I brought thee new game...
Simple. It's trivia, someone throws the question, others answer it.
Here's the rules of the game:
1. The first
one who answer correctly
got the right to throw the next question.
2. Question has to be related to Japan. Nothing outside Japan. You can throw question about anime, manga, game, or cultural issue. By this standard, you can actually also give question regarding history, politic, or sport... but keeping in mind that most people only give concern to anime,manga and VN, please refrain yourself from asking to many of those questions.
3. Question can come in any form, mimic any quiz show that you know, or be creative and come up with something new.
4. Questions has to be fact, avoid questions that draw opinions. For example, rather than, "Who is the most tsundere among this characters" it is better to ask, "Among these characters, which one is considered as tsundere". Even then, makes the choices obvious and not vague. In the case of this example, do not include in the choices, Tohsaka Rin and Hiiragi Kagami, then give argument that Rin is not a tsundere. Anything that draw arguments would mean that you fail to address this criteria.
5. The time limit to answer a question is 24 hours after the question posted, if no one able to answer it in that time frame, then it will assumed that no one know the answer, and someone else
has to throw a new question. No one can throw question twice in a row.
6. The time limit for the questioner to confirm whether an answer is right or wrong is 36 hours after he posted his question
. If the questioner is unable to confirm the answer in the time frame given, he will be given point deduction.
7. The time limit for the one who answer correctly, to throw the next question is 24 hours after his answer is confirmed by the previous questioner. Fail to do so will result in point deduction.
. Time limit stated above is the limit, not the ideal one. If you can resolve those in faster pace, it will be appreciated.
9. In the event of no one is able to answer a question in time, or correctly, random people may ask question
. Keep in mind that the first one to ask is the one whose question will be considered. Other that fails to post his question fast enough, have to edit their post into, "Beaten to it"
to avoid confusion. No tagging in the likes of, "Tag the spot, question will be posted later".
10. The one who throw the question, have to give the answer to his/her own question. If someone else in the forum can prove that it's the wrong answer, he will be given a point deduction.
11. Count your point by yourself. If you don't care about it, then it's okay, but if you want your points to be counted, count them yourself, and if there's any update on your points, post them in your latest post in this thread. I will try to update the standing as often as i could in the first page. Be honest, i will not check whether you count your points honestly or not, but there is point deduction if someone point it out. Prize for the winner?? Cookies, Kudos, internet, whatever currency you prefer
12. PM me if you want to point other users who's been cheating in this game. Do not post in the thread for your own sake.
13. Last but not least, This thread is a spoiler happy thread
. It's obvious that this type of game will need both questioner and answerer to post spoiler of various anime, manga, and game.
There is Exception!!
Do not post any spoiler that is not available to the non-Japanese speaker !!
Which includes, VN that not yet translated (including Heaven's Feel), Anime that is yet to get subbed, and Manga that haven't got scanlated or sold globally yet.
13. Point Distribution:
The first to answer correctly: +10 pts and the right to throw the next question
Answering correctly after the first who answer correctly: 5 pts
Throwing question that got answered correctly: 2 pts
Throwing question that no one able to answer: 3 pts
Fail to throw the next question after answering correctly in the given time frame: -5 pts
Fail to confirm an answer replied to his/her question in the given time frame: -5 pts
Miscounting your points, deliberate or not: -20 pts
Make sure you do good math, Just think of it as part of the game.
Any form of cheating (if there's any): -10 pts ~ -50 pts
(up to me to decide)
New rules may be implemented should needed.
Suggestion to make this more interesting is appreciated, just PM me.
These rules, are the rule for this game. Not in any way, have i tried to break the rule of Rules making.
Sorry for the long introduction post.