The mm forum unofficial Code Geass discussion [SPOILERS]

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Season 3?

FUCK YEAH!!
60%
FUCK NO!!
40%

Total votes : 25

The mm forum unofficial Code Geass discussion [SPOILERS]

Unread postby Catastrophe » September 8th, 2008, 7:19 pm

because we do need an space to discuss without the annoying spoiler tags :lol:
so.... spoilers up to the most recent anime episode released. [aotp stands for All Over The Place] so, if you are behind and dont want yourself HEAVILY spoiled go back now that you still have the chance.

~~~~~~~~~~

1st off..........
seriously man, poor Kallen :cry: she was shattered :cry: :cry:

and more deeply.....
WTF Nunally?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
what now, does she have a "total barrier" Geass or something? i mean, how else would she scape a nuclear-like explosion?
that plus the hate of the United Nations thinguie and the incoming all-out shitstorm against Schneizel(spelling?) and company...... how are they supposed to tie all those knots in just 3 ep?*

*secretly hoping for a new season :lol:
Last edited by Catastrophe on September 22nd, 2008, 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby CSXLoser » September 8th, 2008, 8:46 pm

i bet 100 bucks that lelouch dies in last episode :D
CSXLoser
Addict

Unread postby pchunter » September 8th, 2008, 9:20 pm

3 episodes is plenty of time for them to end the series... and y are u feeling bad for kallen? WHAT ABOUT C.C !!!?!?!?!?

no its not only nunally that survived... if you seen the preview of next episode, the maid that was always with nunally and lelouch in the beginning was alive in the hospital bed...

BUT.. 100 bucks nunally has geass.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Re: The mm forum official Code Geass discussion [SPOILERS ao

Unread postby Einherjar » September 8th, 2008, 10:10 pm

Catastrophe wrote:and more deeply.....
WTF Nunally?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
what now, does she have a "total barrier" Geass or something? i mean, how else would she scape a nuclear-like explosion?
that plus the hate of the United Nations thinguie and the incoming all-out shitstorm against Schneizel(spelling?) and company...... how are they supposed to tie all those knots in just 3 ep?*

you mean plot barrier? Oh well, at least it's not half as bad as Shield of URUK at ep 12...
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Maes » September 8th, 2008, 10:19 pm

quoting from the other thread.
pchunter wrote:huu huu, out of the *ahem* many.. series i have seen so far Code Geass beats them all on a completely different level. Usually when you watch anime, it becomes predictable.. but really.. watching CG literally blows my mind away every episode...

i mean seriously... who couldve predicted nunally "dying" by FLEIA, the new gurren, marianne being anya, lelouch rejecting his parents, becoming emperor of britannia, and now, nunally being BACK alive (with the other people who "died")... my guess? EXPECTED THE UNEXPECTED!!! i bet 100 bucks nunally has geass... i mean her eyes ARE shut all the time right??

I'm not saying that R2 is bad but I will say that season 1 was far superior to R2. As for the plot twists, they're twists, ya, but you can see them coming from a mile away. 1) Nunally getting 'killed' somehow by someone and causing Lelouche to have some sort of breakdown: miles away. 2) Any knightmare getting beefed up into a 'gundam-like' uber-machine: miles away. (I'll come back to the Marianne thing) 3) Lelouche rejecting his parents: After him getting over the initial shock of seeing his mother, not surprising really after she turns out to be in with Wakamoto-Emperor(I'm mad he's gone just because of the voice). 4) Lelouche becoming emperor... wasn't this a given even near the end of the first season? 5) Nunally coming back: With the way they left her 'death' open-ended, it's not a surprise at all, it was an inevitable outcome to nobody really knowing what happened to anyone who was potentially within the blast radius.

5) Marianne being Anya: this is probably the only thing that nobody could have predicted.
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Zensunni » September 8th, 2008, 11:10 pm

Then, what about how Suzaku&Lulu are getting along again? I thought they were set to be sworn enemies for good. In fact I still think so. We'll have to see if I saw this from miles away. :D
Zensunni
Addict

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » September 9th, 2008, 12:12 am

CSXLoser wrote:i bet 100 bucks that lelouch dies in last episode :D

Oh god no. Not another Death Note >_<

Seriously I think that that's the most predictable and worthless ending they can pull off. Killing him off is the worst way to the end the series but the worst part is I can totally see it happening ...

Also Nunally should have stayed dead ... I thought it was a horrible plot twist ...
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Catastrophe » September 9th, 2008, 12:55 am

pchunter wrote: and y are u feeling bad for kallen? WHAT ABOUT C.C !!!?!?!?!?

f*** off C.C. (well, just a bit) :lol:

drizzt_rocks wrote:
1)Oh god no. Not another Death Note >_<
Seriously I think that that's the most predictable and worthless ending they can pull off. Killing him off is the worst way to the end the series but the worst part is I can totally see it happening ...

2)Also Nunally should have stayed dead ... I thought it was a horrible plot twist ...

1) Seconded, i bet for something like he ending as a fugitive. ("spilling blood enough for everyone to forget about the "Genocide Princess""or something among those lines) (with Kallen coming along :lol: )

2)hmmm... perhaps, but that way there wouldnt be any shitstorm, just your typical "Nuke-em-all" war (and with that super tuned Lancelot... well, wouldnt be any fun), lets wait to see how it evolves before throwing any judgement.

plus... what is gonna be this "Requiem for Zero" thing? anyone dares to place a bet?
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » September 9th, 2008, 1:24 am

True I am not sure if bringing Nunally back is a good thing or a bad thing (Infact I am more than sure it will be awesome for the series) but what I mean is the twist seemed really lame and I didn't expect it from a series like Code Geass.
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby pchunter » September 9th, 2008, 3:53 am

Maes wrote:
I'm not saying that R2 is bad but I will say that season 1 was far superior to R2. As for the plot twists, they're twists, ya, but you can see them coming from a mile away. 1) Nunally getting 'killed' somehow by someone and causing Lelouche to have some sort of breakdown: miles away. 2) Any knightmare getting beefed up into a 'gundam-like' uber-machine: miles away. (I'll come back to the Marianne thing) 3) Lelouche rejecting his parents: After him getting over the initial shock of seeing his mother, not surprising really after she turns out to be in with Wakamoto-Emperor(I'm mad he's gone just because of the voice). 4) Lelouche becoming emperor... wasn't this a given even near the end of the first season? 5) Nunally coming back: With the way they left her 'death' open-ended, it's not a surprise at all, it was an inevitable outcome to nobody really knowing what happened to anyone who was potentially within the blast radius.

5) Marianne being Anya: this is probably the only thing that nobody could have predicted.

Really? Well obviously Lelouch would have some sort of mental break down if nunnaly died, but I don't think anyone couldn't predicted nunnaly dying and more over coming back to life. Her death wasn't as open ended cause didn't shirley die as well along with the other queen who had a more or less important role to lelouch than nunaaly did? No one knew that nunnaly wouldve been that much of a key role to lelouch's life as his enemy instead of a dead person that he uses to preserve his ways of justice. I'm sure they will explain it to us in23 how she survivd but I don't think there can be any explanation other than geass as for now explaining how she survived the FLEIA with the other people who supposedly died. And sure every mecha anime has an uber mecha but enough for the Ko0 to beat the Ko1? And since season one it never said hat he wanted the emperor of britania. He just wanted to kill him for nunnaly's sake. If nunnaly hadn't died I doubt that he wouldve became emperor. If you truely did predict all those things then I adknowedge you as a genious.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Atriel » September 13th, 2008, 8:27 pm

Hmmm... since the beginning of the second season i've felt that they are just dragging things out on purpose. I wouldn't be surprised if a third season comes around. That, or a lame ending.

I officially declare myself a Karen & C.C. fanboy with no apparent reason whatsoever.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 13th, 2008, 10:25 pm

Long story short they poised themselves up for a total trainwreck. The only way out of this is if by something short of a miracle where it ends properly, or they are going to go into a season 3. I mean the only way to clear up the mess they've made for the last three episodes they have to now go into having a third season, or a lot of people will be annoyed about this seires ending like this.

Atriel wrote:I officially declare myself a Karen & C.C. fanboy with no apparent reason whatsoever.

That's more then half of what the male fanbase actually like. I mean both those two girls are really attractive. Although I prefer Vieletta, or Cornillia though, but that's just who I am.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Thalnos » September 13th, 2008, 11:45 pm

We all know it will end with a cliff hanger.

Then the next season will start off with Ledouche fucking Kallen in the ass while she takes CC with a strap on, who is sodomizing Suzaku who is forced to watch futa Euphi rape Cornelia.

Shit I have a hard on now.

But really I don't care any more. After seeing how awesome Ledouche was once his true inner asshat was released due to thinking Nunally was dead, my life is complete. I mean really, I'm glad Nunally "died" because she was holding Ledouche back from being so ruthless and awesome. But now? Bah. I hope he shoots her in the head.
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby idontknoW » September 13th, 2008, 11:47 pm

drizzt_rocks wrote:True I am not sure if bringing Nunally back is a good thing or a bad thing (Infact I am more than sure it will be awesome for the series) but what I mean is the twist seemed really lame and I didn't expect it from a series like Code Geass.

feh, as if they haven't done this before with all these deus ex machina sudden plot twists before although they've provided a justifiable reason afterward whenever they did.
I agree though, they did go a bit overboard on this one.

thalnos wrote:Then the next season will start off with Ledouche fucking Kallen in the ass while she takes CC with a strap on, who is sodomizing Suzaku who is forced to watch futa Euphi rape Cornelia.

oh well done. you're not the only one with the hard on now.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.
idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Maes » September 14th, 2008, 6:08 am

Thalnos wrote:We all know it will end with a cliff hanger.

Then the next season will start off with Ledouche fucking Kallen in the ass while she takes CC with a strap on, who is sodomizing Suzaku who is forced to watch futa Euphi rape Cornelia.

I think I saw something similar in a doujin somewhere >.>

Thalnos wrote:But really I don't care any more. After seeing how awesome Ledouche was once his true inner asshat was released due to thinking Nunally was dead, my life is complete. I mean really, I'm glad Nunally "died" because she was holding Ledouche back from being so ruthless and awesome. But now? Bah. I hope he shoots her in the head.

I can't put my finger on why, but I think I would cheer if that happened.

Also:
Kid-Wolf wrote:Although I prefer Vieletta, or Cornillia though, but that's just who I am.

Cornelia and Viletta are my favorite women from Code Geass(note: women, not girls), but Cornelia > Viletta
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Thalnos » September 14th, 2008, 7:00 am

Maes wrote:

Yeah, I'm not gunna lie: I got the Futa Euphi x Cornelia thing from a doujin I beat my meat to the other day. Everything else is all original, however. :mrgreen:
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Catastrophe » September 15th, 2008, 5:11 pm

watched ep 23:

1) meh... no shitstorm D:
2) FLEIA is hax
3) NOOOO!!!!!! CORNELIAAA!!!
4) lol pink knightmare
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 15th, 2008, 5:14 pm

Thalnos wrote:
Maes wrote:

Yeah, I'm not gunna lie: I got the Futa Euphi x Cornelia thing from a doujin I beat my meat to the other day. Everything else is all original, however. :mrgreen:

Ummm.... dare I say link for that, if possible?

In any case they really want to bring this series to an end rather quickly. Although I have yet to see the current episode that's now out of course.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Thalnos » September 15th, 2008, 6:44 pm

Catastrophe wrote:watched ep 23:

1) meh... no shitstorm D:
2) FLEIA is hax
3) NOOOO!!!!!! CORNELIAAA!!!
4) lol pink knightmare

moar liek:

1) NOOOOO CORNELIAAAA!!!
2) Fuck everything else
3) ???
4) Profit!
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » September 15th, 2008, 11:57 pm

Haha I kinda liked this episode. It was a nice change from the last 4 - 5 eps zomgwtf. The only real twist was Cornelia dying but it really doesn't make any difference at the moment whether she lives or dies.
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Next

Return to General Chat