FFXIII on the 360

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby lolipedofin » July 27th, 2008, 1:24 pm

drizzt_rocks wrote:
lolipedofin wrote:EDIT: Hmm... not sure with what i just posted... i better re-read Raven's link before posting....
EDIT2: What i just posted is right... so here it goes again...

drizzt_rocks wrote:Woohoo its also on PC. I am actually happy about this since I am sure this will be the superior version that I will be able to play at high settings at 1680 x 1050 ^_^

Also no need to buy a PS3 until GOW3 or White Knight Chronicles comes out now Razz

Raven wrote:XIII is being developed by a PC tool, not releasing for PC.

http://kotaku.com/5028961/of-course-final-fantasy-xiii-is-pc-bound

ImageImageHunt drizzt_rocks down and burn him on a stake!!! ImageImage

Haha I say we hunt down the Kotaku authors for getting my hopes up XD

But I say now the chances are pretty good for a PC release despite Squeenix having declined its existence.

Let's say we both victim, then....

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:
Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:FF 6 > 8 > 4 > some of the other shit > 7 > rest of the shit > 12
fix'd

Oh right how could I forget about that shit. The only good thing that 12 gave me was Fran. Not even Fran hentai. Fran in and of herself was enough for me. But still, I'd say 2 was worse than 12.

Fran? Ashe FTW!
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » July 27th, 2008, 6:03 pm

Yeah, I love me some Fran. So damn moe and awesome and cute and sexy. God I'd like to fuck her.

But I'm glad most of us agree that FF2 was complete and utter shit.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raven » August 4th, 2008, 6:13 pm

Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread postby TheXev » August 4th, 2008, 7:53 pm

I think many of you are over-estimating just how long it will take to port FF13 to thie 360. SquareEnix has been using Sega middle-ware (CRI) development software for quite some time, and it should be easily ported to 360. I think it is wise of them to focus of finishing the PS3 game, and also stop adding extra crap that the other releases don't get right off the bat.

I expect FF13 to be ported fairly quickly.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Catastrophe » August 4th, 2008, 11:38 pm

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:But I'm glad most of us agree that FF2 was complete and utter shit.

mmm.....

"there is no FF2" (?) :P

edit: i've been wandering lately, whats Uematsu doing now? any info he's doing music for anything?
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Akeashar » August 5th, 2008, 6:02 am

Personally, I think FFXIII being non-exclusive is great. And for all the bitching and moaning and /wrists perpetuating the thread, they seem to have forgotten that from 1 - 6 it was a S/NES series, and then they jumped ship to Sony. So further jumping when they see something that'd do well for them should be no surprise at all.

I'd had no intention of picking up XIII, since I still hadn't recovered from Final FanService X-2, and there was no way I'd buy a PS3 for it... now I'm actually thinking about getting it, as well as all the other Squeenix RPGs that are coming out on the 360, at least until they actually get an exclusive SMT title on the PS3.
Akeashar
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Catastrophe » August 14th, 2008, 5:31 pm

About FF Vs XIII, Gamespot wrote:The trailer ended with the words "For PlayStation3 Only" followed by "Worldwide" appearing on the screen.

full news

well..... its something.... ??
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Previous

Return to General Chat