test again two times. The first just choosing the answers that seemed to fit me more (just like the first time I did it) and I got Neutral Evil. The second with the least likely choices I'd do and I got Lawful Good! :lol:
Apparently I'm fucked up in the head :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat