Does your user name have any meaning?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Zensunni » August 21st, 2008, 9:50 am

the philosophers from Dune universe.
Zensunni
Addict

Unread postby Duvet » August 21st, 2008, 10:26 am

Just a name of a song from the anime Lain.
Duvet
Might just like this board

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 21st, 2008, 12:09 pm

My name is an angel name. I got it from a huge list of angle names and such.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby D4rks0ul » August 21st, 2008, 3:11 pm

Decided to take this Nick as my RL changed
T?F & BluB
D4rks0ul
Might just like this board

Unread postby Ace of Spades » August 21st, 2008, 7:44 pm

got it from g-gundam domon was king of hearts so I chose a random card
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!!!
Ace of Spades
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby that one guy » August 21st, 2008, 8:30 pm

Man, couldn't your name just have been from the song? That would have made things less coincidence...ey.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » August 22nd, 2008, 3:45 pm

Motorhead?
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby pchunter » August 22nd, 2008, 4:36 pm

ehh.. mine doesnt really have any meaning what so ever... pchunter..

pc = my name's initial Pa** Ch**, but also stands for computer and peace.

hunter.... dunno? meybe hunter of peace? something? stretchy corny? ghmm?

but yea, pchunter is always my game ID or forum ID, so if u see pchunter in any games or forum.. its most likely me.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » August 22nd, 2008, 6:26 pm

pchunter wrote:ehh.. mine doesnt really have any meaning what so ever... pchunter..

but yea, pchunter is always my game ID or forum ID, so if u see pchunter in any games or forum.. its most likely me.

For some odd reason I always read your username as p-chunter, as in pee-chunter, which has no real meaning but sounds funny.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Einherjar » August 22nd, 2008, 10:29 pm

abscess wrote:
pchunter wrote:ehh.. mine doesnt really have any meaning what so ever... pchunter..

For some odd reason I always read your username as p-chunter, as in pee-chunter, which has no real meaning but sounds funny.

Personal Computer Hunter.

You can't blaming me, it's PC.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby CSXLoser » August 22nd, 2008, 11:01 pm

Einherjar wrote:
abscess wrote:

Personal Computer Hunter.

You can't blaming me, it's PC.
So...he's after us :shock:
CSXLoser
Addict

Unread postby pchunter » August 23rd, 2008, 12:04 am

BWAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!one11!!! @ ^^^^^^

lol p chunter... for some reason i find that very disturbing...
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » August 23rd, 2008, 12:37 am

pchunter wrote:BWAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!one11!!! @ ^^^^^^

lol p chunter... for some reason i find that very disturbing...

Hahahaa! Sorry then. I can't really understand how my brain works sometimes myself! :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Swartt » August 24th, 2008, 8:40 pm

Mine is the name of "the bad guy" in a book I read when I was young, can't find the book i took it from though, all I know is that it's from the "Redwall" series, It's pritty uniqe and sound bad-ass (+ it's AWESOME)

I always use Swartt as my nic in games and forums, and if it's taken, I have a secondery nic: Zimmerick (witch doesn't mean anything, although it sounds german (zimmer = room)
Sanity is for the weak-minded
Swartt
Addict

Unread postby that one guy » August 24th, 2008, 8:55 pm

Redwall! I remember reading those books as a kid! Wasn't Swartt some sort of bad ass Badger? If it's who I'm thinking of, that was the best, and darkest, of the Redwall books. Then again, that's not saying much. Basically just that there was slightly more killing and a not as happy ending.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » August 24th, 2008, 10:22 pm

that one guy wrote:Redwall! I remember reading those books as a kid! Wasn't Swartt some sort of bad ass Badger? If it's who I'm thinking of, that was the best, and darkest, of the Redwall books. Then again, that's not saying much. Basically just that there was slightly more killing and a not as happy ending.

Redwall?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Einherjar » August 24th, 2008, 11:00 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:
that one guy wrote:Redwall! I remember reading those books as a kid! Wasn't Swartt some sort of bad ass Badger? If it's who I'm thinking of, that was the best, and darkest, of the Redwall books. Then again, that's not saying much. Basically just that there was slightly more killing and a not as happy ending.

Redwall?

Oh yeah, I used to love those books when I was little... Lots of killing and deaths, good guys or bad.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » August 24th, 2008, 11:05 pm

Einherjar wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:

Redwall?

Oh yeah, I used to love those books when I was little... Lots of killing and deaths, good guys or bad.

Hmm.... this thread is starting to smell like books... Anyway, is it still readable for someone older?
abscess

Unread postby inferno_flamex » August 25th, 2008, 3:45 am

Lets see...

inferno_flamex... got this one AGES AGO... Seriously guys when i say ages.. i mean ages...
like... 10years ago?....
and as some of you would notice.. its the name of my hotmail account... thus... it is perhaps the most HAWTTEST email out there.. evar...

what it means or why i chose it at that? I donno... too long to even vaguely remember... Maybe its always because i've always been fond of fires....

While... maybe my RP/MMO online name would be Frideros.

Its a basic play on how i spell and pronounce my real name.. As i've heard was quite a problem to have you 'westernerz' call it properly... No offence intended though...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby pchunter » August 25th, 2008, 3:56 am

abscess wrote:
Einherjar wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:[quote="that one guy"]Redwall! I remember reading those books as a kid! Wasn't Swartt some sort of bad ass Badger? If it's who I'm thinking of, that was the best, and darkest, of the Redwall books. Then again, that's not saying much. Basically just that there was slightly more killing and a not as happy ending.

Redwall?

Hmm.... this thread is starting to smell like books... Anyway, is it still readable for someone older?[/quote]

well, i used to love the redwall series when i was in 5th grade.. but now that i look back at it, it does seem a bit childish and repetitive.. but of course if you like wild fantasies of animals rampaging all over the world fighting other animals of different sorts, go for it. But, if i had a lot of time with nothing to do, i guess i would read the newest book or something. >.>

sorry about the off topicness.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat