user titles...

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby abscess » September 30th, 2008, 3:36 am

AlinSabel wrote:From the now defunct bash.org
Quote #52990 wrote:<|404notfound> They need to make keyboards without the caps lock button, and then give the buttons to martial arts masters.
<|404notfound> "Only when you can snatch the caps lock from my hand may you yell incessantly like an idiot."

Oh! Now I do! :lol:
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Thalnos » September 30th, 2008, 6:37 am

Ciel wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:
Thalnos wrote:[quote="zweiterversuch"]NOte: How get a rare user title: Get warned by message more than four times.
NOte: that was a joke. Do not try it.

Kind sir, that would be called "b7".

B7?

why?
B&

he forgot his shift.[/quote]

No I didn't, sir. Please, lrn2internet (you really don't, actually. Spend your time more usefully).

Ban > Banned > B& > b& > b7

That's the evolution. b7 is used everywhere, and is just as corrected as "b&". Just as an FYI.

But really, jokes aren't funny when you have to explain them. Dammit, my fission was mailed :x
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Message » September 30th, 2008, 7:04 am

Going back on topic, or gaining the padlock powerup. Your choice, people.

Unread postby Thalnos » September 30th, 2008, 7:09 am

Well, I honestly don't think there is much left to discuss on this topic, unless you would be willing to allow us to request custom titles. Or maybe you could do some type of weekly or monthly lotto for a custom title?
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ayadew » September 30th, 2008, 7:41 am

abscess wrote:
ayadew wrote:It might not look like it but I have a custom... pretty stupid one isnt it!

???
how did you get that one? did you ask for it or some bug?

puKKa gave it to me for no reason since he's random.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ciel » September 30th, 2008, 4:02 pm

That's the evolution. b7 is used everywhere
nope, not on 4chan at least. i haven't seen anyone use that even once there. it's either b& or v&. :o

on topic: i support this:

Or maybe you could do some type of weekly or monthly lotto for a custom title?

will make the forum more fun. they'd make up a custom title, then have people fight for it.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » September 30th, 2008, 4:43 pm

It'd be a carnage :o

Translation: Sure, why not?
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Thalnos » September 30th, 2008, 5:13 pm

Ciel wrote:
That's the evolution. b7 is used everywhere
nope, not on 4chan at least. i haven't seen anyone use that even once there. it's either b& or v&. :o

Get out more. That shithole 4chan isn't the only place on the internet that uses abbreviations.

But yeah, we really should have a title lotto.
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » September 30th, 2008, 8:54 pm

The title lotto idea seems kinda fun, though I personally don't have much imagination to try and think about one, unless it's something stupid and/or funny in some way.

As for the B7 thing... I've never read it before... If the majority says it's not a standrard abrevation, then it's most likely that wherever other forum you hang out at, it's the "odd one out of the bunch".
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Thalnos » October 1st, 2008, 4:19 am

Because 2 users on this forum are the "majority" on the internet, amirite? :roll:
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » October 1st, 2008, 4:25 am

User titles huh. They should give them out to the *checks list of highest posting members* 35 highest posting members. Hey what do you know I am no 35. Custom title pls message :P

Wow 35 really. I didnt know there were THAT many active users on this forum :P
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » October 1st, 2008, 5:36 am

Thalnos wrote:Because 2 users on this forum are the "majority" on the internet, amirite? :roll:

Well, it's a generalization, sorry if you felt offended or anything, I just assumed that, since apparently no one is really supporting your point, then it's likely that the majority is not aware of the B7 thing.... anyway, back on topic.

drizzt_rocks wrote:User titles huh. They should give them out to the *checks list of highest posting members* 35 highest posting members.

Hey! look at that! I'm number six!... have I wasted that much time here...?
abscess

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 1st, 2008, 6:07 am

*cough* the dark six *cough*
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby ayadew » October 1st, 2008, 6:08 am

drizzt_rocks wrote:User titles huh. They should give them out to the *checks list of highest posting members* 35 highest posting members. Hey what do you know I am no 35. Custom title pls message :P

Wow 35 really. I didnt know there were THAT many active users on this forum :P

Actually I believe a percentage of the top posters has got one over time
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ciel » October 1st, 2008, 9:05 pm

Thalnos wrote:Because 2 users on this forum are the "majority" on the internet, amirite? :roll:
just like one user (you) on this entire forum using the bastardization, as well as nobody using it on the biggest english speaking image board community to exist. :o
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Rikh » October 2nd, 2008, 12:58 am

Taiga Stalker sounds pretty cool....

:lol:
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » October 2nd, 2008, 2:43 am

Or Dark Sakura's Lover :P
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 2nd, 2008, 9:59 am

drizzt_rocks wrote:Or Dark Sakura's Lover :P

I like that one.

Tsuki no shimobe...slave of the moon?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby AlinSabel » October 2nd, 2008, 11:16 am

Ciel wrote:
just like one user (you) on this entire forum using the bastardization, as well as nobody using it on the biggest english speaking image board community to exist. :o

Everyone seemed to ignore my post about that. ;_;

I saw it quite a bit on qRO. >_>;;
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Atvaark » October 4th, 2008, 1:22 am

hmm...i guess desu desu is good enough for me. time to activate my ass a bit more and post more random things!

*edit* oh hell, only 272 posts???*
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat