k-dramas.

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

k-dramas.

Unread postby pchunter » April 21st, 2008, 10:06 pm

damn, i was going to make a game where I would poll your characteristic when you answer questions given by a scenario through spoiler tags, but apparently its impossible for me to have a spoilertag within a spoilertag, because when the first spoiler's (spoil) would take the second spoiler's (/spoil) and ruin the chain of spoils. which wasted a good 6 hours of my life. The small game i made up with such enthusiasm was >.> (if anyone knows please pm me). So to prevent this becoming a waste of space for a topic...

Do any of you watch K-Dramas? I am a korean myself, and watched a plenty, but what kind of K-dramas do u like?

*edit1* mini-game has been completed.
Last edited by pchunter on April 23rd, 2008, 9:15 pm, edited 13 times in total.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 22nd, 2008, 4:12 am

Awww man... Come on.. Give it another go... I mean about your characteristics part...

Ive seen afew parts of it before this topic was changed (i just skimmed abit here and there)... And i must admit.. Its like playing FSN or some other VN.. I would love to try and help out when i can get a good look at it.. but not right now.. Im in school...

Oh.. And back to the current topic...

The only K-drama i watched was Tree of Heaven...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 22nd, 2008, 4:23 am

K-dramas...

A lot of them is in my country's local TV... well, not as much as 2 years ago...

Although i haven't watched it yet, i think i will like Daddy Long Legs. a bit hard to find though...

Oh yeah, of course!! "Il Mare". I love "Lake House" and have been trying to find the original Korea version... finally got a hand on it, but haven't got the time to watch it yet... unwatched anime is stacking up.. >,<

Another thing... i don't know why, my friend REALLY love "Sex is Zero" i found it tasteless, added with crappy subbing in the DVD i bought, sum up to a waste of time... but for reason i don't know, my friend love it very much.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 22nd, 2008, 4:48 am

GARRGGH!!!

how can i forget about Il Mare??!!

Il Mare > The Lakehouse..

EDIT:

Fine okay.. Okay.. Post edited.. Wouldnt wanna start a flame war now...
Last edited by inferno_flamex on April 22nd, 2008, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 22nd, 2008, 6:47 am

Dude, watch out there... Keanu Reeves is one of my favorite actor. I love his acting... especially in Constantine, Lake House, Sweet November, and most likely Street King will be next (haven't watch yet, but love the trailer.)

I haven't really watch that much k-drama in sumary... Even not that much J-dorama, so far only H2, GTO, 1 liter of tears. Can you recommend me any good K-drama?
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby miszou » April 22nd, 2008, 8:05 am

I haven't watched much K-drama's yet, but I seem to like what I saw ^^

Plus my favourite movies ever include my sassygirl and windstruck :3
of course il mare and white valentine rule too (ok ok, I just love anything with jun ji-hyun in it <3 ^^;;)

I wonder how the J-drama of My sassygirl is gonna be. The J-drama of my boss my hero was quite crappy compared to the movie ^^

Which K-drama would you suggest watching? I still need some new ones to watch ^^
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby pchunter » April 22nd, 2008, 7:11 pm

lolipedofin wrote:
I haven't really watch that much k-drama in sumary... Even not that much J-dorama, so far only H2, GTO, 1 liter of tears. Can you recommend me any good K-drama?

hmmm, well i dont really know what kind of dramas you like, but i prefer comedy, such as Full House, My Girl, and Goong (Princess Hours). I think there is a pretty good historical drama airing in U.S. called Yi San, but im not too sure.

inferno_flamex wrote:Awww man... Come on.. Give it another go... I mean about your characteristics part...

Ive seen afew parts of it before this topic was changed (i just skimmed abit here and there)... And i must admit.. Its like playing FSN or some other VN.. I would love to try and help out when i can get a good look at it.. but not right now.. Im in school...

lol you scrolled down D:! i wouldnt compare it with a VN, it just had 5 scenarios lol. well anyways it IS impossible to do multiple spoils, but im currently thinking of what to do :P if i come up with anything ill PM you and lets work togehter :P

what does this mean?

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_search_wordmatch (post_id, word_id, title_match) SELECT 24147, word_id, 0 FROM phpbb_search_wordlist WHERE word_text IN (...'lotta words are here with " ' " before and after each word'....)

Line : 251
File : functions_search.php
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby pchunter » April 22nd, 2008, 8:07 pm

ah shit, im really sorry for double post... i was testing a lot with quotes and spoils and i guess i accidently click submit....

YAY HURRAYS MY GAME IS FINISED!!! (ill create new topic)
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Return to General Chat