Never Ending Story

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Thalnos » October 2nd, 2008, 4:29 pm

gunwarrior wrote:
Thalnos wrote:and pulled out his .357 magnum and shot himself in the balls.
He screamed, crying out, "WHY THE HELL DID I JUST DO THAT?? WHAT THE BLOODY MARY HELL IS WRONG WITH ME??"
He then started running as fast as he could, towards what the humans had been running from, all while grabbing his blown off meat...

... oh come on, dont go and run it into the ground like this...

Can we please ignore posts like these?

How is that running it into the ground? Who the hell are you to say that my post is "invalid"? If mine isn't going to be counted, then your's shouldn't be either. Now grow up.
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Uberoy » October 2nd, 2008, 8:59 pm

gunwarrior wrote:Can we please ignore posts like these?

Well... Aslong as you dont kill the main character it's ok. Becuase the next person can ignore the previous post as much as he wants (almost).

Back to the story.

And then he suddenly saw the source of the sound.
It was some kind of black shadow with the shape of some kind of beast.
The beast was not only devouring the corpses of dead people but...
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Rikh » October 2nd, 2008, 10:48 pm

Uberoy wrote:
And then he suddenly saw the source of the sound.
It was some kind of black shadow with the shape of some kind of beast.
The beast was not only devouring the corpses of dead people but...

Creating small black animals with razor sharp teeth
The man just stared in disbelief and shuddered with utter fear
the book shuttered, and he saw a thin line on the...
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Katakara » October 3rd, 2008, 1:14 am

... then he saw a thin line on the corner of the ceiling.... it was a very fine, red line that had a faint glow that reminded him of the...
the book. He suddenly remembered the shuttering, so he frantically flipped the book open.
And there, on the 3rd page...
"I sat down and looked up at the stars... and I thought...'Where the hell is my roof?!!'"
Katakara
Might just like this board

Unread postby Gram49 » October 3rd, 2008, 3:48 am

one the 3rd page.....was a a symbol and a faint message that said "release me and i shall help you" .....
Before he had a chance to figure out what it was, a voice startled him, saying " we meet again [good place for a name ehh?]".....
His head suddenly became burning hot and his body stiff....the only thing he could think of what that he had to find a way to get off the train or he would die.......
Gram49
Addict

Unread postby ScorchingFalcon » October 4th, 2008, 8:46 am

"Walk through the wall" the voice said.
Eventhough he's unsure, he has no other option.
He walked towards the wall, through a portal of light and found himself in a....
StoryTales ~A Place Where All Tales Belong
ScorchingFalcon
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Uberoy » October 4th, 2008, 10:38 am

flowerbed that seemed to be located on a hill.
He watched his back and didnt see any portal so he thought that he was safe for now.
He thought that there was something odd about this place so he began to explore and after a while...
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 5th, 2008, 7:51 am

He thought to himself, "...What the hell was that? what was those monsters?? please tell me this is all just a dream... more importantly, what the hell is wrong with this boo... What the hell!!!!" Surprised, he stared at his empty hand that was holding the book until moment ago.. He panicked, he knew the book is the only explanation to all this madness, hell, it may even be the only thing connecting him to reality right now...

As he start to frantically search for the book, a sweet voice, prettier than any voice he ever listened his whole life, echoed in his head, "Welcome o man from the other side of the gate, welcome to.....
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Katakara » October 6th, 2008, 6:39 am

"Welcome to---" the sweet voice got cut off.
"Eh?" The man was startled, and shook his head around, looking for the voice. He wondered if he had just imagined it...
But he heard it again...

(I like no names better... it makes it cooler. Could you imagine if we named him Bob or something?..."Bob flipped through his book and began to chant the magical words. 'I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD. MY NAME IS BOB!!!'" O_OU)
"I sat down and looked up at the stars... and I thought...'Where the hell is my roof?!!'"
Katakara
Might just like this board

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 6th, 2008, 11:17 am

(Yea, no names sounds better, i had urges to name him, but out of respect, decide against it... and it's better anyway...
I want to name the world tho', but i left that for others to decide, anyway, since the 3 posts in between rule is there, i decide not to continue yet.)
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ScorchingFalcon » October 13th, 2008, 11:22 am

"Welcome, stranger" the voice said.
"You have came far and finally reached this place, for this I congratulate you"
"What is this place?", he asked to the unseen voice.
"This place is called..."
StoryTales ~A Place Where All Tales Belong
ScorchingFalcon
Posting more than n00bs

Re: Never Ending Story

Unread postby Uberoy » July 30th, 2009, 10:26 pm

*Cast Resurection*
-Nothing happens-
*Cast Resurection*
-Nothing happens-
*Cast Necrothread revival*
-Jumps to first page- (Woho)

On topic:
Before the voice could finish, a heavy storm came out of nowhere, blocking his sight.
"What the hell is this?! Why is this happening to me?!"
Suddenly, a woman appeared in front of him and calmed the storm down.
"This place is not safe. Please, follow me", she said.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Re: Never Ending Story

Unread postby ayami123 » July 31st, 2009, 2:41 pm

......as he was told he had no choice but to follow the woman, but he is also thinking that this woman might be another monster like person or something like tentacles, but as he thought of a monster, he tried to think positively that the woman that she followed is the person to help to rather than a monster.
he thinks that the woman might brought him to a paradise there all woman who want to have intercourse with him, blank by the lustful imagination, he realize that the woman is guiding him to a portal, as the man said "can i trust you ?" the woman replied "try to gamble" after the man entered the portal he saw that he's back to the train as he realize that...........

Off Topic
(i also think that the man must not have name because it cooler. sry if i already eat so much space but its all three sentence)
Those who blame things on others, please blame yourself.
I have no reason to live the only thing that make me alive are the people that I think I treasured.
Those who Hesitate are lost.
ayami123
Posting more than n00bs

Previous

Return to General Chat