Collecting Data. (Questions)

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Collecting Data. (Questions)

Unread postby zweiterversuch » July 5th, 2008, 8:10 am

HI There!!!
Lately I have been gathering some information and opinions from some people to add it to a little proyect of mine so I thought:
"Why not?" and made this topic.

The questions aren't really hard or have a right or wrong answer, so no reason to panic but I ask you please to answer them honestly.
To explain your answer isn't necessary but you can do it if you want...

In your post answer this way please:

1: Answer
(explanation here)
2: Asnwer
(exp....)
Comment.

So:
Questions

1. Do you think any events that take place in books, tv, anime, or even VNs could even happen to you?
Yes, no.

2. You are in an Hospital and your wife is giving birth to your child. Unfortuantely there are some complications and the doctor tells you the life of your wife and your child are in danger and only one of them can keep living. Which one do you choose?

3. After many years of investigation the human race has finaly created a selfaware being with human shape in a laboratory. These Beings are to serve humanity and have no rights. Do you think it is fair? Would you do something to change that although it would mean you can't live as easy as you did before? (Robots with A.I / Clons/ Thinking apes, whatever.)

4. Mister X has lost everything he had until now and is unemployed. Because he has no other way to feed his family he decides to steal. Would you do the same under the those circumstances? Can you condemn Mister X after knowing his reasons for stealing?

5. After years of being married you suddenly discover your son isn't your son but your brother's would you still love him in the same way?

6. You meet some one who he offers you happiness but he tells you, you can be happy only once in life. Do you want to be happy now or later?

7. One day you suddenly find out you are the world's ruler until the end of your days. People and Nature are under your control now, If thats the case, what do you do?

8. You have a girlfriend/ Boyfriend and you are very happy with him7her but someone tells you there is no woman/ man in the whole world who doesn't want to have sex with you and he evens tell you, your girlfriend/ boyfriend will never find out if you cheated on her. Would you do so?

9. After talking with your best friend of the things you believe in you discover he/ she doesn't agree with you at all. Do you still call your her/him "your best friend"?

10. The person you loved the most is dead but it is possible for you to clone him. Would you love him/ her clon in the same way you loved the orginal? would you even clone your beloved? (the clone has all memories, the same patterns and the same tastes of the deceased person.)

Well, that is all.

Thank you for your help
ZwtrvrscH
Last edited by zweiterversuch on July 6th, 2008, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Henduluin » July 5th, 2008, 11:51 am

1 - Depends on what kind of events. When talking about slice-of-life settings: sure, why not. Now, if you're referring to super-natural stuff, like FSN, then no, unless you count astral projection / (lucid) dreams.

2 - Wife. You can always try again later... although that probably won't happen for many years as the trauma from a failed childbirth will probably haunt both of the parents for quite some time.

3 - Why even give robotic servants self-awareness in the first place? That's just asking for trouble.
If mankind one day does develop self-aware AI, it should be allowed to live in freedom, like all of us. I mean, if you think about it, our body is nothing more than a highly sophisticated biological robot anyway, so if we're allowed to be free, so should an AI.

4 - Yes, I probably would (assuming social security isn't around anymore), and no, I cannot. I'd blame society instead for not giving the man the means to lead a relatively normal life. If everyone would give a small amount, 1% even, of his income to a fund for people like this man, these kind of situations would never happen. Unfortunately society lacks common sense.

5 - Yes. Now whether or not I'd still love my wife after finding out she'd been lying all this time is a different matter. The kid's innocent as he didn't have a choice. (Ok, he did, but let's not go there)

6 - I'd kick him in the face. Happiness comes from within, not from some external source.

7 - I'd give my power away. No single person should have that much power over others. This world is something we should create together, not alone.

8 - Nah, I'd be loyal to my partner. Sex without love seems meh-ish to me anyway.

9 - Yes, why wouldn't I? As long as he/she doesn't start forcing his/her beliefs on me, what'd be the problem?

10 - God, no. Death is part of life for a reason. Circumventing that is only asking for problems. That is, assuming you'd even be able to call his/her soul back to the cloned body to begin with. The soul made a choice to end its physical life then and there for a reason, if it would simply return after cloning the body, it wouldn't have died in the first place.
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Einherjar » July 5th, 2008, 2:56 pm

1. No.
2. Wife. Well, she gets to choose so I can't really say.
3. I don't believe in that kinda stuff will ever happen, but they should be equal, I suppose.
4. I would steal in an extreme situation like that, but that situation is impossible, especially in Canada. I wouldn't condemn Mister X, as long as it's not my business.
5. Fatherly love. I never had a feeling like that before, so can't really say.
6. Later.
7. Try my best being responsible, and probably failed to do so.
8. No. It sounded really disturbing.
9. Yeah. Best friends are best are not because they agree with everything you says. Actually, that wouldn't be a good friend at all.
Last edited by Einherjar on July 5th, 2008, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby marus » July 5th, 2008, 2:56 pm

1. Yes.
Though that's a pretty vague question; it's not like everything that happens in those stories are beyond real life.

2. My wife.
We can have another child. Though it's not as though I'm the only one who gets to make the decision.

3. It's not fair, but I'd probably be too lazy to really do anything about it.

4. As little as I can get away with.
There's other ways to get necessities, and most effort should go into getting a new job; if you get caught stealing, that will hurt more in the long run. Also, it's not like my family can't provide for themselves a little bit.

5. Hells yeah.
Family is family. Though I'd probably punch my brother and kick the wife j/k

6. I'd punch him in the face.
Seriously, wtf? Happiness is something you make for yourself, not something someone gives you, especially in some crackpot deal like "you can be happy only once in life."

7. I'd rule nature, I guess. I'd try to leave everything alone, but it's not like I understand enough about the world to really answer that question.
(Although, that question is rather vague. Do you mean that I was always the world's ruler and I just found out, or I just became the world's ruler? If it's the former, then I'd probably just live life as normal, if the latter then I really don't know).

8. Probably not.
Even if she found out, I'd still feel guilty for doing it in the first place. Also, every time I hid something and a friend told me they would never find out, they ALWAYS found out.

9. It probably depends on my roster of friends, but in most cases I'd say yes.
I won't go in to detail, but I'm saying this from personal experience.

10. I wouldn't be able to love him/her the same.
If I know the person is a copy, that knowledge keeps him/her from being a perfect copy. I don't think I could get myself to clone him/her either. Though if a clone were to be made regardless, I'd just have to make the best of it.
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby ayadew » July 5th, 2008, 5:37 pm

1. Yes.
2. Wife, you can try again with another child.
3. Answered that in PM
4. Yes, I would condemn him, a little kindness and belief in your fellow humans goes a long way, he could simply ask for help. And there's always more choices hidden that you might not see to begin with.
5. Yes, love for another human is universal, I don't care anything for blood relations or sex.
6. I would take it, true happiness and peace of mind is something not achievable unless you remove the small, meaningless things that makes you human, such as: endless nagging search for meaning. And who can do that.
7. If I was given such for no obvious reason, it must be either a mistake or a reason to why. I would likely decide that it was a mistake and try to find the appropriate owner. But I would play around a little with it...
8. Sex without love I do better myself with my hands.
9. That doesn't change the reasons I chose him as my best friend.
10. No, I don't wish to cling to the past.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Atriel » July 5th, 2008, 7:45 pm

Ohhh! A questionnaire. I like those.

1.- No. Maybe there's a 1% chance though <.<

2.- Dunno, don't care.

3.- There's a chance, but i doubt it. At most i'd help the one/ones i like and that's it.

4.- It depends, most of the time your situation is your blame.

5.- Dunno, don't care.

6.- Now.

7.- I'd have loads and loads of fun. I'd leave people be though, no fun if you control them. I'd prepare something to kill me if i ever get corrupted by power. That or kill myself.

8.- First i would tell her about it. Then ask her if she cares to join. She says yes (impossible) and it's all ok. She says no and it's no harem for me. That is only if i'm sure i like her enough though, if i do not then i'd dump her and go on to a sex spree and find another one. (As you can see, there's no clear yes or no.)

9.- I think so.

10.- Dunno, but she is dead. Nothing can change that.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » July 5th, 2008, 10:16 pm

marus wrote:

7. I'd rule nature, I guess. I'd try to leave everything alone, but it's not like I understand enough about the world to really answer that question.
(Although, that question is rather vague. Do you mean that I was always the world's ruler and I just found out, or I just became the world's ruler? If it's the former, then I'd probably just live life as normal, if the latter then I really don't know).

It is the latter one. You just became the world's ruler.

Hmmm...
Data...
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby mooks » July 5th, 2008, 11:59 pm

1. No
I have too much of a sense in reality, it'd be cool if it could happen though

2. The Baby
It's what my wife would've wanted

3. No, I don't think it's fair.
I'd try to change things. It'd mean more manual labour but higher employment rate so I think it's win/win.

4. I'd do the same. I wouldn't be able to condemn him after knowing those circumstances.
You gotta make a living somehow.

5. I'm not sure about this one.

6. Can I not take this happiness? I don't want a single use thing.

7. Grow some more plants.

8. No.

9. Yes.

10. No and no.
mooks
Might just like this board

Unread postby marus » July 6th, 2008, 12:35 am

zweiterversuch wrote:It is the latter one. You just became the world's ruler.

Hmmm...
Data...

Well, can't really say for sure what I'd do. I'd like to get rid of the power, but if I have it then there's probably a reason, and getting rid of it may be worse than using it.

Also, you mind my asking what you plan on using this data for?
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » July 6th, 2008, 12:58 am

marus wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:It is the latter one. You just became the world's ruler.

Hmmm...
Data...

Well, can't really say for sure what I'd do. I'd like to get rid of the power, but if I have it then there's probably a reason, and getting rid of it may be worse than using it.

Also, you mind my asking what you plan on using this data for?

Ohhh...no, I don't mind.

This questionary helps me to fill some holes in the plot of my VN.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Undream » July 6th, 2008, 4:00 am

1. Do you think any events that take place in books, tv, anime, or even VNs could even happen to you?
not supernatural stuff

2. You are in an Hospital and your wife is giving birth to your child. Unfortuantely there are some complications and the doctor tells you the life of your wife and your child are in danger and only one of them can keep living. Which one do you choose?
Hard question, though probably the baby, but then again, probably my wife

3. After many years of investigation the human race has finaly created a selfaware being with human shape in a laboratory. These Beings are to serve humanity and have no rights. Do you think it is fair? Would you do something to change that although it would mean you can't live as easy as you did before? (Robots with A.I / Clons/ Thinking apes, whatever.)
no, too much hassle that would probably be in vain

4. Mister X has lost everything he had until now and is unemployed. Because he has no other way to feed his family he decides to steal. Would you do the same under the those circumstances? Can you condemn Mister X after knowing his reasons for stealing?
Not really, if he had absolutely no other honest way to gain money

5. After years of being married you suddenly discover your son isn't your son but your brother's would you still love him in the same way?
This question is quite vague... But yeah

6. You meet some one who he offers you happiness but he tells you, you can be happy only once in life. Do you want to be happy now or later?
Id rather find happiness on my own, but thanks anyway xD

7. One day you suddenly find out you are the world's ruler until the end of your days. People and Nature are under your control now, If thats the case, what do you do? Kill those who told me, since that 'until the end of your days' seems strangely dangereous xD

8. You have a girlfriend/ Boyfriend and you are very happy with him7her but someone tells you there is no woman/ man in the whole world who doesn't want to have sex with you and he evens tell you, your girlfriend/ boyfriend will never find out if you cheated on her. Would you do so?
Nah, i would feel guilty in the end

9. After talking with your best friend of the things you believe in you discover he/ she doesn't agree with you at all. Do you still call your her/him "your best friend"? Best friends dont always have the same opinions, at least mine dont

10. The person you loved the most is dead but it is possible for you to clone him. Would you love him/ her clon in the same way you loved the orginal? would you even clone your beloved? It would not be the same, so no...
"...One must wait continuously, one must pursue endlessly.
They must realize that it was impossible to succeed yet
at the same time be capable of enduring patiently.
Is that... the story of a dream that shouldn't be waited upon?..."
Last Episode
Undream
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » July 6th, 2008, 5:36 am

Hm! Weirdy and tricky questions! Me likes!

1.- Events in entertainment media happening in real life:
It really depends. if you talk about me getting into in some ass-weird situation that involves monsters, paranormal events and parallel-universes, I'd say, "FUCK no!". If talking about dealing with my imminent death or that of a loved one, it WILL happen for sure sooner or later. It just really depends on what event we are talking about.

2.- Choose between the life of your child or wife:
Hmm... I wouldn't really know. Maybe my wife, but the loss of a child is a pretty hard thing to get by. But then again, without a partner, it would be a damn hard mess taking care of a child by myself. If I could I think I'd let my wife take care of the situation. By the way, maybe you should modify the question so it reflect the possibility of a girl answering this thing. Talking about a wife is kinda one-sided.

3.- Equality between humanity and self-aware created creature:
If the shit already hit the fan, then probably yes, I may try to do something. The created creatures would most likely rebel in the future to earn it's so called freedom, then it would depend in who has better equipment to kill the other one and will have happily earned ourselves an enemy for the entire human race, nice eh?

4.- Steal in order to live:
I'm pretty sure I'd do the same. Hell! If I had to kill someone in order to keep on living, I would most probably do it. If I have to take care of my family, then that isn't a question. That would happen if I didn't have any other option. I'm supposing a scenario where I need money FAST or I'm/we're dead.

5.- Love towards the son who happens to be your brother's:
Perhaps. The kid isn't to blame. I'd demand answers from my wife to know what happened. If the answer doesn't convince me I'd think on what to do then.

6.- Stranger offers happines now or later:
I don't get the catch here. If I happen to choose happines now, would I still have it later? What does the stranger do or has that he is able to "create" happiness? If I can create my own happiness, why would I say yes or does the stranger is capable of creating "better" happiness? If we are talking about getting addicted to drugs, I'm pretty sure I'd bludgeon the guy if I have the right tools and we are in the right location.

7.- Omnipotent power:
Haah! What would I NOT do? Well, trying to not get corrupted by it is easy to say but, how would I do it? I don't know, but I'd try to first correct the world around me, if I fail I'd keep on trying until finding a way to correct my mistakes until reaching the way it was before and then try again. If I happen to do it correctly and not grow tired of doing and undoing my mistakes I'd try to work on a bigger scale. To "correct" something is very vague actually, and could be interpreted in any way you like, would I try to correct politics? in what way? wouldn't I be making the same mistakes as the others before me? Since I live in a country where nature gets banged by us pretty hard and pretty often without getting any real gain, I'd start there, but I'd need to study enough to be able to assess the situation and address the actual problems to know how to fix them properly and in a way that convinces not only me but the locals too.... Hmm... that would be pretty hard.

8.- Sex with anyone without repercussions:
This goes back to question 5, wouldn't I be doing the same my supposed wife did? that would be hipocrisy, wouldn't it? But it IS oh so tempting, "wouldn't you even dare to try once? you can get out unscathed from whatever happens. Your partner will never know, that is if you don't tell him/her".

Supposing that happens to be true, "I know I'm just a human after all, wouldn't my partner do the same? she did in question 5!". One can, and most likely will, think it over and over, asking himself/herself what would be gained or what would be lost. A friend says "Love and lust are two very different things". In part it is true, you can love a member of your family and don't feel lust at all towards it, you can lust for someone you saw only once in the bus or in the market or wandering the streets, but when you are romantically involved with someone, lust and love are intertwined, you lose one of those who knows what will happen? My answer is I don't know, I'm just human after all. I would probably feel guilty after-wards, but who knows? I may be an asshole too! :lol: :P

9.- Still befriending someone who doesn't agree with me:
Yeah, I think so, as long as he/she doesn't start questioning my way of thinking unless he/she actually wants to have a constructive discussion. I have a friend (not my best but a good one) who is christian and I ask him about his beliefs, from time to time we get into an argument because he doesn't agree with me but we still hang out (when we can, which is pretty rare), the same happens sometimes when he asks me about my beliefs, or lack of them, anyway! :P But that's something that, for me, is an important part of that friendship.

In other case, I HAD a friend which I disagreed in terms of politics, he always questioned me about why I thought this or that was right or wrong, always trying to get into an argument even though we just had one! Most of my friends don't agree with me in politics but that one apparently just was around to piss me off when I said I didn't agree with him. So, fuck 'im, I stopped seeing 'im.

10.- Loving a cloned dead person:
I doubt it. I'm pretty sure that a clone isn't bound to the original's past, in other words, the experiences you had with that loved one isn't going to pass on to the clone, meaning that it will be a different person altogether. Now, IF the memories of the clone are the same as that of the deceased, then we are taking a different approach to the idea. If that was the case, I wouldn't know! Heh!
Last edited by abscess on July 6th, 2008, 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby zweiterversuch » July 6th, 2008, 11:38 am

abscess wrote:2.- Choose ebtween the life of your child or wife:
Hmm... I wouldn't really know. Maybe my wife, but the loss of a child is a pretty hard thing to get by. But then again, without a partner, it would be a damn hard mess taking care of a child by myself. If I could I think I'd let my wife take care of the situation. By the way, maybe you should modify the question so it reflect the possibility of a girl answering this thing. Talking about a wife is kinda one-sided.

Yeah. I know but I don't know what or how should I ask it.
If I say: "Your husband is giving birth..." it would be too disturbing
and if the doctor ask the woman whether she should live or her child, it would mean she has no partner and then the nswer would be always the same.
" I want to live." since I think there is no woman in the world who wants to leave a child alone in the world.
(Well, I know there are a few who would do that.)
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby abscess » July 6th, 2008, 9:20 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:Yeah. I know but I don't know what or how should I ask it.
and if the doctor ask the woman whether she should live or her child, it would mean she has no partner and then the nswer would be always the same.
" I want to live." since I think there is no woman in the world who wants to leave a child alone in the world.

Well, in a case of a girl taking this "questionnaire", you could reformulate it as this: "You are giving birth to your child and some complications have appeared, the doctor is certain that only one of you will live. Supposing that you have a partner, would you rather live or let your child live?"
Yeeeh... you may have to do a guy and a girl version of it.... well, not that it REALLY matters anyway! so :?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby zweiterversuch » July 6th, 2008, 10:00 pm

abscess wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:Yeah. I know but I don't know what or how should I ask it.

Well, in a case of a girl taking this "questionnaire", you could reformulate it as this: "You are giving birth to your child and some complications have appeared, the doctor is certain that only one of you will live. Supposing that you have a partner, would you rather live or let your child live?"
Yeeeh... you may have to do a guy and a girl version of it.... well, not that it REALLY matters anyway! so :?

Ok let's see...*thiking* *imagining*............ *grossing out*
NO!! I mean...
Would it be really ok to ask something like that?
I mean I can ask like you told me too:
"You are giving birth to your child and some complications have appeared, the doctor is certain that only one of you will live. Supposing that you have a partner, would you rather live or let your child live?"
but I just thought:
"You are in a room full of strange people, you haven't eat or drink in hours moreover you are in pain and when I say pain I mean pain with "P"
Suddenly everybody stops moving and some guy ask you that while the your child is half inside, half out. Wouldn't you say in that case: "Which ever you want just do something!!!!" or "Kill me!!!" or even "Ask me later!!"
Once a woman is in labor she can't stop or make any pause so they have no time to think about anything else than pushing and breathing.
You should ask your mom how your birth was.

Thanks to my mom I can't forget it.
29 oct 1989
7:20 am, Rainy.
After 22 hours after entering into labor Zweiterversuch is born in the room 312 of the main hospital.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Zensunni » July 6th, 2008, 10:15 pm

1. Don't think so.
Not impossible, but unprobable.

2. Wife.
I'm not that desperate to get a child.

3. Don't know if it's fair.
Whether people give rights to their servants is up to them. I wouldn't do anything about it.

4. I would do the same, can't condemn.
It's not the man's fault if he truly had no choice. I would blame the society.

5. Yes.
But I wouldn't love my brother and wife the same way.

6. Now.
Might as well, I don't hold happiness in such a high regard. Happiness is merely an effect,a gauge, a feeling that tells you life is good. It's not something to live for.

7. Cool. I'd try to rule the best I could and advance humankind. I'd try to become immortal.

8. Yes.
Might as well cheat a bit for fun, if it truly would be impossible to find out.

9. Yes.
There's a lot of things me and my best friends don't agree on. It doesn't bother me that much.

10. Yes, I would clone.
I assume that this means the "clone" would pick up where my beloved died, have the same age and all, it'd be just about the same as resurrecting her. Then I'd go for it.
Zensunni
Addict

Re: Collecting Data. (Questions)

Unread postby Shirosaki » July 7th, 2008, 1:31 am

Yes, no.

Possibly it could happen to anyone (no one knows the mysteries of the universe) so yes

Most likely my wife because even though that being is pure (the baby) i haven't had time to give it some value since i do believe that life has a value, just not money.

Yes i would change it, if we who were primitive have evolved to such a level that the destruction we can go is unimaginable then these already intelligent being could do worse if they have no will, therefore they should live equally but have a different society (like trade and social connections but for those that need separation different cities)

Yes i would have done the same thing if he had exhausted every other way then by natural right of existence he has to feed his family even if it means to kill.

Yes i would, it is not the childs fault and he cannot control that his father had sex with my wife however the wife would not share the same fate.

Later without his aid, but if i needed his aid i would never use it because that way i could save it not for myself but knowing that i helped other gain happiness therefore giving me happiness, until that time i would not waste it

7. One day you suddenly find out you are the world's ruler until the end of your days. People and Nature are under your control now, If thats the case, what do you do?
Set society straight, this world is so rotten to the core that we humans are not worthy initially of such beauty but we take the dangerous tool that we call our mind and ruin the few who are insightful and give meaning, quoting a DN quote this world is so rotten, at the end of my rein if there is no one left worthy that is found worthy by truly everybody on the planet and the world and universe itself by some sign then we will all die.

8. You have a girlfriend/ Boyfriend and you are very happy with him/her but someone tells you there is no woman/ man in the whole world who doesn't want to have sex with you and he evens tell you, your girlfriend/ boyfriend will never find out if you cheated on her. Would you do so?
If my girlfriend was loyal and never did anything like cheat back on me or the like then no i would not, on the flip side if she did then bring on the women

9. After talking with your best friend of the things you believe in you discover he/ she doesn't agree with you at all. Do you still call your her/him "your best friend"?
ofc i do, if we thought exactly alike then it would be boring and it would be better to try to understand our points of view.

10. The person you loved the most is dead but it is possible for you to clone him. Would you love him/ her clone in the same way you loved the orginal? would you even clone your beloved? (the clone has all memories, the same patterns and the same tastes of the deceased person.)
no i would not because that clone will never be the original and will never take the place of that person, if there is a clone then i would treat it differently as though it were a new beginning but my final answer is no i would not clone.
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Re: Collecting Data. (Questions)

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » July 7th, 2008, 7:59 am

1. Sure it could depending on what book, tv show, anime or vn we are talking about. I mean obviously I can go Super Saiyajin 3 and save destroy the universe but its not like I can fall sick and a hot chick will start looking after me :P

2. Wife its not like I am gonna be humping my own child because that's just wrong :P

3. Of course its fair we made them we are their gods. They were created for servitude and servitude is what they would do. Its like saying a phone cant be used for calling other people. A machine/whatever that WE create has been made for a specific purpose and it should carry out its purpose.

4. Of course I wouldn't ... unless there was a way for me to not be found that is :P Its like this you condemn a man if hes found if not then job well done my man job well done.

5. No way man how can I love my nephew more than my son. Instead go and get your brother to pay you back for all those expenses you spent on your nephew and sue his ass if he doesn't :P

6. Pfft later. If I could become happy anytime I should save it for when I REALLY need it. Like when Square Enix makes no more Final Fantasies :P

7. Best ... question ... ever. First off practice my evil laughter you know the "Muahahahaha". Second kill all minorities / other people who don't agree with my views including thiefs, murderers, 4channers, etc :P. Third live life like how I have always wanted it to be :P Oooh also all research funds go to NASA ...

8. If they really wouldn't find out then sure ... I kid I kid I ain't that much of a bastard :P

9. No way man. My best friend does whatever I do. If he/she doesn't agree with my views then they are still friends just not my best friend who I can watch preschool shows with and go to the playground and sing songs and go to lala land with rainbows and whatnot ... *clears throat* anyways ... XD

10. Umm why wouldn't I a clone IS basically the same person. As long as the cloning is good its pretty much like people can live forever ^_^

There ya go that's as honest an answer as I am willing to give. Yes I am a cold hearted bastard aren't I but atleast I ain't pretending to be one of them goodie two shoes :P
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » July 8th, 2008, 12:49 am

Sure, albeit it depends on what type of media I'm watching/reading. Like something from a love comedy? Yeah that could happen to me. Could I discover that I'm a hermaphroditical demon that needs semen to take over the world? Um, no.

I don't choose, it is her choice. More than likely she would say the baby. If she said it was up to me, I would end up choosing her.

No, it is not fair. What would I change? I don't know give them similar rights as us? Or I could go with the whole "we're not the same species so it isn't murder but rather 'hunting'" argument in regards to doing battle with them

I highly respect skilled theives. Not those sods that just break into your house, set off the alarm, steal your shit, point a gun at you/kill you, but the people who can go in, get what they want, and come out without anyone noticing that what they took is gone. In regards to that situation, I wouldn't condemn the person. A man has to do what a man has to do.

Yes, it isn't about biology but rather who raises the kid. Of course I'd go and beat the shit out of my brother for fucking my wife in the first place, but I wouldn't change any feelings towards my son.

I'd reject his offer completely.

The world as in this current world? Heh, I'd cleanse the world of the filth known as the human race, and reform the planet back to its unadulterated state.

Fuck no

Sure, just because my bff doesn't agree with me on my beliefs doesn't mean we can't still be bff's

No, when someone dies, that person is gone. Dead. Bringing him/her like that is disrespectful and makes his/her life meaningless
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » July 8th, 2008, 5:13 am

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:The world as in this current world? Heh, I'd cleanse the world of the filth known as the human race, and reform the planet back to its unadulterated state.

Hail brother! Though i wouldn't bother. They'll eventually kill themselves anyway <.<
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Next

Return to General Chat