Does any know this game? I really need it.

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Does any know this game? I really need it.

Unread postby YoungAloha » July 6th, 2008, 3:16 am

This is an old jap game (may be ps1). Driving a motor do a mission, you can transform your motor to a robot (like game citroen robot).There are 3 characters : 2 boys with red and blue robots, 1 girl with white robot. Did you played it? I just need it's name !
YoungAloha
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ayadew » July 6th, 2008, 7:35 am

Offtopic: Your avatar is the greatness!
Ontopic: That sounds quite generic for a japanese game. =p
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby YoungAloha » July 6th, 2008, 8:54 am

Offtopic: Your avatar is cute!
Ontopic: Everyone, Plz help !
YoungAloha
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » July 6th, 2008, 9:11 am

offtopic:A pendant? why a pendant as an avatar?
ontopic: More info on the game would be very useful: which was the company that developed it? the date it was published? the name of the characters? even some stuff of the story may ring a bell for someone. More information would certainly be useful.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby AlinSabel » July 6th, 2008, 9:30 am

It's Tohsaka's pendant. I so want to buy it. :(
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » July 6th, 2008, 4:19 pm

AlinSabel wrote:It's Tohsaka's pendant. I so want to buy it. :(

I just wonder whether the Pendant was made from F/SN or F/SN used this like all the background they traced. Either way it doesn't matter, I guess.
And are you sure it's from PSX? since it might not be in this console, and as others have said, you're going to have to be more specific.

EDIT:
Last edited by Einherjar on July 7th, 2008, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby marus » July 6th, 2008, 7:05 pm

ontopic: My first guess is that it's one of those crazy Japanese Transformers spinoffs. Anything below ring a bell? Also more info would be good, things like the console, year of release, publisher, general mechanics of the game, ect.
http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Video_games
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUUaD9psBSM

offtopic: Damn you all are lazy :lol:
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby md » July 7th, 2008, 4:17 am

marus wrote:ontopic: My first guess is that it's one of those crazy Japanese Transformers spinoffs. Anything below ring a bell? Also more info would be good, things like the console, year of release, publisher, general mechanics of the game, ect.
http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Video_games
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUUaD9psBSM

offtopic: Damn you all are lazy :lol:

Youtube reminds me of Metroid Prime. The Space Pirate log where they're talking about their attempts to recreate Samus's morph ball, and the... entanglements of it when they try it on a space pirate.
md
Crack Addic!

Unread postby YoungAloha » July 7th, 2008, 10:33 am

Wow, you guys really want to help me. I want to thank all of you from bottom of my heart. :oops: . But too bad, I only remember it is an old jap game, 3 main characters drive motorbikes (not cars) can transfrom to robot.Boss of first mission is a Spider machine. Other details are unknown. :(
YoungAloha
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ace of Spades » August 21st, 2008, 1:12 am

YoungAloha wrote:Wow, you guys really want to help me. I want to thank all of you from bottom of my heart. :oops: . But too bad, I only remember it is an old jap game, 3 main characters drive motorbikes (not cars) can transfrom to robot.Boss of first mission is a Spider machine. Other details are unknown. :(

sounds VERY similar to the ps2/xbox game robotech invasion maybe it was an old macross game or something can you rember if it was an fps, a rpg, or something?
Ace of Spades
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Sekai » August 21st, 2008, 4:24 pm

This game? Here is a gameplay video for the first mission. Also worth noticing is that the area's boss is a green spider-machine. That is the only thing I can think of similar to what you are saying (apart from the Transformer series and Armored Core for PS1). :P
Sekai
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby YoungAloha » August 22nd, 2008, 3:45 pm

Oh man... I forgot to tell you guys. I found it last week, "Speed power gunbike".
Thanks everybody! Admin, you can close this topic.
PS: It is not a good game. I try to find it because it is a part of my childhood. You shouldn't waste time to play this game. Anyways, thanks.
YoungAloha
Totally hardly posted

Return to General Chat