Where are you guys from?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Kanzar
Crack Addic!
Posts: 164
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 3:41 am

Unread post by Kanzar » August 31st, 2007, 9:41 am

Australia, the land where it never rains. And in the off chance that there is somehow the miracle of water coming from the sky, it's not rain - it's a waterfall.

galvenize
Crack Addic!
Posts: 129
Joined: August 17th, 2007, 4:38 pm
Location: France , want some bread?

Unread post by galvenize » August 31st, 2007, 9:57 am

Je suis n? en Belgique mais j'habite en France ...

Yeah i'm French.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » August 31st, 2007, 10:00 am

buy me some bread then^^
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Xavier
Crack Desu!
Posts: 328
Joined: December 31st, 2006, 1:55 am
Location: Between No Where And Some Where

Unread post by Xavier » August 31st, 2007, 5:11 pm

idontknoW wrote:I'm from the Philippines.
(am i the only one? oh well.)
Right here.

Sobzob
Crack Addic!
Posts: 204
Joined: May 18th, 2007, 3:47 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread post by Sobzob » August 31st, 2007, 5:30 pm

Sweden. I love our cold weather, but I hate our winds.

puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Unread post by puKKa » September 1st, 2007, 12:45 pm

Sobzob wrote:Sweden. I love our cold weather, but I hate our winds.
I like the cold as well mostly, it's a lot nicer than the heat during summer. I love when it rains here though.

Sobzob
Crack Addic!
Posts: 204
Joined: May 18th, 2007, 3:47 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread post by Sobzob » September 1st, 2007, 1:24 pm

puKKa wrote:I love when it rains here though.
Agreed, rain is great.

Xavier
Crack Desu!
Posts: 328
Joined: December 31st, 2006, 1:55 am
Location: Between No Where And Some Where

Unread post by Xavier » September 1st, 2007, 5:13 pm

Sobzob wrote:
puKKa wrote:I love when it rains here though.
Agreed, rain is great.
Rain is awesome but when it floods...not that great.

idontknoW
Crack Desu!
Posts: 257
Joined: August 30th, 2007, 11:52 am
Location: Philippines and obviously elsewhere but here.
Contact:

Unread post by idontknoW » September 1st, 2007, 11:41 pm

Xavier wrote: Rain is awesome but when it floods...not that great.
now I agree with THAT. i like rain but floods are a pain indeed (at times, certain roads here become rivers XD ) power failures (although rare) are a pain as well.
*remembers recent typhoon..* oh well.. at least it makes the weather cold.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.

puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Unread post by puKKa » September 2nd, 2007, 11:29 am

idontknoW wrote:
Xavier wrote: Rain is awesome but when it floods...not that great.
now I agree with THAT. i like rain but floods are a pain indeed (at times, certain roads here become rivers XD ) power failures (although rare) are a pain as well.
*remembers recent typhoon..* oh well.. at least it makes the weather cold.

very rarely happend here in sweden, but I believe a flood would be a pain ^^

Sobzob
Crack Addic!
Posts: 204
Joined: May 18th, 2007, 3:47 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread post by Sobzob » September 2nd, 2007, 12:15 pm

puKKa wrote:very rarely happend here in sweden, but I believe a flood would be a pain ^^
Well, it did happen all the time in Sk?ne, since they said there was chaos there most of the summer.
Luckily I don't live that far down in Sweden.

Qu4Z
Might just like this board
Posts: 45
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 12:40 am
Location: NZ

Unread post by Qu4Z » September 3rd, 2007, 12:04 am

New Zealand ^_^
I'd say something like "I guess I'm the only one? Oh well", but that phrase seems to be jinxed XD
Ah, what the hell!
I guess I'm the only one? Oh well

Xavier
Crack Desu!
Posts: 328
Joined: December 31st, 2006, 1:55 am
Location: Between No Where And Some Where

Unread post by Xavier » September 3rd, 2007, 12:23 am

Qu4Z wrote:New Zealand ^_^
I'd say something like "I guess I'm the only one? Oh well", but that phrase seems to be jinxed XD
Ah, what the hell!
I guess I'm the only one? Oh well
Right here.

► Show Spoiler

Ashura
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 5
Joined: July 24th, 2007, 11:48 pm
Location: Portugal

Unread post by Ashura » September 4th, 2007, 9:21 pm

Me? I'm from Portugal.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » September 5th, 2007, 12:45 pm

sorry, bit o' offtopic but...
i'd like to ask those of you who's in singapore(or malaysia)....
is there any copy of f/ha left in your country...?
i've looked for it desperately in indonesia, but I couldn't find any :cry:..
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

movingfinger
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 7
Joined: April 26th, 2007, 4:16 am
Location: TX

Unread post by movingfinger » September 14th, 2007, 2:08 am

from Korea, but live in College Station in Texas~
俺の歌を聞け! by Nekki Basara

demonblade
Addict
Posts: 90
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 6:39 pm
Location: SG

Unread post by demonblade » September 15th, 2007, 6:12 pm

Question wrote:Singapore.

Side note : Im fairly sure all pornographic material of any kind is banned here. Hmm if i import in eroge, theres the possibility i will get arrested and charged. This is annoying as hell.
Crap. You're kidding right? I didn't realise that meant eroges as well. Hmm. I wonder if they'll let me off if I have non-ero patches installed? I don't watch/skip past the ero-scenes without them anyway.

With the Odex nonsense here (which makes Singapore the worst place to stay in for anime fans...Gotta move to Japan!), you mean I can't even have Tsukihime, F/SN or F/HA? Dude, luckily I got the first two already...
Raitei wrote:sorry, bit o' offtopic but...
i'd like to ask those of you who's in singapore(or malaysia)....
is there any copy of f/ha left in your country...?
i've looked for it desperately in indonesia, but I couldn't find any
As Question said, it's probably easier to get it in Indonesia than this little red dot(what with ultra censorship and all) or Malaysia(Boleh or not).

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » September 16th, 2007, 12:13 am

yeah, I think so...
boy, I didn't realize that the rule goes also for eroge...
I think they ban only pirate copies, not eroge games... :o :shock: :? :cry:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

demonblade
Addict
Posts: 90
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 6:39 pm
Location: SG

Unread post by demonblade » September 16th, 2007, 1:16 pm

Meh.

When the MM says 'Gay is okay', let's hope it goes for eroge as well.

I won't get my hopes too high though. Hmm. Maybe I can look around locally and hope for the best (though I'm highly skeptical).

By the way, if I go to Japan, buy and bring the original stuff back, you think they can charge me for it if I get caught?

Xavier
Crack Desu!
Posts: 328
Joined: December 31st, 2006, 1:55 am
Location: Between No Where And Some Where

Unread post by Xavier » September 16th, 2007, 1:50 pm

demonblade wrote:Meh.

When the MM says 'Gay is okay', let's hope it goes for eroge as well.

I won't get my hopes too high though. Hmm. Maybe I can look around locally and hope for the best (though I'm highly skeptical).

By the way, if I go to Japan, buy and bring the original stuff back, you think they can charge me for it if I get caught?
"If you get caught"

Make sure you don't get caught. =p

Post Reply