Forum Members/Staffers... Post your pics HERE! XD

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby abscess » May 29th, 2008, 10:51 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:
abscess wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:Conquer the world!!!

???HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!!! :D



well thats enough... We don't want to tell our world domination plans too soon,do we?
But Nos Beremos de nuevo.
(Is it right? I can speak but I have some troubles when I write.)

You are right,my friend!!
Nos veremos de nuevo.

fix'd

Anyway. Getting back on track. I'll may post a photo of me some time later. I have to find first that stupid camera....
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread postby flurk » May 30th, 2008, 1:33 am

oh noes online propaganda!@
Sir Bedevere: How do know so much about swallows?
King Arthur: Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.
User avatar
flurk
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 143
Joined: September 17th, 2007, 11:03 am

Unread postby Phoenician » May 30th, 2008, 1:35 am

donde estas cajente pantalones
User avatar
Phoenician
Addict
 
Posts: 105
Joined: May 27th, 2008, 8:54 am
Location: Winter Springs, FL

Unread postby Kiraiya » May 30th, 2008, 2:31 am

Phoenician wrote:donde estas cajente pantalones


Fallas. El unico espanol que saben mis amigos son las malas palabras como "puta" y "cabron" y aveces cosas como lo que escribio este.

Para los que no entienden espanol...he said "Where are you *some word that im pretty sure was supposed to be crap yourself* pants"

Soy medio latina tambien por parte de mi madre. A lo menos se que hay mas latinos aqui lol.
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...
User avatar
Kiraiya
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 265
Joined: February 26th, 2008, 4:14 am
Location: Good Ole Deutschland

Unread postby lolipedofin » May 30th, 2008, 3:03 am

Wahh... ini orang2 maksudnya apa coba main nge-post dalam bahasa sendiri2.... dasar bule2 bego dan ga tahu aturan.

Ini forum berbasis bahasa Ing-ge-ris tahu??

Ngapain juga ya gw ikut2an ngoceh dan ngerocos dalam bahasa sendiri yang jelas orang2 di sini ga bakalan ngerti... Au' ah geyap... Hidup PDIP, gulingkan GOLKAR !!!

Turunkan harga BBM... Bela Rakyat Kecil !!!

(dunno wot to do, dun understand and stupidly decided to rant on my own language)
Uchi kaeru....
User avatar
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 914
Joined: May 31st, 2007, 12:04 am
Location: Lolitopia

Unread postby inferno_flamex » May 30th, 2008, 5:12 am

Ichi ni san shi!

~~`~

Anyway...
Here's another batch of pics..

Not of me.. But of something that just I finished baking just afew minutes ago...

CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES!! CUPCAKES!
Image
Image



Pfff... Hahaha... Handmade.. All of em.. XDDDD
There are more.. Still in the oven.. These are just the few from the first batch...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread postby abscess » May 30th, 2008, 6:49 am

Kiraiya wrote:
Phoenician wrote:donde estas cajente pantalones


Fallas. El unico espanol que saben mis amigos son las malas palabras como "puta" y "cabron" y aveces cosas como lo que escribio este. Para los que no entienden espanol...he said "Where are you *some word that im pretty sure was supposed to be crap yourself* pants"
Soy medio latina tambien por parte de mi madre. A lo menos se que hay mas latinos aqui lol.

Es bastante interesante haberse encontrado a gente que no solo hable espa?ol sino que parte de sus raices sean por estos lares... pero que raro....
En fin, es de SUMA IMPORTANCIA continuar con "EL PLAN" :twisted: ! Por cierto, se te olvido mencionar uno de los insultos m?s "importantes" :D

lolipedofin wrote:Wahh... ini orang2 maksudnya apa coba main nge-post dalam bahasa sendiri2.... dasar bule2 bego dan ga tahu aturan.

Ini forum berbasis bahasa Ing-ge-ris tahu??

Ngapain juga ya gw ikut2an ngoceh dan ngerocos dalam bahasa sendiri yang jelas orang2 di sini ga bakalan ngerti... Au' ah geyap... Hidup PDIP, gulingkan GOLKAR !!!

Turunkan harga BBM... Bela Rakyat Kecil !!!

(dunno wot to do, dun understand and stupidly decided to rant on my own language)

o_O Wha---?

inferno_flamex wrote:Ichi ni san shi!

~~`~

Anyway...
Here's another batch of pics..

Not of me.. But of something that just I finished baking just afew minutes ago...

CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES!! CUPCAKES!
Image
Image



Pfff... Hahaha... Handmade.. All of em.. XDDDD
There are more.. Still in the oven.. These are just the few from the first batch...

Hey! you can cook! and they are football themed! niiiice!
I've tried to do that kind of stuff but... well let's say that I "burn the water" sometimes....
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread postby Atriel » May 30th, 2008, 7:03 am

Ohh... latino people.


"Me pelan un wevo todos y cada uno de ustedes"
You say that when you need anything from a spanish speaker, okay?

Or if you need directions.
"Me cogi a tu hija, me encanto".
It's very important to know this basic stuff! Else you'll get lost when you travel.

(Note that they may get aggresive. This is completly normal, since it's kind of a tradition)


I can teach you all some curses in spanish if you want :>
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Unread postby abscess » May 30th, 2008, 7:08 am

Atriel wrote:Ohh... latino people.


"Me pelan un wevo todos y cada uno de ustedes"
You say that when you need anything from a spanish speaker, okay?

Or if you need directions.
"Me cogi a tu hija, me encanto".
It's very important to know this basic stuff! Else you'll get lost when you travel.

(Note that they may get aggresive. This is completly normal, since it's kind of a tradition)


I can teach you all some curses in spanish if you want :>

Oh! quite nice. These are very useful mainly when you find yourself lost in the center of the city or the slums. If you see guys that look and act like thugs they will be specially helpful to you! :wink: Don't get scared if they show you their knives and pistols, they aren't threatening you or anything, they are constantly reminding you that you are safe with them!.... as long as you let go the fucking feria....
And don't forget this! ALWAYS drink tap water, it's full of healthy minerals and stuff that will make you stronger!!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread postby inferno_flamex » May 30th, 2008, 10:27 am

abscess wrote:
Kiraiya wrote:
Phoenician wrote:donde estas cajente pantalones


Fallas. El unico espanol que saben mis amigos son las malas palabras como "puta" y "cabron" y aveces cosas como lo que escribio este. Para los que no entienden espanol...he said "Where are you *some word that im pretty sure was supposed to be crap yourself* pants"
Soy medio latina tambien por parte de mi madre. A lo menos se que hay mas latinos aqui lol.

Es bastante interesante haberse encontrado a gente que no solo hable espa?ol sino que parte de sus raices sean por estos lares... pero que raro....
En fin, es de SUMA IMPORTANCIA continuar con "EL PLAN" :twisted: ! Por cierto, se te olvido mencionar uno de los insultos m?s "importantes" :D

lolipedofin wrote:Wahh... ini orang2 maksudnya apa coba main nge-post dalam bahasa sendiri2.... dasar bule2 bego dan ga tahu aturan.

Ini forum berbasis bahasa Ing-ge-ris tahu??

Ngapain juga ya gw ikut2an ngoceh dan ngerocos dalam bahasa sendiri yang jelas orang2 di sini ga bakalan ngerti... Au' ah geyap... Hidup PDIP, gulingkan GOLKAR !!!

Turunkan harga BBM... Bela Rakyat Kecil !!!

(dunno wot to do, dun understand and stupidly decided to rant on my own language)

o_O Wha---?


He's telling you to lower the prices of BBM (whatever that is) and give more rights to the people of the minoritiy..
That and he's saying... Long live PDIP, to hell with GOLKAR..

XD

abscess wrote:Hey! you can cook! and bake... and they are football themed! niiiice!
I've tried to do that kind of stuff but... well let's say that I "burn the water" sometimes....

fix'd


LOL! But seriously dude... It takes time for a guy to be 'comfortable' in the kitchen while at the same time being judged by others... I can understand 'burning water' part (I was like that too, boiled water till it overflow from the kettle -ROFL)... And the looks/snicker that some guys give when they find out that i cook or bake...

But honestly.. I say that it's well worth it.. Since if you have that special someone to make for, you'll have a special reason to go back to your place at the end of the day... That.. Or look forward for a nice (AND CHEAP!!!) picnic together... XDDDD

That.. Or just sharing it with your sweet toothed friends, watching their eyes roll to the back of their head isnt so bad as well... XDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread postby lolipedofin » May 30th, 2008, 11:28 am

Those cakes... I dare to bet, even after chewed, went through all the digesting process, and then dumped.... I'll sure the crest will still intact.... Cos it's already a s**t....!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Okokokok, i know... It's a harsh and tasteless joke, just gotta say it.... :lol: :lol: :lol: . And why does Inferno seems choosing to be quiet lately?? i miss flaming at each other?? Are you still hard done by no trophies :mrgreen: ??

Me, i like cooking myself... but never try baking anything...well, once i did when i was 11, using instant cake pack that only needs to add egg, butter and water... bake and then done. I love cooking simple dishes, or grill, barbecue, but never try baking again for a long time... should i try making it...??


And about those rant... I just felt stupid, don't understand a single thing written on the board, and then decided to write in my own language as a.... I don't know?? retribution?? lol... Anyway Raitei should understand what i was writing... just please don't translate it..
Uchi kaeru....
User avatar
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 914
Joined: May 31st, 2007, 12:04 am
Location: Lolitopia

Unread postby zweiterversuch » May 30th, 2008, 11:38 am

I want some cake!!
The only thing I can do in a kitchen is a mess.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: February 7th, 2008, 6:53 pm

Unread postby inferno_flamex » May 30th, 2008, 12:19 pm

lolipedofin wrote:Those cakes... I dare to bet, even after chewed, went through all the digesting process, and then dumped.... I'll sure the crest will still intact.... Cos it's already a s**t....!! are superbly done... *fix'd..

:lol: :lol: :lol: Okokokok, i know... It's a harsh and tasteless joke, just gotta say it.... :lol: :lol: :lol: . And why does Inferno seems choosing to be quiet lately?? i miss flaming at each other?? Are you still hard done by no trophies :mrgreen: ??


Awww.. Loli.. I know you miss me.. But sadly.. I dont swing that way.. XDDDD

But seriously?
Afew words... College project, Birthday Project (hence the cakes), MORE College projects, Exams coming up, and even more College Projects due this/next week..

The only reason im more or less 'online' now.. Is coz i think i caught a cold from overworking... And my mom wont let me touch anything that has to do of the abovednamed projects because of that... And im not in bed like the sick boy i am suppossed to be... :roll:

Dammit woman.. Gimme 2 bishoujos on my bed and i'll GLADLY stay there... :twisted: *snivel*
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread postby Atvaark » May 30th, 2008, 12:24 pm

well, this one got off topic rather fast...will anyone else post pics of themselves or will it keep steering off course till it hits a lock?
User avatar
Atvaark
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 296
Joined: January 25th, 2007, 1:34 pm
Location: Canada

Unread postby inferno_flamex » May 30th, 2008, 1:42 pm

Atvaark wrote:well, this one got off topic rather fast...will anyone else post pics of themselves or will it keep steering off course till it hits a lock?



instead of prowlin around lookin for off topic threads...
*nudge nudge..* why dont you post your pics? XDDD


Alrite... Gonna share one of my most tresured pic.. Even though i dont really like how it turned out...
But still..

BEHOLD...
Image
ZGMF X10-A Freedom Gundam LIFESIZED!! (or at least about 2.21cm)

And the only thing that i like more than a... 'Boy meets Girl' scenario... Is...

Image

Boy meets GUNDAM!
What can i say? I love my Gundam MSs...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread postby Kiraiya » May 30th, 2008, 3:01 pm

Does anyone else see the word "Emiya" in the background of the pic of inferno and the Gundam? I lol'd
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...
User avatar
Kiraiya
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 265
Joined: February 26th, 2008, 4:14 am
Location: Good Ole Deutschland

Unread postby Raitei » May 30th, 2008, 3:15 pm

Kiraiya wrote:Does anyone else see the word "Emiya" in the background of the pic of inferno and the Gundam? I lol'd
actually, we know not what is behind the "miya" part. it might be tamiya, remiya, or whatever else :lol:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby Atvaark » May 31st, 2008, 11:31 am

instead of prowlin around lookin for off topic threads...
*nudge nudge..* why dont you post your pics? XDDD



i already did...page 4 i think.
User avatar
Atvaark
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 296
Joined: January 25th, 2007, 1:34 pm
Location: Canada

Unread postby Einherjar » June 28th, 2008, 3:23 am

About staff members, which one of them is Einherjar O_O
mirrormoon.org/staff wrote:Staff
Name Job
chendo webmaster/hacker/inserter/pre-insert proofer/founder
dmpk2k coder/photoshop monkey/co-founder
AstCd2 translator/co-founder
tjm translator
Ryuusoul translator
OrganGrinder proofreader
dtran01 proofreader
Kurisuchanrin pre-insert proofreader
Einherjar proofreader
Nandemonai proofreader
Shadow translater
SSJVejita1 proofreader
TheXev inserter/hacker/slacker
Fuyutski proofer
Takajun translator/proofer
Ryuusoul ex-translator
Rx7 h-scene spicer

I feel stupid for stealing a staff member's name...
User avatar
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: August 26th, 2007, 1:25 am
Location: Away

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 28th, 2008, 5:05 am

This tread is still alive?
I thought it was one of the first that got deleted since it has 0,00 to do with Type-moon or games or anime or the likes.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: February 7th, 2008, 6:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests