The mm forum unofficial Code Geass discussion [SPOILERS]

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Season 3?

FUCK YEAH!!
60%
FUCK NO!!
40%

Total votes : 25

Unread postby Atriel » September 30th, 2008, 4:41 pm

The point of her name is that they made it look important, without really having an idea if it is or not.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 30th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Well she's an imortal witch does she really need to give her real name? I mean after living after all those centuries I'm sure she... oh wait they kind of hinted her real name in R1, but they didn't do much of a good job on it. So that's probablly why she prefers C.C. then her real name.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Thalnos » September 30th, 2008, 5:12 pm

Nah I think this is the answer:

They were probably going to reveal her name, in the original version of R2. But then the whole timeslot issue occured, and with that and an attempted at grasping a new fanbase, they just chucked the idea, just like they chucked the idea for going into Kallen's past (her brother, anyone?). But that's just my $.02.
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby pchunter » September 30th, 2008, 7:41 pm

Thalnos wrote:Fans: For serious! CC's name! And what happened to Mewtwo in Brawl???

Sunrise: *laughs*
Sakurai: *laughs*

lol mewtwo sux, and so does lucario so it doesnt matter :3 oh.. what happened with kallen's brother >.>?

and nice avatar >.>.. (who/what is it)

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well now I really need to know what happened in the very last episode. I mean that's the only one I haven't watched as of late.

Although, I kind of wonder instead of them trying to attempt a 3rd season, I was wondering if they would do the spin-off series known as Nunally's Knightmare. I mean this is Sunrise we're talking about here they can only do two seasons at most without having a spin-off series. I mean take a look at the Gundam series they've done a lot of spin-off series there alone.

As for C.C.'s name well I have to say this. "C.C. is C.C. what more do you need to know?"

uhh u mean making the manga "Nightmare of Nunnally" into a s3? i highly doubt it.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Zensunni » September 30th, 2008, 9:56 pm

I think Lelouch is dead, it is the most reasonable conclusion, mostly because of Suzaku. He went along with the plan because Lelouch would be giving his life. Suzaku would certainly not let Lelouch escape the situation. Most likely the black knights retrieve his corpse from that scene. Lelouch isn't immortal...if he was, I think Suzaku would know? And Suzaku, and people would notice him self-rezzing right there on the street?

Second reason is Lelouch himself, it wouldn't be out of character for him to give his life for the plan, he also died without any major regrets.

The farmer's cart scene is just so show that CC's doing fine in the aftermath. It can also be interprated by hopeless romantics as Lelouch being still alive.
Zensunni
Addict

Unread postby teiglin » September 30th, 2008, 10:33 pm

I don't see why Suzaku would reject the plan just because Lelouche had V.V's Code. They both agreed they were giving up their lives, but the impression I got from that scene was that while Lulu was literally dying, Suzaku was figuratively dying because he had to hide his identity forever. I don't see it as far-fetched that Lulu would be facing the same figurative death, never being able to return to being the prince/emperor of Britannia. If he had the Code and must live forever, this fate is all the more painful, as his "death" would merely be sealing his immortality by activating the Code.

I think, like you do, that Lulu's dying for his plan was well within the character development we saw in R2. I'm not sure I buy the whole argument made about Lulu having a Code--in fact, I'd be happier if he's really dead, since his death made an excellent culmination to his life story. However, I don't think Suzaku's role in the plan would be affected if he knew Lulu would not truly die. Particularly, Suzaku would have been able to use his position as Zero to effect an escape for Lulu's "corpse." On a final note, I wouldn't put it past Sunrise to do anything at all, even something more absurd than what Mugen no Tsurugi posted.

I do consider myself something of a hopeless romantic like you say, and that part of me wants a happily ever after ending for Lulu and C.C, but realistically, I think Lulu's death makes a lot more sense.
teiglin
Might just like this board

Unread postby Atriel » October 1st, 2008, 1:38 am

Off-topic:

pchunter wrote:so does lucario

I beg to differ. He is very capable and easy to use for mindgames. I have not mastered him though.

On topic:

C.C.'s name had something to do with water? drops? water drops? echo? :roll:
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » October 1st, 2008, 4:18 am

Impressions -

Monday - New ep out now dammit I only have 400 mb left for the rest of the month better save it.

Wednesday - Woohoo time to watch last ep.

Aftermath - What the fu... seriously WHY that was a shit ending. Horribly disappointing. All that build up just for that!? He wanted to die so much he could have just worked out his problems with Schneizel after Charles and Marianne disappeared and given him the throne and what not. Seriously I do not get the last 3 eps. Absolutely shit all over the entire build up of the series ... *sigh* *takes deep breath* Well that was thoroughly dissapointing and thats all. Oh wait ... THAT BASTARD SUZAKU LIVED. That death wish list I made in this thread ... not one dies. Only lelouch ... for no real sensible reason ...
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Rikh » October 2nd, 2008, 12:57 am

drizzt_rocks wrote:Impressions -

Monday - New ep out now dammit I only have 400 mb left for the rest of the month better save it.

Wednesday - Woohoo time to watch last ep.

