Koihime Musou

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Koihime Musou

Unread postby Darkbalmunk » July 11th, 2008, 3:56 am

anyone know if anyone is translating Koihime Musou its an awsome game lol and alot like utawar and men at work
Darkbalmunk
Might just like this board

Unread postby lolipedofin » July 11th, 2008, 4:35 pm

Never heard of anyone trying to translate the game.... Is the game good? I remember read an article somewhere about the game being a total sucker. Well, i never played the game, so i wouldn't know...

The anime is just start airing, though... Just hope that someone will be motivated to pick and do the game should the anime turn out to be a success...
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby LoSs » July 11th, 2008, 4:46 pm

Don't bother, just download cgs - this game suck.
LoSs
Addict

Unread postby teiglin » July 12th, 2008, 2:23 am

I just picked up the first ep of the anime; it was watchable but nothing spectacular. Still, the concept cracks me up, and seeing Zhang Fei as a little girl was hilarious. As a longtime fan of various Romance of the Three Kingdoms items--from the novel to the various games released--I just thought the idea of an eroge with the characters reenvisioned as girls (and Liu Bei as the protagonist) would be good fun.
teiglin

Unread postby LoSs » July 12th, 2008, 8:22 am

no, when i saw Lu Bu, shift+del was instant action. The only thing that this game had was big tits.
LoSs
Addict

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 12th, 2008, 3:44 pm

LoSs wrote:no, when i saw Lu Bu, shift+del was instant action. The only thing that this game had was big tits.

...Shift+Delete? I wasn't aware that that was a valid key combination. Do you mean Alt+F4?
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby teiglin » July 12th, 2008, 4:35 pm

in windows, shift+delete deletes things directly rather than sending them to the recycle bin.

What's wrong with Lu Bu in the game?
teiglin

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 12th, 2008, 5:33 pm

teiglin wrote:in windows, shift+delete deletes things directly rather than sending them to the recycle bin.

Oh, right.
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » July 12th, 2008, 9:08 pm

In the eyes of Lu Bu we are all women.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ciel » July 12th, 2008, 10:59 pm

teiglin wrote:As a longtime fan of various Romance of the Three Kingdoms items--from the novel to the various games released--I just thought the idea of an eroge with the characters reenvisioned as girls (and Liu Bei as the protagonist) would be good fun.
Ikkitousen kinda fits that. :o

it's based on romance of 3 kingdoms, but with high school girls (and some guys) and in modern times. :P
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby teiglin » July 13th, 2008, 1:24 am

I watched a few eps of the first Ikkitousen but I'm not really a fan of the "boing boing" fanservice style, which they applied very liberally for that show. Plus, while each character had a historical model or spirit or whatever, they were still in a completely new setting--high school rather than ancient China--so I didn't find it as interesting.
teiglin

Return to General Chat