New here...with questions >_<

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

New here...with questions >_<

Unread postby ood » June 8th, 2008, 12:06 am

Please don't flame me >_< Ok...so, im fairly new to anime completely...I have gone with some friends to Anime Expo in SoCal for the last two years and really enjoyed myself, but for the most part other than a few series friends have shown me, had no clue about the whole community and a lot of mainstream or not so mainstream series. Just recently, I have been spending a lot of money, borrowing and burning a lot of dvds, basically just finding as much anime as I can and watching it in my spare time. Just recenetly I was recommended Fate/Stay Night and just last night finished the series. I loved the anime! I am not here to start an epic discussion about how much I didnt like the ending... v_v I miss Saber... :'( But anyways...like I said, thats not why I am here. I really loved the series...and even though I havent seen much, maybe 10 full series, I think it is by far one of my, if not my, favorite so far. There is so much anime out there, so many mangas and games and all this stuff...its really overwhelming and Ive been sifting through webpage after webpage of stuff today finding out as much as I could about fate/stay night stuff...Basically I want to know where I can find the game? I found the translation here on this page, but I dont actually have the game and to install this, you need the original...or so it asked me for the original cd destination or something or other.

Anyways! sorry for that huge wall of text...Im just very excited and overwhelmed in this huge world that is Anime and although the internet helps, it also makes it quite confusing. I was hoping that someone here might be able to guide me in the direction I should be going? I just really really loved the story and the characters and I want to find and read as much information about them as possible.

Again, I apologize for the blabbering on...please take it easy on me. ^_^ Thank you in advance for any help you can give me! (Also, im taking any and all recommendations anyone has on anime/manag/anything under the sun that I should add to my list of things to see.)
ood
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Shikiller » June 8th, 2008, 12:22 am

Where to buy F/sn? try here:
http://www.paletweb.com/login_adult.asp ... 0158370142

http://www.himeyashop.com/advanced_sear ... ht&x=5&y=6

I strongly recommend Tsukihime -Visual Novel- as well, or Clannad Visual novel.
Anime: try Kaiji, Hellsing Ultimate.
Manga: dunno... the tastes varies too much... But everyone loves Berserker.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kiraiya » June 8th, 2008, 2:36 am

Is th Clannad game better than the movie? Cuz that movie made me cry....
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...
Kiraiya
Crack Desu!

Unread postby ArchDemon » June 8th, 2008, 4:23 am

Thread moved to General Chat.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby Shikiller » June 9th, 2008, 1:51 am

Kiraiya wrote:Is the Clannad game better than the movie? Cuz that movie made me cry....

Of course, the Clannad Visual Novel is possibly the best visual novel ever. That the movie made you cry is good or bad?
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » June 9th, 2008, 8:26 am

Please use this thread for discussing general VNs.

Return to General Chat