A simple quiz.

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

A simple quiz.

Unread postby abscess » September 17th, 2008, 9:22 pm

Well. I've been having this strange "urge" to ask kinda weird questions, mostly because I'm interested in seeing how people other than me would react to these questions. The main purpose is to help my numbing brain in creating credible characters and get a kick at the potentially lulzy answers (no offense intended).

If you want and have the time, please say why you chose that option over the rest of them.

1) Your partner (wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/sex-toy) is not a criminal in any way, shape or form, but has to die for some greater good. Your partner does not know about it but you've been aware this could happen for some time now (let's say some months). You have only ten minutes now, would you rather:
- do it yourself? If that is the case, how would you do it?
- have someone else do it? If that is the case, there is not much of a choice other than a slashed throat.
NOTE: You CANNOT offer yourself. If you happen to kill yourself to save your partner they will kill him/her anyway. She/he will die.

2) You are offered true and complete wisdom in exchange for your chance of finding real happinness. Take into account that you aren't bound to find real happinness and, in fact, you may really never do so in your life-span, but by taking this "true and complete wisdom" you will lose the chance completely. What's your choice?:
- "I take the wisdom. Maybe I can do some good for other people this way."
- "I take the wisdom. I want to know EVERYTHING."
- "Thanks, but no. I'd rather be a happy fella!"
- "FU*K YOU! [insert coherent/incoherent reason], YOU SONUVABEETCH!!"

3) One of your loved ones has commited a heinous crime, but it was a complete accident that no one could have seen coming. Due to your loved one's past records, he/she will be put to death if it is discovered that he/she is guilty of said crime. Do you:
- Cover up for your loved one? Doing so will incriminate someone else you may or may not know or care, but there is a better chance of that someone else not ending up executed in the public square (and maybe not executed at all.... just "maybe").
- "Sorry 'loved one'. Tough luck!"

4) You have made a Rip Van Winkle-style(-ish...) time-travel (you went to sleep and ended up waking up in the distant future). You wake up in a desolate place no one knows about but it happens to be near a populated city. The date is 3000 years from now. All of your loved ones have died and you don't know anyone else. Your family last-name has disappeared completely just after a couple hundred years after you went to sleep so there are no familial ties to this new world. You can't communicate with these people since you don't know the language. They don't even know you were asleep for more than 3000 years and don't pay much attention to you thinking that you may be just another foreigner around or a crazy guy babbling incoherently. Do you:
- End your life since there is nothing for you in this place.
- Try to adapt to this strange world.

5) All the people you care about is away in a trip (family, friends, they even took your pet if you have one), in other words, you are alone at the moment. It's suddenly said that the entire world will end in 5 hours, it is true and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. Do you:
- End yourself. At least you will have control over that moment.
- "End" other people. You can't be forced to pay for those crimes anymore. With luck you will be too much into it that you won't notice when everything is over.
- Kill the people you hate most.
- Go to sleep. You rather be asleep when you die than see it happen.
- Sit somewhere and wait for the moment. You want to see it with your own eyes.

6) It happens to be a well known fact that the cycle of rebirth exists, you don't know what the "goal" is, or if there is any. In this cycle every time a person is reborn, a part of what makes that person his/herself is passed on to the future reincarnation, it could be something meaningful, like a purpose, or meaningless, like what's the shape of your nails. In the future, it could happen that, with n number of rebirths you are reborn as yourself, if not completely, it will have an important part of what makes you yourself, or it could also happen that you are completely forgotten (or deleted, however you wanna see it), never to come up again at all.
By some reason, you discover a method to extend your life indefenetly. You will not age nor get younger, you will not have any special "power" other than being able to live, theoreticaly, forever. In other words, you will still get sick and suffer, you can be killed by any normal means or die because of a stupid accident.
The price for the extension of life is not being able to reborn nor have children.
Would you:
- !Go for it! I like myself and want to be myself as long as I can!"
- "No. I'd rather not be away of the cycle because [insert something here]."
NOTE: The "method" does not involve inflicting any kind of harm or pain upon others, so, no funny experiments on your neighbor, sorry.

P.S: This goes without saying, but please, refrain from creating your own choices. I tried to not make choices that could be considered as "good/evil" ones, with some exceptions just to see if there is really someone willing to choose those ones. Thanks again.
P.S.2: If you have questions about... the questions, please, feel free to ask about it. I may or may not add more questions in the future or edit the already existing one, depending on how un/popular this thread gets and if curiosity assaults me.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Thalnos » September 17th, 2008, 11:54 pm

Wasn't this already posted?
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Re: A simple quiz.

Unread postby Einherjar » September 17th, 2008, 11:56 pm

Well, the questions are different. Still why is this here?
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » September 18th, 2008, 12:59 am

???
This has never been poseted before... You may be refering about Zwei's questionary... Hmm... Do the question's really look like the other one? I didn't even have in mind the other one...
Hmm... this is odd and dissappointing...
Einherjar wrote:Well, the questions are different. Still why is this here?

Because there is no other place to put it. It has nothing to do directly with anything else but in a general matter. More or less like spamming the forum, I guess
Edit:
Einherjar
Desu! Desu!

Congrats on your 1000th post!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Einherjar » September 18th, 2008, 1:05 am

Well, there's already a topic like this by zweiteversuch. Since it's here already, oh well.
1. I wouldn't cooperate with those people. >=( But I definitely want to talk to the person.
2. Ecclesiastes 1:18 "For with much wisdom is much sorrow; as knowledge increases, grief increases."
3. Cover up
4. Try to adapt
5. The the world I lived in one last time.
I can't answer 6.
Last edited by Einherjar on September 18th, 2008, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Atriel » September 18th, 2008, 1:11 am

Yay! Questions :lol:

1.- Myself. Some painless poison/drug/shit like that.

2.- Wisdom. I just want it.

3.- Dunno, none?

4.- Adapt. Seems like fun. (and hard <-<)

5.- Sit somewhere waiting for the moment and listening some music while the melody of oblivion begins.

6.- I'd leave it to luck. Throw a coin :D
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby pchunter » September 18th, 2008, 2:17 am

1) Kill them myself. Dont want to let other people kill them, and I would want to talk to them b4 and give last words.
2) Wouldn't mind not having wisdom.. i mean :P im happy how i am just now, happy and dumb :3
3) Obviously, i would cover up.. anyone who picks option 2 is not human.
4) Well... adapt. If they dont know my language, they should be able to tell that i am not part of them, and that I as from another era.. be researched.. probrally expiremented with... oh fuck. Id rather die right there.
5) Oh, no way im dying without clearing up my anger first. Too many f*ck heads that need to die. My first goal, is to obliterate the HQ of College Board for wasting nearly 7 years of my life. Second, all those pompous arrogant b*stard teachers who made me suffer. And last, mmm... the idiot who calls himself president.
6) No. I'd rather not be away of the cycle because I hate seeing people who I love die. I have seen 2 already.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Raitei » September 18th, 2008, 2:56 am

abscess wrote:1) Your partner (wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/sex-toy) is not a criminal in any way, shape or form, but has to die for some greater good. Your partner does not know about it but you've been aware this could happen for some time now (let's say some months). You have only ten minutes now, would you rather:
- do it yourself? If that is the case, how would you do it?
- have someone else do it? If that is the case, there is not much of a choice other than a slashed throat.
NOTE: You CANNOT offer yourself. If you happen to kill yourself to save your partner they will kill him/her anyway. She/he will die.
I'd rather eliminate the source of the threat first. if it's a man, I'd most likely kill him/her. if it's a disease or something, I'd have her saved by whatever means. heck, I can sense her death 10 minutes earlier, why can't I do that?

abscess wrote:2) You are offered true and complete wisdom in exchange for your chance of finding real happinness. Take into account that you aren't bound to find real happinness and, in fact, you may really never do so in your life-span, but by taking this "true and complete wisdom" you will lose the chance completely. What's your choice?:
- "I take the wisdom. Maybe I can do some good for other people this way."
- "I take the wisdom. I want to know EVERYTHING."
- "Thanks, but no. I'd rather be a happy fella!"
- "FU*K YOU! [insert coherent/incoherent reason], YOU SONUVABEETCH!!"
I'd take the wisdom and trash the shit that I can't be happy for the rest of my life. what the heck? you can do much with it.

abscess wrote:3) One of your loved ones has commited a heinous crime, but it was a complete accident that no one could have seen coming. Due to your loved one's past records, he/she will be put to death if it is discovered that he/she is guilty of said crime. Do you:
- Cover up for your loved one? Doing so will incriminate someone else you may or may not know or care, but there is a better chance of that someone else not ending up executed in the public square (and maybe not executed at all.... just "maybe").
as long as it's purely coincidental and my "loved one" doesn't have any intentions of doing that AT ALL, I'd most likely cover it up.

abscess wrote:4) You have made a Rip Van Winkle-style(-ish...) time-travel (you went to sleep and ended up waking up in the distant future). You wake up in a desolate place no one knows about but it happens to be near a populated city. The date is 3000 years from now. All of your loved ones have died and you don't know anyone else. Your family last-name has disappeared completely just after a couple hundred years after you went to sleep so there are no familial ties to this new world. You can't communicate with these people since you don't know the language. They don't even know you were asleep for more than 3000 years and don't pay much attention to you thinking that you may be just another foreigner around or a crazy guy babbling incoherently. Do you:
- End your life since there is nothing for you in this place.
- Try to adapt to this strange world.
try to adapt. I was put into this situation for some reason. I definitely won't throw away my life because something ridiculous / unexpected happens.

abscess wrote:5) All the people you care about is away in a trip (family, friends, they even took your pet if you have one), in other words, you are alone at the moment. It's suddenly said that the entire world will end in 5 hours, it is true and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. Do you:
- End yourself. At least you will have control over that moment.
- "End" other people. You can't be forced to pay for those crimes anymore. With luck you will be too much into it that you won't notice when everything is over.
- Kill the people you hate most.
- Go to sleep. You rather be asleep when you die than see it happen.
- Sit somewhere and wait for the moment. You want to see it with your own eyes.
just sit and watch. if it's God's will, then I have no right to say anything.

abscess wrote:6) It happens to be a well known fact that the cycle of rebirth exists, you don't know what the "goal" is, or if there is any. In this cycle every time a person is reborn, a part of what makes that person his/herself is passed on to the future reincarnation, it could be something meaningful, like a purpose, or meaningless, like what's the shape of your nails. In the future, it could happen that, with n number of rebirths you are reborn as yourself, if not completely, it will have an important part of what makes you yourself, or it could also happen that you are completely forgotten (or deleted, however you wanna see it), never to come up again at all.
By some reason, you discover a method to extend your life indefenetly. You will not age nor get younger, you will not have any special "power" other than being able to live, theoreticaly, forever. In other words, you will still get sick and suffer, you can be killed by any normal means or die because of a stupid accident.
The price for the extension of life is not being able to reborn nor have children.
Would you:
- !Go for it! I like myself and want to be myself as long as I can!"
- "No. I'd rather not be away of the cycle because [insert something here]."
NOTE: The "method" does not involve inflicting any kind of harm or pain upon others, so, no funny experiments on your neighbor, sorry.
immortality will just bring sufferings. I don't want to see my loved ones die one by one while I myself stay healthy and young. moreover, I don't believe in reincarnations nor immortality. :P
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Einherjar » September 18th, 2008, 3:00 am

Raitei wrote:I'd rather eliminate the source of the threat first. if it's a man, I'd most likely kill him/her. if it's a disease or something, I'd have her saved by whatever means. heck, I can sense her death 10 minutes earlier, why can't I do that?

Because that's not an option. >_> (although I wish it is)
You don't have to quote all that -_-
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby that one guy » September 18th, 2008, 4:06 am

1. I'd have someone else do it. I just wouldn't have the heart.

2. I'd take happinness, as while knowledge may be nice, it comes with a heavy price. Some things you just don't want to know.

3. I'd cover. **** whoever gets in trouble, I'd cover.

4. Adapt. I'm no fan of suicide.

5. Sit and wait. If I'm going out, I at least want to know what's going to take me.

6. I'd rather go along with the cycle, as aging, believe it or not, is pretty fun if you do it with the right people. You can't have those same memories if you're always X Years old.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby marus » September 18th, 2008, 5:18 am

1) Wait for someone else to do it, then kill him/her before (s)he can. Apparently it won't help, but it'll be more fun this way.
2) Nah, I'll figure shit out on my own.
3) Tough luck. I wouldn't forgive my friend or myself if we let someone else die for that. Anyways he could only die if he's found.
4) Try to adapt. Dieing sucks.
5) Wait for it to happen. Maybe it won't matter anyways, depending on what the "world ending" means.
6) Go for it, but not until after I have children. I don't care about being reborn since it's still not entirely me; it's not like there aren't other people with traits similar to mine.
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » September 18th, 2008, 12:17 pm

1. Do it myself, only if she wants me to. I'm assuming this person is precious to me (if it's my sex-toy I don't think I could care less)
2. "Thanks, but no. I'd rather be a happy fella!" - Because "true wisdom is knowing how dumb you really are".
3. Cover up for your loved one - Honestly abscess, who would seriously pick the latter; there's no advantage to it!
4. Adapt - Why wouldn't you want to see how life is like 3000 years after. If it sucks, you can always kill yourself after.
5. End yourself. At least you will have control over that moment - Cause I'm a pussy. Well the way I'd end myself is wait till I absolutely cannot take it anymore, then end it nice a quick.
6. "No. I'd rather not be away of the cycle because [insert something here]." - Watch enough Geass and you can tell everlasting life sucks.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Ciel » September 18th, 2008, 2:55 pm

1 - i'll do it myself. i'll kill that person with time, by waiting until they die naturally, and kill anyone who would try to interfere. this was my choice, nobody other than me may decide things for me.

2 - i'll take wisdom. with it i could at least change my life to way better than it is now.

3 - cover up.

4 - adapt, while plotting to take over, especially if combined with #2 and optionally #6.

5 - sit back and enjoy, i always wanted to see the end of the world. i saw it in my dreams, so why not in reality as well?

6 - i pick immortality. i don't believe, or rather i refuse to believe that i'd be trapped for the rest of eternity, every time losing everything and having to restart from zero, with all memories, experiences erased and everything lost.

if it was proven to be true and i had a chance to break off from that, i would do it without hesitation. i'd continue to live as long as i want, then once i'm sick of it i could just quit for good without any higher powers forcing me to go through everything again.

reincarnation is a kind of immortality anyway, except worse since in its case you'd lose everything you gained, being memories, experiences, wisdom as well as material possessions and restart from scratch, possibly in a much worse situation.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » September 18th, 2008, 9:49 pm

Oh! Answers! This is good!

Hmm... I see some people have tinkered with the first question. Even though the answers are still valid (and useful! at least to me :D), I wanted to see how would people in general react given only those choices. Apparently I didn't put much depth in the first question. Let me rephrase it:

Let's say your partner (that person whom you are willing to spend the rest of your life with) has some goddamn "strange-magical desease" that will make him/her/it blow up if he/she/it isn't killed. When that happens other people will get infected with that same "strange-magical desease" in a 10,000 kilometer radius and blow up after some time passes (let's say 2 months). Your partner isn't aware of being inffected, in fact only you and and a bunch of other hundred men and women know of the existence of that "strange-magical desease", which has no known cure. After n months of extended research there wasn't much to call useful findings. So, in order to not start a pattern of having blown-up people every 2 months, your partner is going to be sacrificed for the greater good of mankind's safety, and that will happen wether you want it or not. Again, the same options:
- Do it yourself.
- Let someone else do it.

The sex-toy part present before was just a joke :P

-[J1N]- wrote:3. Cover up for your loved one - Honestly abscess, who would seriously pick the latter; there's no advantage to it!

marus wrote:3) Tough luck. I wouldn't forgive my friend or myself if we let someone else die for that. Anyways he could only die if he's found.

There is no real advantage in any option. I don't have an intention on "grading" how good of a person someone is, so choosing the latter one is completely valid. It just depends on how you see things. Covering up could just mean that you care much more about your loved one, who is guilty, than someone else whom you could know or not, who is innocent. Not covering up could mean that, as marus said (or at least how I got it), you may give innocence a much higher importance, even if it ends up in you not protecting someone you love.

Anyway, thank you for your answers, everyone! If there are still people willing to spend their time answering this thing, you are welcome to do so anytime you want! Thanks again.
abscess

Unread postby Katakara » October 2nd, 2008, 5:28 am

Okay, I'm gonna post a really long, detailed post simply because I can... i'm bored, sorry....

1. end it myself. That way, i can do it in a way that's not painful for them, or myself. probably a painless poision or something... i'd probably drink the poision myself, too, though... then we could die together and at least die happy. Well, assuming that this was the person i'm to spend the rest of my life with and actually stay in love with them for that long.... oh by the way, here's your psycho girl's opinion since i hear that this forum doesn't have much of them. =)

2. Well, if i'm given sufficient thinking period, i would probably end up convincing myslef that it's better to take the wisdom because then i can help other people and that i probably won't find happiness anyways...
because my consiousness sucks like that.
If you gave me like 5 seconds to answer, i'd probably be like "F*** YOU, YOU S**********" just cuz i'm a psycho XD

3. Well, since there's no secret option #3... i'd pick the second one. Because of your vague optioning...XD so basically, what i'm saying is that I'd really not cover for them, but i wouldn't try to report them or testify against them or anything...
ah, but if you made it more specific, like saying option 2 is basically to rat them out, i'd still pick it.

4. Suicide. Welll.... it's not so hard to explain this one... everyone i know is dead and no one speaks my language... I'm basically a newborn wandering the streets with no knowledge of the modern world and i have NOTHING. you be the judge...-_- (by the way, wasn't the apoclypse supposed to happen in like 2500 years or something? i dunno, it was some number than began with 25...)

5.I'd sit there and wait. Probably simply because i'm curious.

6. hmm... tricky question... i'll tell you that it's the first one, but i can't say why.
Katakara
Might just like this board

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 2nd, 2008, 10:20 am

1) I would do it. how?...well, I think put her asleep with clorophorm and when she is asleep I would use a lot of drugs to kill her. I don't want her to feel any pain if I can but If it has to happen within 10 minutes then I would stab her repeatedly after I have used the clorophorm.

2) "I take the wisdom. Maybe I can do some good for other people this way."

3) One of your loved ones has commited a heinous crime, but it was a complete accident that no one could have seen coming. Due to your loved one's past records, he/she will be put to death if it is discovered that he/she is guilty of said crime. Do you:

3) That is a hard one. I think I would cover her up. But the thing is how long would I do it.

4) Try to adapt to that strange world.

5) Sit somewhere and wait for the moment. You want to see it with your own eyes.

6) "No. I'd rather not be away of the cycle because my dream is to be Grandfather!!." ( a good grandfather...)

By the way, abcess...I am starting to believe that ideas aren't something you have but something you pick up from the air...I mean, that last question...I was working exacty on a character with that kind of troubles: Inmortal, no kids, separated from the cycle.

Anyway...I hope this help your research.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Merc » October 2nd, 2008, 11:45 am

1) I wouldn't give up and try to keep her alive as much time as possible, eliminating threats in the process.
2) Dont need that thing, i can get that knowledge without help.
3) Im not interesed in this, so i will dont cover or blow his/her cower for purpose.
4) Adapt, suicide is not a option
5) I would go to "End" other people so they will dont need to worry about ending world but me, and when time come, sit and watch it with smile
6) Fake immortality will give enough time to found real thing and see how world would progress
Last edited by Merc on October 2nd, 2008, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merc
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 2nd, 2008, 12:01 pm

1. Destroys the reason how my partner became a threat. If all else fails, I'll do it myself.
2. I can gain knowledge by my own means, I'll give it to a snake.
3. Convince the jury that it was a complete accident...If all else fails, I'll hire Brainwasher Attorney Hisui.
4. Adapt, it's easy.
5. Sit and wait, then Boson Jump to a space colony at the last minute.
6. What's the point of "fake" immortality if I could get killed anyway? I'd rather not be away of the cycle until I am seated in the Heroes' Cycle/or become a Counter Gaurdian.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby abscess » October 3rd, 2008, 4:08 am

Oh! I thought that this thread was dead already! Apparently it got revived! thanks! more info is always good!
zweiterversuch wrote:By the way, abcess...I am starting to believe that ideas aren't something you have but something you pick up from the air...I mean, that last question...I was working exacty on a character with that kind of troubles: Inmortal, no kids, separated from the cycle.

Anyway...I hope this help your research.

Hm.. I don't really understand about the "ideas I pick up from the air". An immortal person that isn't really immortal (fake immortality for some) isn't really that new an idea, but if someone happens to be able to attain it, common people like us, would you take that? The "cycle of rebirth" isn't a new thing at all, there are countless religions that have that thing, but what I'm more interested is in the part where, if you don't choose to live "forever", theoretically speakin, you have a chance of losing yourself, whatever it is you are now will stop existing. The "no kids" part was added so there is something you have to give up in order to live a long time and, since humans want to leave something behind, in this case a family; if you can live for who knows how long, being able to reproduce would kind of lose it's meaning, and earning something that has such an effect on you (stupidly long life) and not losing anything.... it ain't so interesting. But that's only one of the questions, from what I gather, most of the people that took part of the quiz don't really like the choices I present, so they create their own, or adapt them to their own wishes, which is good in a way since it forces me to adapt the few interesting ideas I've got.

nanaya_shinya wrote:6. What's the point of "fake" immortality if I could get killed anyway? I'd rather not be away of the cycle until I am seated in the Heroes' Cycle/or become a Counter Gaurdian.

Hm... I wasn't thinking on terms of the nasuverse, with guardians and all... But the point in the prolonged life is just that, live longer and do with it whatever it is you want. Being "immortal", as in "incapable of dying", is another thing that I don't pay much attention, since it doesn't look very interesting. The lack of change is dull in the long run and the possibility of dying being always present gives it a more interesting "taste" to everything.

P.S: @Zwei:
If you, by some reason, feel that I took something from a character you had, that wasn't my intention, since there is no way I would have known about such thing. I didn't even thought of something specific when writing this, just random stuff I read or thought up.
abscess

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » October 3rd, 2008, 6:50 am

1) Explain it to her and give her the choice ... ofcourse if she doesnt kill herself I do it myself prolly go with a classy knife in the back :P

2) "I take the wisdom. I want to know EVERYTHING." Yup its kinda like ergo proxy you need to know the truth whether it means happiness or not.

3) Cover up for her

4) Try to adapt to the world. Seriously awesome thing if that happened ...

5) "Kill the people you hate most." - Only chose it cos it seemed like the best option. But if I could choose what to do myself I guess I wouldnt believe it until there was enough proof or anything ... And if there was I would prolly game as much as I could since I am sad like that :P

6) Rebirth sounds much better than being able to die ... now if you could infact live forever that would be awesome.
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Return to General Chat