Where has my beautiful Rider gone..

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby skullreken » May 23rd, 2008, 9:15 pm

Kiraiya wrote:@loli Arguing with people like skull about this is like arguing with christians about homosexuals

I'm not a fundamentalist christian or anything like that I'm not even Christian I follow Druidism
infact I'm actually as liberal as they come I've taken on hard liners like people from Fred Phelps Church to defend gay rights
your right though I'm stead fast on the opinion that it's only loli if it's sexual anything else is just Kawai

@ lolli I'm not trying to suggest that anyone here is a pedo and I am deeply sorry if I came across that way
I realise I may have done so when i posted that definition from wiki
I know the vast majority of people who say they like loli like the innocence and cuteness
like I said I love the entire carst of Cardcaptor sakuran and then theres Chii from Chobits the list goes on
but to me thats just kawai not loli

I know I look extream in my arguments to establish loli purly as a sexual entity aside from inocent pictures of cute girls
a member of my family was preyed on by a priest and it completely destroyed her life
I just hate the way loli hentai makes such acts seem inocent and makes light of such terible crimes

well with that said I'll just shut up about it and stop anoying everyone

back on topic

Najica that second version is amazing that really should be the banner for this forum
kanu fanboy and proud of it!
skullreken
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » May 23rd, 2008, 10:11 pm

Najica wrote:Version 2,not really black, but blue & white...I added a small dark blue line around her so that she wouldn't blend in all too much

Heey! Exactly what I had in mind when I said "blue shade"! Perfect!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby zweiterversuch » May 23rd, 2008, 10:22 pm

Yeah that one was awesome Najica...but if I really think about it...it would be too good...I mean...it is too...this forum doesn't have the mood the image has.
They don't syncronize.

I think a chibi or something with a little more funny would be perfect for this forum.

Maybe this one.
Or this.

They say:
"Lets talk..."

The one I posted before says:

"I am your deepest desire"
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby abscess » May 23rd, 2008, 10:31 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:Yeah that one was awesome Najica...but if I really think about it...it would be too good...I mean...it is too...this forum doesn't have the mood the image has.
They don't syncronize.

I have to disagree. There was this banner before with a woman dressed in purple garments (think it was Ilya, dunno much of F/SN) that looked pretty serious and Brainwasher Detective Hisui (one of my faveforites) looked quite serious too. The ONLY problem that I see, and it's not really a problem, is that the image looks "flat", for a lack of a better adjective, since it has no coloring to give it a sense of depth other than the black and white painting it has, but it's a style in representing one's drawings/paintings.

Nice pictures by the way!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby skullreken » May 23rd, 2008, 10:44 pm

My thoughts exactly it makes a statement and brings real presesnce
while remaining in sync with the style of the forum

chibi's and untailored banners dont say much they look out of place
seriously the current banner has really gone stale
something like Najica's would be much better
kanu fanboy and proud of it!
skullreken
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Superflonic » May 25th, 2008, 7:51 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:

I can only see that Hisui as someone with mental retardation.

Aaaaanyway, we should stay on topic. I demand a nice Rider banner. Well, not really demand a Rider banner. But something NOT loli, just to please the crowd. And keep mirror moon work-safe.
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby puKKa » May 25th, 2008, 8:44 pm

fuck rider. caster getto.
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby abscess » May 28th, 2008, 10:07 pm

Well. All in all, I consider all of those logos pretty nice. They have their potential but there is something missing, something that they all lack. After kicking back for a while and letting this thread be forgotten by the readers a bit, I've come to ask myself, "why not try something new? something that is 'above average'"... DARING would, perhaps, be the right word. In that moment of "mental dilemma" I came to a simple answer "why not embrace nature? let it run wild in the logo" just for a change, you know.

To give life to such an important project was an incredible difficult task to take, that's the reason why many nights were spent without sleep because I was working oh so very hard to try to bring this dream to fruition!

Anyway. With so many tales to tale and all kinds of troubles to speak of, to try and address every one of them would make an entire compilation of stories, but that is not the purpose of this post.

Without nothing further to add. I BRING THEE THE INDISPUTABLE NEW MM LOGO!!!!!!

P.S: For those of you who may have not noticed: This is nothing but a JOKE. Sorry if I offended somebody :D

edit: hmm... I just realized that I deleted the "visual novel translations" part of the logo :lol:
abscess

Unread postby Raven » May 28th, 2008, 11:25 pm

puKKa wrote:fuck rider. caster getto.

I don't care what, just not the current one and as long as I don't see my beloved Rin in some weird situation.
Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AddleBoy » May 28th, 2008, 11:40 pm

abscess wrote:Without nothing further to add. I BRING THEE THE INDISPUTABLE NEW MM LOGO!!!!!!

Mirror Moooooooooooooon
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Einherjar » May 29th, 2008, 1:51 am

I say we put the "People die when they're killed" on the banner.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » May 29th, 2008, 2:30 am

Einherjar wrote:I say we put the "People die when they're killed" on the banner.

I concur with thee, my fellow poster.

FIX'D!
AddleBoy wrote:Mirror Moooooooooooooon

That would be a nice catch-phrase! :lol:
abscess

Unread postby Kiraiya » May 29th, 2008, 2:33 am

It looks like it says "mirror moor"
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...
Kiraiya
Crack Desu!

Unread postby lolipedofin » May 29th, 2008, 4:56 am

Kiraiya wrote:It looks like it says "mirror moor"

Rhyme with the pict... "mirror mooaaaarrrr.........."
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Phoenician » May 29th, 2008, 8:32 am

lolipedofin wrote:
Kiraiya wrote:It looks like it says "mirror moor"

Rhyme with the pict... "mirror mooaaaarrrr.........."

I guess everything really does need more cowbell
Phoenician
Addict

Unread postby ayadew » May 29th, 2008, 1:50 pm

abscess wrote:
FIX'D!

Lol, great
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby puKKa » May 29th, 2008, 1:57 pm

This thread is kind of getting out of hand. We change banner when I feel like it cause I'm the only one who might take the time to do it and most of the staff dosnt really care too much. The only reason why I started adding images to the banner was because it looked pale w/o anything on it and we'll probably keep having something there.
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby Einherjar » May 29th, 2008, 2:01 pm

abscess wrote:
Einherjar wrote:I say we put the "People die when they're killed" on the banner.

FIX'D!

err... it actually "IF they're killed". I typed a tad too fast there.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » May 29th, 2008, 9:59 pm

Einherjar wrote:
abscess wrote:

FIX'D!

err... it actually "IF they're killed". I typed a tad too fast there.

Meeeh.... I'll fix it some time later.... maybe....
abscess

Unread postby ayadew » May 29th, 2008, 10:09 pm

puKKa wrote:This thread is kind of getting out of hand. We change banner when I feel like it cause I'm the only one who might take the time to do it and most of the staff dosnt really care too much. The only reason why I started adding images to the banner was because it looked pale w/o anything on it and we'll probably keep having something there.

Was this thread ever not out of hand?
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat