Does your user name have any meaning?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

ScorchingFalcon
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by ScorchingFalcon » June 30th, 2008, 3:41 pm

ScorchingFalcon means two things: a Falcon that is Scorching the earth, and a Falcon whose body is engulfed in flames (and thus Scorching)

This is a pun I intended to mean a Phoenix as 'Phoenix' is too common a name and It's very hard to get it anywhere
StoryTales ~A Place Where All Tales Belong

Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Sepheriel » July 1st, 2008, 5:47 am

Well considering I just joined the forums this seems to be a good way to introduce myself. My username is an alteration of an angel's names. I did not try and connect it with Sephiroth from FF7 so please no comments having to do with that. Other than that hi all good to be here.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » July 1st, 2008, 6:01 am

lolipedofin wrote:benevolence?? I dare to bet my money that you just did a quick internet search for that translation....lol
uh, no? I was reading a wiki article about jin kazama when I posted that reply :lol:
Sepheriel wrote:Well considering I just joined the forums this seems to be a good way to introduce myself. My username is an alteration of an angel's names. I did not try and connect it with Sephiroth from FF7 so please no comments having to do with that.
lol, seraph, eh? or seraphim in hebrew. note : seraph is the name of the oracle's guardian in the matrix. :lol:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Sepheriel » July 1st, 2008, 6:57 am

Actually it's not an alteration on Seraph or Seraphim. It went online and found this huge list of angel name and I just changed a little of one I liked.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » July 1st, 2008, 1:06 pm

Sepheriel wrote:Actually it's not an alteration on Seraph or Seraphim. It went online and found this huge list of angel name and I just changed a little of one I liked.
Yeah, it is pretty obvious wchich one he choosed: Methatron. He just had to change the first 11 letters.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Cat Megex » July 1st, 2008, 10:04 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:
Sepheriel wrote:Actually it's not an alteration on Seraph or Seraphim. It went online and found this huge list of angel name and I just changed a little of one I liked.
Yeah, it is pretty obvious wchich one he choosed: Methatron. He just had to change the first 11 letters.
...There are only nine letters in either of those names.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » July 2nd, 2008, 12:27 am

Cat Megex wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:
...There are only nine letters in either of those names.
My...god... Cat megex is right...
I need glasses.
Thank you.

But still if it isn't seraph then...Saphiel maybe? I can't recall another angel who has a neme with "S" at the beginning.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » July 2nd, 2008, 1:10 am

zweiterversuch is still dead...

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Atriel » July 2nd, 2008, 1:12 am

Yeah, but he has some unfinished bussiness.

idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread post by idontknoW » July 2nd, 2008, 5:42 am

my name... jerieljan. oh wait a tick, my name here is idontknoW.

the meaning is quite obvious, "idontknoW" although I say it's just a random thing. Call it a second alias. It's not like as if i don't know stuff. lol.
the other one, "jerieljan" is just actually my first name. Nothing special.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » July 2nd, 2008, 6:09 am

idontknoW wrote:my name... jerieljan. oh wait a tick, my name here is idontknoW.

the meaning is quite obvious, "idontknoW" although I say it's just a random thing. Call it a second alias. It's not like as if i don't know stuff. lol.
wow, this is interesting. where do you hail from? (just out of curiosity)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by abscess » July 2nd, 2008, 6:34 am

Raitei wrote:
idontknoW wrote:my name... jerieljan. oh wait a tick, my name here is idontknoW.

The "Location" in his profile says he is philipino.... still, I think that's an odd name, then again! I dunno anything about the philipines :D it could be a very common name in those parts.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread post by idontknoW » July 2nd, 2008, 9:23 am

my first name is supposed to be written as Jeriel Jan. As a username of course, I'd have to remove that space.
Raitei wrote:

Philippines.
abscess wrote:I think that's an odd name then again! I dunno anything about the Philippines
I myself think so too, as well as everyone else. Funnily, it's also a pain to spell to some people when they only hear it.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » July 2nd, 2008, 12:22 pm

@ kiruba : uh dude, the introductions thread is here.
while you're at it, why don't you tell us the meaning of your username? :wink:
he "Location" in his profile says he is philipino.... still, I think that's an odd name, then again! I dunno anything about the philipines :D it could be a very common name in those parts.
uh, that's very foolish of me... :oops:
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Inverted » July 2nd, 2008, 12:23 pm

Originally I planned to use a variation of Raitei .But as it was already taken ,not to mention a few Ginji were running around in late 2007 I decided use another explosive character, or should I say I just named him after his state. He's one of favourites characters in Nasuverse.It could also represent my bipolarness sometimes.

Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Raven » July 3rd, 2008, 2:59 am

mine is so ordinary, I feel sad :cry:

Synth
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Synth » August 21st, 2008, 3:22 am

i made mine is Synth cause i though it sounded cool plus i play the Synthesizer and keyboard

Bigweejoe
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Bigweejoe » August 21st, 2008, 3:25 am

Mine Was A Nickname I Got When i Was Young And It Just Stuck With me As i Grew Up.

that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by that one guy » August 21st, 2008, 3:37 am

Mine is pretty much comical, and sort of stems from a few years back when I had really low self esteem and a group of people referred to me as "that one guy". Since then I've found that it's great for the internet. Produces a few lulz.

CSXLoser
Addict

Unread post by CSXLoser » August 21st, 2008, 5:05 am

A long time ago, i played this game called COunter Strike. Loved it but i sucked so bad that i gave myself the name "CSXLoser"

CSXLoser - Counter Strike Xtreme Loser

Well now I'm much better lol.