Shining Wind translation?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Shining Wind translation?

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 21st, 2008, 7:04 am

Doesn anyone know if there is any translation of Shining Wind somewhere? If you know, please tell me where it is. I am playing it currently and I have a somewhat general idea of what is going on but I'm not sure and I would love to know more especially the conversations between characters. Is there also a Shining Tears translation? I do not want to play the English version if possible. Thanks a lot.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 26th, 2008, 1:51 am

So no one knows anything of there being translations of just the script or anything online anywhere? Thanks.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » September 26th, 2008, 9:59 am

Well I'd be damn interested in a translation, but I think you can find the answer easily just by typing in a search in Google.

You might have more luck if you tried posting this in the General Translation Projects section as well.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Message » September 26th, 2008, 5:50 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:You might have more luck if you tried posting this in the General Translation Projects section as well.

Next time, please ask one of the staffers to move it to the proper section. Posting twice is not the solution.

Return to General Chat