So do YOU (Yeah, YOU![oh God I need to stop]) want kids?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Do you want to have kids?

Yes, a girl
29%
Yes, a boy
6%
Yes, multiple minions
29%
Hell no
32%
I'm already a Minion Master
3%

Total votes : 31

So do YOU (Yeah, YOU![oh God I need to stop]) want kids?

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » April 21st, 2008, 6:01 am

I personally just want to have a daughter. Not sure why. Just kinda want to have one. Not really a son, which I guess is strange since most men want a son. But I personally don't want one, or rather if I would have one I wouldn't be as happy as if I were to have a daughter. But I REALLY don't want to have more than two kids. Man, I'm terrible.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 21st, 2008, 6:50 am

You should add in an option that says...

Either one is fine...

I'll edit my text after posting this so that the poll can still be changed before any 'votes' are made..
I think...

EDIT:-

Hmmm... I think i want both boy and girl...
If im able to choose, id like the first born to be a boy(Like me... Like ME!)... And the second would be a girl... Most DEFINITELY want both boy and girl... So its HOPEFULLY 2, but at least 2... :roll: ROFL...

Call me old fashioned...
But i am proud of the mindset that 'an onii-san protects his imoutosan and everyone else under him...'...
That is something that i personally want to make my first born understand with pride, should he be a boy...

If its a girl... Then she'd be daddy's girl.. Oooohh.. I hope i wont end up chasing away potential son-in-laws out of the door with a lariat.... XDDDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby miszou » April 21st, 2008, 9:31 am

I want a hot daughter who I teach to play video games and eroge since birth, so she'll grow up to be the perfect woman. ;_; I would be so proud ;_; <-- tears of joy
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 21st, 2008, 12:40 pm

Miszou wrote:I want a hot daughter who I teach to play video games and eroge since birth, so she'll grow up to be the perfect woman. ;_; I would be so proud ;_; <-- tears of joy

You want your daughter to turn out like Konata??? :lol:

Anyway.. a bit influenced by Chandler from FRIENDS. But i do think a composition of "A boy - then twin girls - then a boy" is just lovely.

It's a bit outdated in this time and age... but yeah, i wanna have 4 kids. Twin girls will be the best thing happen in my life, an oldest son that all the others can look up to and i can raise to be a fine man someday, and the last boy, what's he for?? :lol: :lol: . Yeah, all in all i wanna have a family to raise and kids to love, And of course! A wife to give them birth... I'm so gonna love the process!! :twisted:
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 21st, 2008, 1:17 pm

lolipedofin wrote:
Miszou wrote:I want a hot daughter who I teach to play video games and eroge since birth, so she'll grow up to be the perfect woman. ;_; I would be so proud ;_; <-- tears of joy

You want your daughter to turn out like Konata??? :lol:

Anyway.. a bit influenced by Chandler from FRIENDS. But i do think a composition of "A boy - then twin girls - then a boy" is just lovely.

It's a bit outdated in this time and age... but yeah, i wanna have 4 kids. Twin girls will be the best thing happen in my life, an oldest son that all the others can look up to and i can raise to be a fine man someday, and the last boy, what's he for?? :lol: :lol: . Yeah, all in all i wanna have a family to raise and kids to love, And of course! A wife to give them birth... I'm so gonna love the process!! :twisted:

*COUGH*incest*COUGH*so*COUGH*that*COUGH*the*COUGH*other*COUGH*twin*COUGH*wont*COUGH*get*COUGH*bored*COUGH* :twisted:
Lol.. Joking.. XDDDD

~~~

Uhmm.. I just thought of something... Umm.. Can i change my vote?? XDDDD

I kinda had an INSANE picture in my head just a couple of seconds ago while makin fun of lolipedo...

I wanna have EXACTLY 11 kids! Yes!! YOU HEARD ME! 11!~~ (First born should still be boy if i could have it my way)
EXACTLY 11

So that i can raise them up to play football (aka soccer in the states)... And every single one of them would be a Liverpool Football Club fan! Wooo~

Mom would be the referee... (i dont wanna handle kids getting rough... ROFL.. XDDD)
But wait.. Then we've gotta have 2 teams...

OK! Wadever... If our 11th child happen to be twins/triplets/quads.... I'd wanna have 22 kids then.. Yeah.. a Match every week!...
~~~~

Ok... Phew.. That was fun.. XDDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 21st, 2008, 2:07 pm

Your team gotta play in Premier League if you want to be able to support your family expenses....

But, man... Liverpool... poor kids gonna live as scousers, in the slum you called Merseyside?? Poor-poor kids.

On a different note, My mom's family is a consist of Dad (grandpa to me), Mom (Grandma), and siblings of 11. Yup! my mom is the youngest one, the 11th kid in the family with age difference of 20 to the oldest one. That's old Indonesia family to you. My Dad's consist of sibling of 6, a volleyball team!!
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » April 21st, 2008, 2:32 pm

lol inferno, that would be a great idea. I'd love to see a team made up completely of your children. :wink:
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Ferozban » April 21st, 2008, 2:45 pm

i would like to have a hot daugther some day. i've read so many mangas about cute daugthers *cough*

just joking. i never want to have kids. eventually they will never fullfill the high standards i would demand of them.
and its not like this world is the best place for kids anyways. i dont want to be constantly feared that my kids get killed or raped just because they went to the wrong corner of the street.
Ferozban
Addict

Unread postby AddleBoy » April 21st, 2008, 2:54 pm

If I were to have children I would be most comfortable having daughters, since I have three nieces and I fell that I am used to them. But I feel that I would be happy either way; boy or girl. I haven't really thought of the number of children I would want, though.
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby shirou12 » April 21st, 2008, 3:08 pm

if i will have a child i probably like 15 childs. I will make my own basketball team ^^ wahahha... just joking.

I prefer boy to be eldest as a heir of my family. but i am still young to think this things
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Shirosaki » April 21st, 2008, 5:41 pm

One boy who i will TRAIN to be muscular, intelligent, and a sex machine but he will have to earn all the money himself after he leaves my care for his 10 year of education which he will finish and end up with a game developers degree and a phd in law and an md in 6 years, he will then have his child at 27 and he will move on from there, then i want two daughters who are different and will have white hair and will have the faces of lolicons, one will be nice and pure and the other will be half pure and knowledgeable enough to control an entire continent, one will be a love child and one will be a child in matrimony, they will have anime like nationalities and one of them is supposed to kill me face to face. btw for all who are laughing i'm dead serious, i will do all in my power to have them like that which is why i'm enjoying life so much right now X.x
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby pchunter » April 21st, 2008, 7:18 pm

i wants Three!

1st guy
2nd girl (two years younger from 1st)
3rd girl (3 years younger than 2nd, she will be my future konata)
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Atriel » April 22nd, 2008, 2:31 am

Hell-spawned drool & shit bags? No thanks.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » April 22nd, 2008, 3:08 am

Atriel wrote:Hell-spawned drool & shit bags? No thanks.

Ahaha
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » April 25th, 2008, 6:00 pm

LOL, a lot of people are for multiple kids...
Sorry to dump a bucket of cold water here, but have you considered the other baggage coming with kids? What would your significant other think? (They do love you, but are they up for your grand dream of a FOOTBALL TEAM) Can your paycheck cover such a family? Are you a good parent? (Ya, bad parenting abound these days, we don't need more spoiled abominations) And lastly, god forbid, can you bear being a single parent?

If you have the will to shoulder these burdens, and found someone who shares your thoughts, then march on! :D
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby DarkRedSky » April 26th, 2008, 3:50 am

I want a daughter. So I can raise her to be a beautiful girl, I want to be able to protect her. Of course it's still WAY TOO early for me to raise a kid. Although pretty much my goal right there. Get a job I like, find a family and raise kids.

Edit: If I had a son, I'd teach him how NOT to conform and pretty raise him like any other parents. Course gotta get married first lol.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread postby md » April 26th, 2008, 7:00 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:LOL, a lot of people are for multiple kids...
Sorry to dump a bucket of cold water here, but have you considered the other baggage coming with kids? What would your significant other think? (They do love you, but are they up for your grand dream of a FOOTBALL TEAM) Can your paycheck cover such a family? Are you a good parent? (Ya, bad parenting abound these days, we don't need more spoiled abominations) And lastly, god forbid, can you bear being a single parent?

If you have the will to shoulder these burdens, and found someone who shares your thoughts, then march on! :D

All of these questions need to be asked of parents that want single children as well.

Don't have kids with a 'significant other' have them with a spouse. If you have a spouse and spring football team on them, you failed in making your vows.

Premarital counseling, kids, it'll help.

Other statistics I recall:
Shacking up before marriage sets your divorce rate to 60%+
Premarital sex is a smaller increase, but if your wife was fucking her brains out and/or she's older, she's going to be a cold cold bitch.
md
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » April 26th, 2008, 8:42 am

Whoa... Why does no one voted to have a son? that's weird! Getting to the main subject. I would like to have a family of my own with two children, three at max, although I don't really know when. For a reason I'd like to have a daughter but I don't know if it would be a good thing if she was the first, because I come from a family with only sons and wouldn't really know how to raise a girl properly. That and I've been told that the first son is the hardest to raise since you are a noob at it.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby mir » April 26th, 2008, 8:48 am

In the interest of my own finances and sanity, I will avoid children for as long as humanly possible.
There is nothing to fear now.
mir
Crack Addic!

Unread postby DarkRedSky » April 26th, 2008, 3:08 pm

mir wrote:In the interest of my own finances and sanity, I will avoid children for as long as humanly possible.

This person is smart.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Next

Return to General Chat