F/HA community question (to offtopic for trans)

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

F/HA community question (to offtopic for trans)

Unread postby Shirosaki » July 13th, 2008, 3:20 am

Let's say by some random chance that the script for F/HA(NOT the entire game for all the people that may make stupid comments) were to be randomly released into the public, how many people of this community would pick it up? This includes all the anons, lurkerz, or anyone reading this, btw this is not to undermine the work being done at BL which i am grateful for i just wanted to conduct a test since a friend of mine asked me this very same question. No stupid comments also, this is not a warez thread and per to my curiosity i want to know how many would do this.

-EDIT-
By pick it up i had meant translate it yourself's
Last edited by Shirosaki on July 13th, 2008, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Atriel » July 13th, 2008, 3:22 am

Nah, i would take the full thing or nothing at all.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Shirosaki » July 13th, 2008, 3:26 am

Atriel wrote:Nah, i would take the full thing or nothing at all.

No i meant the entire Japanese script to translate the whole thing not part english sorry i misunderstood nevermind :oops:
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Re: F/HA community question (to offtopic for trans)

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 13th, 2008, 4:43 am

Shirosaki wrote:Let's say by some random chance that the script for F/HA(NOT the entire game for all the people that may make stupid comments) were to be randomly released into the public, how many people of this community would pick it up? This includes all the anons, lurkerz, or anyone reading this, btw this is not to undermine the work being done at BL which i am grateful for i just wanted to conduct a test since a friend of mine asked me this very same question. No stupid comments also, this is not a warez thread and per to my curiosity i want to know how many would do this.

I would prefer an actual patch rather than just a script.
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » July 14th, 2008, 12:22 am

I don't really understand what you're trying to imply... but i guess, I won't do anything about it... I can't read kanji, much less translating an eroge, and i can't (read: too lazy to..) create a patch... So there ya go..
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Return to General Chat