[Spoil] TRIVIA Game. (Check 1st post for how to play)

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Raitei » June 29th, 2008, 11:34 am

okay... so next question goes to me.
anyone can guess what / who is this?
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby abscess » June 29th, 2008, 11:39 am

Raitei wrote:okay... so next question goes to me.
anyone can guess what / who is this?

Erm.... my guess is a Rider made of wood.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Raitei » June 29th, 2008, 11:45 am

abscess wrote:Erm.... my guess is a Rider made of wood.
nope. did you read f/sn the prologue thoroughly? if you didn't, I suggest you do, and make a comparison. :wink:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 29th, 2008, 12:03 pm

Raitei wrote:
nope. did you read f/sn the prologue thoroughly? if you didn't, I suggest you do, and make a comparison. :wink:

Isn't that the avenger's card?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Raitei » June 29th, 2008, 12:06 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:
Raitei wrote:

Isn't that the avenger's card?
yep. true. (too easy, huh... I was going to give void avesta as a hint, but it seems I don't need to :P)
next question is yours.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby abscess » June 29th, 2008, 12:11 pm

Raitei wrote:

Ahahaha! I haven't read anything on F/SN actually nor watched the anime, I was just giving a wild guess :P. Damned copy hasn't arrived!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 29th, 2008, 1:16 pm

Well, there are two questions. If you answer any of those the next question is yours.

1. In dinocrisis 2, the blond girl we met at silo missil (or missile silo, I don't remember) who was she?

2. What is the most known glitch in final fantasy for psx (from VII to IX)?
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby abscess » June 29th, 2008, 11:26 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:Well, there are two questions. If you answer any of those the next question is yours.

The worldmaps? that some stuff is popping up out of nowhere from time to time?
abscess

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 30th, 2008, 12:08 am

abscess wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:Well, there are two questions. If you answer any of those the next question is yours.

Ohh!, no wait...
Which is the most known and USEFUL glitch in final fantasy VII?
Ok that is the one.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby abscess » June 30th, 2008, 12:50 am

zweiterversuch wrote:
abscess wrote:

Ohh!, no wait...
Which is the most known and USEFUL glitch in final fantasy VII?
Ok that is the one.

Hmmm.... ??
Alright then...
GameFAQs wrote:Item Duplication
You have to have the W-Item Materia for this to work. Equip it, and select the first item and use it. Then select your second item, do not use it, just place the cursor on someone. Then Press the cancel button, select the item again and press cancel. Keep repeating this and the first item you used will keep increasing by one.
abscess

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 30th, 2008, 4:09 am

We have a winner!!!!!!!!
The next question is all yours!!!
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby abscess » June 30th, 2008, 5:41 am

zweiterversuch wrote:We have a winner!!!!!!!!
The next question is all yours!!!

ZOMG! I've got 22 internetz (in total)! M'kay, next question!

Okay, this question or it's way to easy or somewhat hard. I personally hope none of you is able to answer it correctly :P but if it is, good for you!

__________[STARTING LOG]__________

Gun:
Requires large quantities of electric energy, supposedly that of an entire nation.
All of the research up to that point has been entirely experimental (though theoretical would be more appropriate I think).
It fires a beam made of particles with the next characteristics:
-Family ___________ Fermion
-Group ___________ Lepton
-Electric charge ___ 1.602x10^−19 C
-Mass ____________ 9.109x10^−31 kg

Units:
-Sniping unit has to be fitted with the sniping use G Mold Equipment.
-Sniper unit has to be protected by other unit positioned at the front equipped with an ESV Shield.

Pilot:
-Pilot of the Sniper Unit has to be equipped with a Launcher Scope.

__________[ENDING LOG]__________

Question:
What is the name of the operation?
abscess

Unread postby Cat Megex » June 30th, 2008, 6:32 am

abscess wrote:ZOMG! I've got 22 internetz (in total)! M'kay, next question!

Okay, this question or it's way to easy or somewhat hard. I personally hope none of you is able to answer it correctly :P but if it is, good for you!

Gun:
Requires large quantities of electric energy, supposedly that of an entire nation.
All of the research up to that point has been entirely experimental (though theoretical would be more appropriate I think).

Units:
-Sniper unit has to be protected by other unit positioned at the front equipped with an ESV Shield.

Pilot:

Question:

Yashima (ヤシマ作戦).

(Admittedly, I didn't know the name off-hand; I just knew what the operation was from, and I had to go look up the name of the operation. However, I will say that I wouldn't have known where to look if I didn't know what the operation was from, so I feel I still deserve some credit on my own.)
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » June 30th, 2008, 7:15 am

Cat Megex wrote:
abscess wrote:ZOMG! I've got 22 internetz (in total)! M'kay, next question!

Gun:

Units:

Pilot:

Question:

Yashima (ヤシマ作戦).

(Admittedly, I didn't know the name off-hand; I just knew what the operation was from, and I had to go look up the name of the operation. However, I will say that I wouldn't have known where to look if I didn't know what the operation was from, so I feel I still deserve some credit on my own.)

........ :cry:
I was actually REALLY hoping no one could answer this..... :(

I now notice that I put a lot of hints for you guys to be able to deduce where this stuff came from (units, pilots, ESV shield, the electric charge of the particle, etc...).

Hmm.... next time I'll have to think up something even more vague. Anyway, yes, you nailed it! Congrats, mate :wink: . Your turn!.

Just for curiosity, what was that made you realize what I was thinking about?
abscess

Unread postby Cat Megex » June 30th, 2008, 12:32 pm

abscess wrote:........ :cry:

I now notice that I put a lot of hints for you guys to be able to deduce where this stuff came from (units, pilots, ESV shield, the electric charge of the particle, etc...).

Hmm.... next time I'll have to think up something even more vague. Anyway, yes, you nailed it! Congrats, mate :wink: . Your turn!.

...>_> "Gun:
Requires large quantities of electric energy, supposedly that of an entire nation."

Eva was the only thing I could think of (well, that and the Sister Ray from FFVII, but that was a city, not a nation), and reading further through your hint only cemented that thought. (...Arg...mixed metaphor....)

Anyway, my turn...what is the name of the grown-up Rika at the end of Higurashi?
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 30th, 2008, 5:41 pm

Cat Megex wrote:
abscess wrote:........ :cry:

...>_> "Gun:
Requires large quantities of electric energy, supposedly that of an entire nation."

Eva was the only thing I could think of (well, that and the Sister Ray from FFVII, but that was a city, not a nation), and reading further through your hint only cemented that thought. (...Arg...mixed metaphor....)

Anyway, my turn...what is the name of the grown-up Rika at the end of Higurashi?

Well, it must be rika, right? I mean you don't change your name after becoming an adult.
I am right or did I miss something?
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Cat Megex » June 30th, 2008, 9:31 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:Well, it must be rika, right? I mean you don't change your name after becoming an adult.
I am right or did I miss something?

You missed something. (Note: I said "grown-up Rika", but should probably have said "who looks like a grown-up Rika" [although, that's not to say she doesn't have a connection with Rika...])
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 4th, 2008, 1:02 am

...Since nobody has said anything, I'll give a hint: she apparently has an appearance in the game Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » July 4th, 2008, 8:56 am

Cat Megex wrote:...Since nobody has said anything, I'll give a hint: she apparently has an appearance in the game Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

I give up...
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 4th, 2008, 1:43 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:I give up...

Frederica Bernkastel.

The next question is free.
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

PreviousNext