1. Do you think any events that take place in books, tv, anime, or even VNs could even happen to you?
uh... yeah, they could. or anyone, for that matter.
2. You are in an Hospital and your wife is giving birth to your child. Unfortuantely there are some complications and the doctor tells you the life of your wife and your child are in danger and only one of them can keep living. Which one do you choose?
I would tell my wife that I would keep her over the child. only if my wife insisted that I choose the child would I do that. It's just that I would choose a developed human being over an infant that is hardly capable of conscious thought. then I would probably adopt, and would possibly even do that in the first place.
3. After many years of investigation the human race has finaly created a selfaware being with human shape in a laboratory. These Beings are to serve humanity and have no rights. Do you think it is fair? Would you do something to change that although it would mean you can't live as easy as you did before? (Robots with A.I / Clons/ Thinking apes, whatever.)
You mean something like being able to think, imagine and feel? Self-aware seems to only imply independent thought, but I dunno. I can't imagine a laboratory creating something that has the ability to feel, as it's sortof counter-productive. If it has the capability to feel, it's obviously morally wrong. The only other problems are that it would encourage laziness, etc and therefore become a dilemma.
4. Mister X has lost everything he had until now and is unemployed. Because he has no other way to feed his family he decides to steal. Would you do the same under the those circumstances? Can you condemn Mister X after knowing his reasons for stealing?
Well, whether I can condemn him depends on how he lost "everything", and if he is capable of feeding his family without stealing. Why wouldn't he be capable? If he lost what he had due to bad luck or something, and really did have no other way to feed his family, then it's impossible to reasonably condemn him. Otherwise you can easily condemn him.
5. After years of being married you suddenly discover your son isn't your son but your brother's would you still love him in the same way?
It's again impossible to reasonably condemn someone for something that isn't controllable by them. So of course.
6. You meet some one who he offers you happiness but he tells you, you can be happy only once in life. Do you want to be happy now or later?
So, uh, what does he mean by happiness exactly? You can live a good life without even being happy, so whatever. I would decline, anyways.
7. One day you suddenly find out you are the world's ruler until the end of your days. People and Nature are under your control now, If thats the case, what do you do?
Study philosophical texts and find out what's wrong with the world before I do anything. The reason why the world sucks so much today is because people have dangerous opinions and never second-guess them and then people agree. It's better to just assume you know nothing till you're sure you know everything than to assume you know everything before you know anything. If perfect knowledge doesn't exist (it may or may not) then I wouldn't do anything.
. You have a girlfriend/ Boyfriend and you are very happy with him7her but someone tells you there is no woman/ man in the whole world who doesn't want to have sex with you and he evens tell you, your girlfriend/ boyfriend will never find out if you cheated on her. Would you do so?
Sex doesn't really matter, so no.
9. After talking with your best friend of the things you believe in you discover he/ she doesn't agree with you at all. Do you still call your her/him "your best
Yeah, why not? Maybe I'm wrong. I'd like to be proven wrong though, at least.
10. The person you loved the most is dead but it is possible for you to clone him. Would you love him/ her clon in the same way you loved the orginal? would you even clone your beloved? (the clone has all memories, the same patterns and the same tastes of the deceased person.)
Of course not. I don't know if some kind of God exists. Maybe there's some kind of meaning to the pain we suffer when someone close to us dies.