Pledge for FireFox! (world record)

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby abscess » June 17th, 2008, 8:06 pm

..... Is it just me or does FF3 has a somewhat of a Internet Explorer feeling to it?....
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Superflonic » June 17th, 2008, 8:08 pm

abscess wrote:..... Is it just me or does FF3 has a somewhat of a Internet Explorer feeling to it?....

Just pull a skin over it, and there's a solution :)
Seriously though, I don't have that. I still prefer FF3 over IE7, I think it's because I am just more used to it.
And over here, FF3 opens way faster than IE6 and 7.
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » June 17th, 2008, 9:12 pm

I wouldn't know about that... The latest IE I had was 5 and that's because it came with the winXP! hahahaha!
Well, when I was using vista it had a newer version but I switched immediatly to FF
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Einherjar » June 18th, 2008, 3:27 am

FF 3 was awesome. can't wait until 3.1.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » June 19th, 2008, 4:28 am

Hey. Did the guys get to their goal of "most downloads in 24hrs"? I checked my e-mail and nothing.... I was expecting an e-mail ying "Oh! thank you for helping us reaching our goal blablabla..." but nothing.
abscess

Unread postby Einherjar » June 19th, 2008, 6:09 am

Nah, it seems that it's just "the good people of Guinness" being lazy. 8million, not bad.
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord

EDIT: WTF Germany got 800,000??? That's twice Japan's and 4 times China or Canada's.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » June 19th, 2008, 10:55 am

Uhhh firefox I have tried to like it so many times but I just cant do it. I still go back to IE even though I know its not better. I hate the ff look and I am too lazy to go around dlding plug ins / skins >_>

I guess I just want everything "ready" for regular use when I dld something.
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Einherjar » June 19th, 2008, 4:50 pm

drizzt_rocks wrote:Uhhh firefox I have tried to like it so many times but I just cant do it. I still go back to IE even though I know its not better. I hate the ff look and I am too lazy to go around dlding plug ins / skins >_>

I guess I just want everything "ready" for regular use when I dld something.

Vista Aero for 2.0 was awesome too. looked EXACTLY like IE except the fox icon.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Previous

Return to General Chat