The mm forum unofficial Code Geass discussion [SPOILERS]

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Season 3?

FUCK YEAH!!
60%
FUCK NO!!
40%

Total votes: 25

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » September 21st, 2008, 11:12 pm

Thalnos wrote:I just noticed that this topic title isn't grammatically correct. "inofficial" isn't a word :?
blame the mods -.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so:
1) in a bad time C.C. decided to finally feel something for Lellouch <.<
2) once again, an exquisite move by Lellouch, this time against Schneizel himself 8)
3) Lloyd-Sensei managed to get out alive :lol:
4) Suzaku vs Kallen showdown, woot!
5) Nunally's eyes are pretty <3 :oops:
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN

Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Thalnos » September 22nd, 2008, 3:33 am

Actually all you have to do is go to "edit post" on your first post of this topic, since you're the topic creator, and then where it says "title" or "subject" change the "in" to "un". Problem solved :mrgreen:
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher

-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread post by -[J1N]- » September 22nd, 2008, 5:11 am

Aha! Knew it, not dead. What I find most surprising is that the other guy next to Cornelia didn't die as well. He was IN the blast for goodness sake!

Also, edited death wishlist.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18

Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Superflonic » September 22nd, 2008, 6:17 am

Okay, so episode 49 is translated? Awesome, gonna watch it now. (edit: not yet subbed, bawwwww)

God, I effing love Code Geass, and I hate myself for missing this thread from the beginning.

And, as I say in every Code Geass thread, OST = WIN

Anyway, I don't think these last two episodes are to finish the series. I mean, there has been a far too big uprising plot for them to break it down in just two episodes.
And, the wiki isn't that clear about it, so I am waiting for R3 :P
Candlejack, I wonder what hap

Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Maes » September 22nd, 2008, 9:20 am

So they actually got me to feel bad for Nunally, which is a shame because in the scene where they brought her back I wanted her to burn, and then the last scene of the episode came and I'm torn on what I want to happen.
Catastrophe wrote:5) Nunally's eyes are pretty <3 Embarassed!
I agree.

And... YES, CORNELIA, YES! It is weird that Guilford isn't dead... but eh... stranger things have happened I guess.

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » September 22nd, 2008, 5:17 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:He was IN the blast for goodness sake!
Ninja Meido as well..... :roll:

topic title fix'd and poll added
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN

Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Thalnos » September 22nd, 2008, 7:12 pm

"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » September 22nd, 2008, 8:31 pm

Thalnos wrote:Image
I blame the Geass...

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Atriel » September 22nd, 2008, 11:45 pm

^Hahahaha, good one.

Bleh, what's with C.C.? Oh well, it was bound to happen anyway.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » September 23rd, 2008, 2:22 am

Einherjar wrote:
Thalnos wrote:Image
I blame the Geass...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Is that a joke?
It seems very real to me...
I mean, it even has that little logo on the top...
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » September 23rd, 2008, 10:10 am

zweiterversuch wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Is that a joke?
It seems very real to me...
I mean, it even has that little logo on the top...
it is. look at the top right corner of very last of the screenshots, and you'll notice the difference. :wink:
also, anime censorship tends to use more "moderate" approaches.. as "just cutting" scenes like that.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » September 23rd, 2008, 1:40 pm

Wow, I have to say that was kind of a near epic joke right there. I kind of lol'ed at that. :D

Well whenever anything in the Geass unvierse goes wrong you always blame it on the Geass.

Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Thalnos » September 23rd, 2008, 7:07 pm

1) Japan's balls have apparently been cut off. Years ago. Super censorship of not only sexual nature, but violence as well. Look at Berserk these days: barely any grotesque shit is in it, which was one of the things that defined Berserk. Oh and don't even mention the fact that we haven't gotten a rape scene in over 4 years. Yeah. After following Berserk for more than a decade, 4 years of no rape is just...horrible.

2) Code Trainwreck needs to end. After the shit that was R2, honestly I don't want to see any more. Geass went from being a plot driven show with mechs to a mech show with some basic plot, filled with retarded "twists" and so much DEM-hax that it makes Richard of the "Sword of Truth" series look like he actually trained for all his abilities. R2 was an epic failure.

That being said, I'm kind of surprised anyone is that gullible to even remotely think that pic was real. :?

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » September 23rd, 2008, 8:23 pm

Thalnos wrote:1) Japan's balls have apparently been cut off. Years ago. Super censorship of not only sexual nature, but violence as well. Look at Berserk these days: barely any grotesque shit is in it, which was one of the things that defined Berserk. Oh and don't even mention the fact that we haven't gotten a rape scene in over 4 years. Yeah. After following Berserk for more than a decade, 4 years of no rape is just...horrible.

2) Code Trainwreck needs to end. After the shit that was R2, honestly I don't want to see any more. Geass went from being a plot driven show with mechs to a mech show with some basic plot, filled with retarded "twists" and so much DEM-hax that it makes Richard of the "Sword of Truth" series look like he actually trained for all his abilities. R2 was an epic failure.
Berserker is brutal as always I think.
It is true that nobody is getting raped lately but you can't do it all the time, can you?
Moreover gatts is getting old...and if gatts can not, why can the others ?

Anyways, maybe Gatts is going to rape somebody near to the end of the serie.
Like:

"Wait!! Griffith let me do her first!! We can fight after that!"

I mean, I would do that.
Thalnos wrote:That being said, I'm kind of surprised anyone is that gullible to even remotely think that pic was real. :?

It could have been...I mean, I would have told her to do the same...and if I can why can Lelouch not do it?
8 inches in a week!

pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread post by pchunter » September 23rd, 2008, 8:35 pm

Thalnos wrote:...2) Code Trainwreck needs to end. After the shit that was R2, honestly I don't want to see any more. Geass went from being a plot driven show with mechs to a mech show with some basic plot, filled with retarded "twists" and so much DEM-hax that it makes Richard of the "Sword of Truth" series look like he actually trained for all his abilities. R2 was an epic failure.
im pretty sure i asked u this b4 in this forum but once again i do hope that you were being sarcastic... either that, or everything is apparently shit in your eyes and you seriously are unable to recognize quality compared to other series..
Thalnos wrote:That being said, I'm kind of surprised anyone is that gullible to even remotely think that pic was real. :?
lets not get too cocky when we all know you as well observed the picture in disbelief for a moment, until later you come upon realization that it was a fake.

*edit* I apologize if that was a bit insulting or mean, but I hate it when people overly exaggerate their feeling and call what other people call "ingenious" as a shitty epic failure

Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Thalnos » September 23rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

pchunter wrote:ets not get too cocky when we all know you as well observed the picture in disbelief for a moment, until later you come upon realization that it was a fake.
Actually, no. The second I saw it on /a/ I lol'd and thought to myself that the episode would have been better had that been in it. How could I even think that's real if I had already seen the episode? Yeah. Logic. Not to mention, Geass never (pretty sure at least) does panty shots. Especially now with R2's earlier timeslot.

zweiterversuch:

Don't mean to sound too much of a dick, but his name is Guts, not "gatts". It annoys the hell out of me when I see people call him that. And yes, go back and reread some of the earlier chapters. You would see sinew when Guts would cut people in half. Now? Just a little bit of blood. And its been 4 years. No rape. Rape is a huge part of Berserk. It wasn't every chapter, but it was expected at least a few times per volume.

Back to pchunter, yeah I throw the word shit around too much. Should really tone it down a bit. What I meant to say is that I'm a little disspointed with the direction they took for R2. It was still far better than your average series, but I just know they could have done better. And my statement about show w/ mechs turning into a mech show still stands.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » September 24th, 2008, 1:33 am

Thalnos wrote:
zweiterversuch:

Don't mean to sound too much of a dick, but his name is Guts, not "gatts". It annoys the hell out of me when I see people call him that. And yes, go back and reread some of the earlier chapters. You would see sinew when Guts would cut people in half. Now? Just a little bit of blood. And its been 4 years. No rape. Rape is a huge part of Berserk. It wasn't every chapter, but it was expected at least a few times per volume.
but "Guts" I mean...

"Do you have the guts, Guts to cut me down!?"

it is annoying...but anyway. If you don't like it well, I will try not to do it again.

It really annoys me too when somebody calls me by the wrong name so I understand.
8 inches in a week!

Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Superflonic » September 24th, 2008, 5:12 pm

Warez link removed.

But I think that R2 wasn't all that bad. When you point out all of it's mistakes in one sentence, of course it will sound bad, but that would be just you. However, I can rape the entire Death Note series with one sentence.
► Show Spoiler
I really want more Code Geass, and I can't wait for the OST to come out. R2 has some new tracks.
Candlejack, I wonder what hap

Unread post by Message » September 24th, 2008, 8:05 pm

Superflonic, you're in breach of the warez rule. This will be your only warning.

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » September 24th, 2008, 9:42 pm

But I think that R2 wasn't all that bad. When you point out all of it's mistakes in one sentence, of course it will sound bad, but that would be just you. However, I can rape the entire Death Note series with one sentence.
► Show Spoiler
I really want more Code Geass, and I can't wait for the OST to come out. R2 has some new tracks.
Agreed, that would indeed ruin the many people who are watching the first season right now.
I want to get the L change the world movie someday :) L = winsauce

Geass wasnt too bad imho for me as well. I mean it was a bit rushed near the end, but they have to finish a whole storyline after leaving the manga halfway through within one season, so its a little difficult.
The BGM got better imho, and Lelouch + Suzaku = a team full of win

(although lelouch's knightmare blowing up because it fell down was a little.....)