Aftermath - What the fu... seriously WHY that was a shit ending. Horribly disappointing. All that build up just for that!? He wanted to die so much he could have just worked out his problems with Schneizel after Charles and Marianne disappeared and given him the throne and what not. Seriously I do not get the last 3 eps. Absolutely shit all over the entire build up of the series ... *sigh* *takes deep breath* Well that was thoroughly dissapointing and thats all. Oh wait ... THAT BASTARD SUZAKU LIVED. That death wish list I made in this thread ... not one dies. Only lelouch ... for no real sensible reason ...

Shneizel would have ruled the world as a complete dictatorship, and would ruthlessly do anything to obtain it. Lelouch had to make away with him so he could follow through with his plan of uniting the world

By doing that he became the common enemy of the world. Doing everything possible to build hate with everyone, as well as unifying them as one nation. After a harsh period of two months, lelouche's country had massive synergy as racism/etc was withdrawn, and all the anger was directed at lelouch

He then had Suzaku kill him as Zero, the man of miracles, who could take on the leadership of the world and create an ultimate peace where oppression was limited..

Basically to cut short of the manga/novels, they ,made the world hate him, kill him, and move on happily together :)
i liked the ending somewhat. although the Kallulu fanness (kallen + lelouch) will never happen, but oh wellz
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ryujin » October 3rd, 2008, 7:43 pm

Looks like people forgot Lelouch's true nature:
Identity = lie
Life = lie
Death = ???
LIE!

All lies? There you go, now you know Lelouch very well :wink:

I wonder if my post is a lie... :roll:
Checkmate.
ryujin
Addict

Unread postby Rikh » October 3rd, 2008, 10:51 pm

ryujin wrote:Looks like people forgot Lelouch's true nature:
Identity = lie
Life = lie
Death = ???
LIE!

All lies? There you go, now you know Lelouch very well :wink:

I wonder if my post is a lie... :roll:

Nah, your post is lying about a lie, so it is true

HOWEVERRRRR....

The cake is MOST definitely a lie
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Superflonic » October 4th, 2008, 4:50 am

Rikh wrote:HOWEVERRRRR....

Truth.
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Thalnos » October 4th, 2008, 6:00 pm

pchunter wrote:and nice avatar >.>.. (who/what is it)

Oh, why thank you. It is Ayami Kojima's version of Simon Belmont (she did the art for a lot of the Castlevania's). A lot of people don't like it since it supposedly makes the guys look like "girly men", but all it really does it just make the men a bit more effeminate, which I really like.

IMO, beats the hell out of the "lulz Conan" look Simon had in the original CV.

Nuh uh.

You see the cake at the end! SO THERE!
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ayadew » October 4th, 2008, 8:45 pm

Thalnos wrote:Oh, why thank you. It is Ayami Kojima's version of Simon Belmont (she did the art for a lot of the Castlevania's). A lot of people don't like it since it supposedly makes the guys look like "girly men", but all it really does it just make the men a bit more effeminate, which I really like.

Ayami Kojima is a godess.

Also I just watched the first half season of Code Geass and I must say that it was completely uinspiring.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 6th, 2008, 1:30 pm

Ok I managed to see the final episode. So I can say I can understand why some of you guys posted up a could of Death Note comapirisons. I mean on how it ended that is.

Besides this wasn't really the ending I was hoping for, but they did kind of did it to finish this train wreck of a series though. I mean if only they did sometime this half-way decient at the end of the first season it might of worked out for the better, but that's just me ranting about it.

Also, so much for a third season idea. Although they could do something like a spin-off idea if they feel up to doing that though.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Atriel » October 6th, 2008, 8:46 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Although they could do something like a spin-off idea if they feel up to doing that though.

I hope not, chances are that they would rape the series even more :/
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Belzera » October 6th, 2008, 11:49 pm

Lelouch is Dead, he was killed by Zerozaku *note to self, first time a character I really liked was killed by a zaku in a sunrise series* His life is over, But C.C.'s Contractee is Alive, he sacrificed everything for his plan and for his overall redemption INCLUDING his identity
Belzera
Addict

Unread postby Rikh » October 7th, 2008, 1:12 am

Thalnos wrote:

Nuh uh.

You see the cake at the end! SO THERE!

This Spoiler is a lie

but seriously... The cake is not a lie :wink:
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Belzera » October 7th, 2008, 1:15 am

Mmmm Cake *grabs posts and starts eating them*

NOM wrote:
NOM wrote:
NOM wrote:NOM NOM NOM

NOM NOM NOM

NOM NOM NOM

NOM NOM NOM

NOM NOM NOM

NOM NOM NOM

*swallows and burps*
It is a Lie now, I ate it
Belzera
Addict

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 14th, 2008, 5:05 pm

mmm...cake?...

anyway. I was making something to eat and by putting the pizza in the backing oven I had to think for a few instants in C.C and while I remembered Code Geass' end Nunnaly's last words poped up in my mind:

"Nii-sama I am pregnated!"
no...wait...

*tries to remember correctly*

" Oh my god! Nii sama...there is tomatoe souce flowing out of your wound!."

....no....

*tries harder*

"Nii-sama don't I look like the princess of star wars when she was cought by Java the hut!"

.....<_<

*smoke rises!!!*

"Nii-sama I love you!"

That is the one!

So that "I love you". She said "Aishiteru" and not "tsuki" so that made me worry.
Could it be possible for Lelouch to be an incestous bastard?...or is Nunnaly the one with something more than just fraternal love for Lelouch?

Hmmmnnnn....

I wonder, I wonder...
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat