FFXIII on the 360

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Atriel » July 18th, 2008, 6:49 am

I wasn't serious... or was i?
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » July 18th, 2008, 7:31 am

Atriel wrote:I wasn't serious... or was i?

I dunno lol
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby lolipedofin » July 21st, 2008, 2:17 am

Final Fantasy will no longer be Playstation exclusive??!!

Dammit, I'm beginning to hate how things develop for Playstation.... Even after all those facts about just how crappy 360's hardware are, not including the death of HD-DVD... why would people still care about XboX ?!

I love the competition, because only when a product has to compete, only then will the developer truly work hard to get the best out of the system, like making big titles exclusive on their console, lowering the prices, etc. But I honestly don't like what I'm looking right now.

First, Hironobu Sakaguchi was sweet talked by Microsoft to create new developer company and publish 360's exclusive RPG titles... okay, i can still take that... then Suddenly i saw Ace Combat 6 released exclusive for 360... It's getting harder to breath... Then finally, Star Ocean:The Last Hope was slated to be released exclusive for 360...... My vein popped!

Curse it.. and now Final fantasy will be no longer Playstation exclusive, If there's news that Suikoden VI will be making their way to XboX... Man, I don't even know what I'll do....

I think I will eventually buy XboX 360, along with PS3 and wii... I hate to buy a console i hate (i know.. it's a stupid sentiment to hate something that's completely unrelated to me), but i guess it'll worth it if it's about playing Ace Combat and Star Ocean.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby DarkRedSky » July 21st, 2008, 1:14 pm

lolipedofin wrote:Final Fantasy will no longer be Playstation exclusive??!!

Dammit, I'm beginning to hate how things develop for Playstation.... Even after all those facts about just how crappy 360's hardware are, not including the death of HD-DVD... why would people still care about XboX ?!

I love the competition, because only when a product has to compete, only then will the developer truly work hard to get the best out of the system, like making big titles exclusive on their console, lowering the prices, etc. But I honestly don't like what I'm looking right now.

First, Hironobu Sakaguchi was sweet talked by Microsoft to create new developer company and publish 360's exclusive RPG titles... okay, i can still take that... then Suddenly i saw Ace Combat 6 released exclusive for 360... It's getting harder to breath... Then finally, Star Ocean:The Last Hope was slated to be released exclusive for 360...... My vein popped!

Curse it.. and now Final fantasy will be no longer Playstation exclusive, If there's news that Suikoden VI will be making their way to XboX... Man, I don't even know what I'll do....

I think I will eventually buy XboX 360, along with PS3 and wii... I hate to buy a console i hate (i know.. it's a stupid sentiment to hate something that's completely unrelated to me), but i guess it'll worth it if it's about playing Ace Combat and Star Ocean.

FFXIII is still a PS3 exclusive in Japan.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » July 25th, 2008, 7:49 am

Woohoo its also on PC. I am actually happy about this since I am sure this will be the superior version that I will be able to play at high settings at 1680 x 1050 ^_^

Also no need to buy a PS3 until GOW3 or White Knight Chronicles comes out now :P
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby rubberchicken » July 25th, 2008, 11:25 pm

drizzt_rocks wrote:Woohoo its also on PC.

Really?

It's about time they did that again. Now they just have to do the same with MGS4.
rubberchicken
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » July 26th, 2008, 2:22 am

rubberchicken wrote:
drizzt_rocks wrote:Woohoo its also on PC.

Really?

It's about time they did that again. Now they just have to do the same with MGS4.

Didn't KONAMI had some sort of exclusivity contract with SONY with MGS4? I think they did with MGS3.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » July 26th, 2008, 4:40 am

If MGS4 comes out for PC, I will take a plunger and sodomize myself, video tape it, and put it on youtube.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » July 26th, 2008, 7:00 pm

Get one ready then. I hope you can still walk after that <_< (It will take some time though :P)
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby TheXev » July 26th, 2008, 8:28 pm

Wow, I had no idea there where Final Fantasy games past 7... I thought the existance Final Fantasy VIII was some kind of joke... i mean, people keep talking about this Tsukihime anime too... lol like they ever made that.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Phlebas » July 26th, 2008, 8:29 pm

Am I reading this right, FF13 on PC? Source? If that's true that's the best news in the series since FF7 PC port (ok ff8 had one too, but that really was an abysmally crappy port). You get used to inferior console quality, but it'd be just awesome to have some high definition FF for once.
Phlebas the Phoenician, a fortnight dead, Forgot the cry of gulls, and the deep sea swell // And the profit and loss.
- - Gentile or Jew // O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.
[T.S.Eliot: The Waste Land - IV. Death by Water]
Phlebas
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » July 26th, 2008, 10:52 pm

FF 1 > 6 > 8 > 4 > some of the other shit > 7 > rest of the shit > 2
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby myawn » July 26th, 2008, 11:14 pm

well, if it comes to being a consoler, ill just buy 360 or ps3... gaah... or wait for a playable version on PC through emulators :<
myawn
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby DarkRedSky » July 26th, 2008, 11:33 pm

myawn wrote:well, if it comes to being a consoler, ill just buy 360 or ps3... gaah... or wait for a playable version on PC through emulators :<

PC version is currently in the works. I don't think it's a first party work (Square Enix isn't doing it), so I can't be sure on the quality.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Catastrophe » July 26th, 2008, 11:49 pm

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:FF 6 > 8 > 4 > some of the other shit > 7 > rest of the shit > 12
fix'd
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raven » July 27th, 2008, 12:03 am

XIII is being developed by a PC tool, not releasing for PC.

http://kotaku.com/5028961/of-course-fin ... s-pc-bound
Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread postby lolipedofin » July 27th, 2008, 12:42 am

EDIT: Hmm... not sure with what i just posted... i better re-read Raven's link before posting....
EDIT2: What i just posted is right... so here it goes again...

drizzt_rocks wrote:Woohoo its also on PC. I am actually happy about this since I am sure this will be the superior version that I will be able to play at high settings at 1680 x 1050 ^_^

Also no need to buy a PS3 until GOW3 or White Knight Chronicles comes out now Razz

Raven wrote:XIII is being developed by a PC tool, not releasing for PC.

http://kotaku.com/5028961/of-course-final-fantasy-xiii-is-pc-bound

ImageImageHunt drizzt_rocks down and burn him on a stake!!! ImageImage
Last edited by lolipedofin on July 27th, 2008, 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 27th, 2008, 12:43 am

http://kotaku.com/5028961/of-course-fin ... s-pc-bound

And here I was, getting my hopes up...*shrugs* Oh well....
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » July 27th, 2008, 3:49 am

Catastrophe wrote:
Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:FF 6 > 8 > 4 > some of the other shit > 7 > rest of the shit > 12
fix'd

Oh right how could I forget about that shit. The only good thing that 12 gave me was Fran. Not even Fran hentai. Fran in and of herself was enough for me. But still, I'd say 2 was worse than 12.
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » July 27th, 2008, 12:01 pm

lolipedofin wrote:EDIT: Hmm... not sure with what i just posted... i better re-read Raven's link before posting....
EDIT2: What i just posted is right... so here it goes again...

drizzt_rocks wrote:Woohoo its also on PC. I am actually happy about this since I am sure this will be the superior version that I will be able to play at high settings at 1680 x 1050 ^_^

Also no need to buy a PS3 until GOW3 or White Knight Chronicles comes out now Razz

http://kotaku.com/5028961/of-course-final-fantasy-xiii-is-pc-bound

ImageImageHunt drizzt_rocks down and burn him on a stake!!! ImageImage

Haha I say we hunt down the Kotaku authors for getting my hopes up XD

But I say now the chances are pretty good for a PC release despite Squeenix having declined its existence.

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:FF 4 > 10 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 12 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 5 > 2

Fix'd (LOL Opinions)
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat