Rosario+Vampire anime

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Thalnos » September 11th, 2008, 5:17 am

The R+V anime is pure, 100% unadulterated shit. Read the manga.
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 11th, 2008, 4:35 pm

And the reason for that is because the series was rushed to begin with. I mean the first season was nothing more then an intro season, long with using the moe factor a little too much. If they actually did something around to what the manga was I'm sure some parts would be in the second season no problem. Never the less they did pull off one part of the manga in the end of it all.

Never the less here's hoping the second season will work out for the better now.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Thalnos » September 11th, 2008, 7:10 pm

From what I've been hearing the second season is going to be just as bad as the first (i.e. dropping all the good story points in favour of poorly done ecchi).
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 11th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:And the reason for that is because the series was rushed to begin with. I mean the first season was nothing more then an intro season, long with using the moe factor a little too much. If they actually did something around to what the manga was I'm sure some parts would be in the second season no problem. Never the less they did pull off one part of the manga in the end of it all.

Never the less here's hoping the second season will work out for the better now.

Now the first season may have been rushed but I sure didn't look rushed. The visuals were very good I thought.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Bigweejoe » September 11th, 2008, 8:09 pm

The anime its self i thought was good but i must admit it hasn't got a patch on the manga. I hope they dont filter out the decent story points in the second series.
Ive seen the man use the needle, seen the needle use that man
Ive seen them crawl from the cradle to the coffin on their hands
They fight a war but its fatal, its so hard to understand.
Bigweejoe
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Thalnos » September 11th, 2008, 8:38 pm

I honestly dropped V+R at around ep 9 after it was pretty clear they weren't going to make Tsukune...awesome. Vampire Knight on the other hand...THAT I'm looking forward to.
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 11th, 2008, 11:03 pm

Thalnos wrote:I honestly dropped V+R at around ep 9 after it was pretty clear they weren't going to make Tsukune...awesome. Vampire Knight on the other hand...THAT I'm looking forward to.

My friend in Singapore has actually seen Vampire Knight and she says the anime gets progressively worse as the show goes on, especially in the art department.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Catastrophe » September 11th, 2008, 11:34 pm

^ glad to know im not the only one who sensed that ^^U (both art and story <.<)
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Thalnos » September 12th, 2008, 12:18 am

Sepheriel wrote:
Thalnos wrote:I honestly dropped V+R at around ep 9 after it was pretty clear they weren't going to make Tsukune...awesome. Vampire Knight on the other hand...THAT I'm looking forward to.

My friend in Singapore has actually seen Vampire Knight and she says the anime gets progressively worse as the show goes on, especially in the art department.

Right well, it's still far better than V+R, and despite the art style going down hill, the story is pretty good. Also, I would suggest watching something yourself and forming your own opinion rather than relying on others :wink:
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 12th, 2008, 12:34 am

Thalnos wrote:
Sepheriel wrote:

Right well, it's still far better than V+R, and despite the art style going down hill, the story is pretty good. Also, I would suggest watching something yourself and forming your own opinion rather than relying on others :wink:

Right... I did watch Rosario + Vampire and put my own opinion in this thread. You don't have get all defensive if someone I know makes an opinion about something you think will be good. Your reply to what I said could have been fine without the last sentence, but you just had to put it in for some reason. Not trying to start an argument, but your comment was out of place, and frankly, a bit rude.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 12th, 2008, 12:43 am

Well in any case here's hoping they don't make the same mistake for the second season now. If they do I think some people are going to complain about this.

Oh speaking of Vampire Knight it's an ok sotry, but at least I watched it knowing that they are doing a second season for that as well. Ironically, or coincidentally it's debuit the same month Rosario + Vampire season to is. I'm hoping it's either back to back, or on different days.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Thalnos » September 12th, 2008, 12:47 am

Sepheriel wrote:
Thalnos wrote:
Sepheriel wrote:[quote="Thalnos"]I honestly dropped V+R at around ep 9 after it was pretty clear they weren't going to make Tsukune...awesome. Vampire Knight on the other hand...THAT I'm looking forward to.

Right... I did watch Rosario + Vampire and put my own opinion in this thread. You don't have get all defensive if someone I know makes an opinion about something you think will be good. Your reply to what I said could have been fine without the last sentence, but you just had to put it in for some reason. Not trying to start an argument, but your comment was out of place, and frankly, a bit rude.[/quote]

I don't see how the hell what I said was rude. It isn't as if I had insulted you or anything, I just pointed out that you should try something before you knock it instead of just saying "my friend says it sucks so therefore it must". And I guess you misunderstand, I wasn't saying you should watch V+R I was saying you should watch VK before knocking it.

Honestly I don't see why we're bickering over this. Both shows are pretty mediocre if not pure crap. It's like having a debate about which is worse: being constipated or having diarrhea :?
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby pchunter » September 12th, 2008, 12:58 am

Thalnos wrote:...It's like having a debate about which is worse: being constipated or having diarrhea :?...

actually.. having diar... lol jk. Anyways.. nothing is wrong with people believing the thoughts of other on their opinions... Afterall, no one can read/watch everything.

But yes, i do believe you are right.. although i wouldnt say, "pure crap".. its more like.. both series have been surpassed by many others.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Fate4life » October 4th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Rosario+vampireCapu2 is out, ep1 is out on veoh.com but it is all in japanese but it was still good to watch.

Check it out
Fate4life
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Fate4life » October 4th, 2008, 4:23 pm

The ending should be "Trinity Cross" for ep2 and on wards, i prefer that song more then the ending for ep1 "Discothque"

Any1 else like trinity cross more
Fate4life
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby -[J1N]- » October 5th, 2008, 2:23 am

The two songs are different in genre, so it's a little harder for me to compare them. Well, I guess Trinity Cross does sound better. The generation of 'discotheque' themed songs did sort of die out already. Gotta say though, the animation for 'DISCOTHEQUE' (1st ep ED in this case) was really nice, but I lol every time I remember I was actually watching R+V Capu2.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Thalnos » October 5th, 2008, 6:59 am

So apparently they edited all the panty shots. I find this funny, since well, that's all the series was trying to go for. But anyways, is that true?
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 6th, 2008, 1:32 pm

Wait you mean they added panties in those "pantyshots" then? If so I counted around 46 in the first episode of the second season. Yeah I was that bored on doing something like that.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Thalnos » October 6th, 2008, 5:14 pm

No I mean they blocked off the pantyshots entirely with a bat.
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 6th, 2008, 6:02 pm

Oh yeah the second season is censored on a few Japanese stations. Although a certain fansub group is doing the uncensored version though.

I'd give out their name, but I don't feel like getting into any trouble over it.
Kid-Wolf

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat