Memory you treasure most...

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Memory you treasure most...

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 17th, 2008, 4:17 pm

Because of another thread.. Im feeling a little down..

So here's a happier sister thread!
We all know that kawaii neko lolis are always smiling and craving for attention... And somehow always cheers u up.

And this thread is just like that to put back that smile on your face...
Feel free to revisit this thread if you remember another special memory that you would like to share...

~~
Memory i'll treasure the most.. Hmm....

My bestest buddy who shares the same name with me when i was about 7! We were as close as brothers, called each other by nicknames as our names were the same... We were almost the same age. The same name was what started it all, soon turned into a brief but memorable friendship of brotherhood.

~~That day i was sick and was not allowed to play outside. He was allowed to visit me and came over. Not long later, his friend called him out from outside my window. Wanting to play a game of football. I was expecting him to leave. Football was a great sport. But he turned his friend down. Upon asking him why he simply replied... Like it was only natural...

"Because you're my best friend... Alright come on... Lets go play SEGA games! I wanna WIN"

~~Wherever you are now Wyn my bro... You're always remembered! *salute*
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 17th, 2008, 6:10 pm

Nice friendship....

For me, my 1st kiss (with my ex-girlfriend, the one with the whole sad story. i posted about that in the reverse of this thread). We were studying together in my room. Then we felt tired and we decided to take a rest. We both sit against the wall next to each other, then she fell asleep and rest her head at my shoulder. I stroke her hair while watching her sleep, then... my lips was felt like pulled toward hers, and then i kissed her, softly, lasted for about 10 seconds. Then she opened her eyes, i think she was awake when i kissed her but maybe she chose to play sleep until it finished... She smiled, i laughed... then we kiss again for about 1 minute. It was something i will always treasure.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby pchunter » April 17th, 2008, 10:46 pm

(that sounds like a passage copied from a Visual Novel :P jk jk) lucky you, im single D:

lol, darn i just thought of this topic too, :P

anyways my happiest memory is when my whole family went scuba diving in the bahamas ;DD. I was scuba-ing and dude... SO MANY FISHES and SO CLEAR WATER?!!?!?! and then of course i saw huge sting ray, yelped/instictually jerked in water, not only filling my lungs with VERY salty water, but twisting my ankle which ended my happy memories. But i believe everyone should go scuba-diving in the bahamas at least once in their life.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 18th, 2008, 3:38 am

Hahaha.. yeah i know. It was unreal, and that's why i always have a fond memories of that day. Not gonna force you to believe me, though... We all know that not everything you see in the net is real thing.... but to me, it was as real as it could get.... 8).................................... (remembering that day again.. :oops: )

Why got to Bahama, when my country still has so many virgin reef.... It's cheap here, many scuba site... yet to be destroyed by man.... Anyway, wassup fellow diver??
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » April 18th, 2008, 4:13 am

Actually pulling the God damned trigger.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby pchunter » April 18th, 2008, 4:27 am

lolipedofin wrote:Hahaha.. yeah i know. It was unreal, and that's why i always have a fond memories of that day. Not gonna force you to believe me, though... We all know that not everything you see in the net is real thing.... but to me, it was as real as it could get.... 8).................................... (remembering that day again.. :oops: )

Why got to Bahama, when my country still has so many virgin reef.... It's cheap here, many scuba site... yet to be destroyed by man.... Anyway, wassup fellow diver??

naw, i believe you. But where do u live? yea i only went once cause it was like frikken $800 per person. It wasnt even deep scuba D:

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:Actually pulling the God damned trigger.

lol? didn't you regret NOT pulling the trigger?
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 18th, 2008, 4:36 am

Wow... Loli's first kiss was a french kiss!

I've only gone snorkeling... Yet to get a oxy tank and go down scuba...

I think it was at Tioman, Malaysia... Quite afew years back.. It was a school trip for our clubs. I even saw a Komodo Dragon family up close, i realised that i was the only one near enough to touch it... All my friends left me there oggling at that magnificent lizard, looking on from a safe safe distance... :lol: But that's another story...

~~
At that time i was sooo into the snorkeling. I was swimming looking at the reefs below and all those little fishies... Strangely enough all these are happening on THE BEACH SHORE! Not in the middle of the ocean or sea or anything...

So there i was going back and forth. Chasing after little schools of fishies... Spotted ones, stripey ones...
When my head bumped into something.... Soft...

My first reaction was like.. "Eh?? Soft??! Wtf!" I was shocked at first! I thought i banged into a rock or something, but yeah it was soft!! Sorta like a cushion!

After about 3 seconds of confusion, i decided to actually STAND and take a look at the strange thing that i bumped into... And as luck would have it... There she was... The girl i've secretly had my eye on, in front of my face... With her/my galfrenz all looking at me... And i bumped into her.. HER!!! HER OF ALL PEOPLE ON THAT GAWD DAMN FORSAKEN BEACH!

:oops: Gwaaah :oops: She was covering her chests and had that look that was unsure if she was gonna shout or slap me, or just downright forgive me... Damn.. And the other girls around us were OBVIOUSLY enjoying it and giggling... Oh gawd.. I wished i could drown at that time.

All i could say after mumbling Uhn, Ummm, Uuuu, Uhhh for about a minute was... "Umm.. So.. Hi... Snorkeling heheh *sweatdrop*, sorry... Bye.." And i swam away at record time...

hmmmm... Meehheheehhheeee :roll:
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 18th, 2008, 11:13 am

@inferno _flamex: You lucky bastard!! Now this one is more downright typical VN beach joke than mine is.... LOL. So you got a girl already, but then you had another crush that you secretly admire, without any planning whatsoever, you meet her by coincidence in a vacation resort, then you meet her by giving a head butt at her tits.... Dude, you rock!!

About that kiss... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well, i wasn't a kid when that happens... just got 16 years old (kinda late for 1st kiss, huh?). Learn a lot already from movies... and then filled with curiosity after playing tons of eroge, watching pron, and everything... I unleashed all of that to her in that moment.... :twisted: :twisted: . LOL.. hahaha, naw... back then i loved her so much, and she slept right beside me all defenseless, i just can't bring myself not to kiss her. It was great, i must say. I've got into other relationship after that, but none can compare to how much i love her that time and what i feel when i kissed her, a lot of time around then, no sex though... it was different culture here... But yeah, it's because it was so special that i regret that I was unable to maintain our relationship... sigh.

Well, sad stuff are for the "regret thread", this one is for happy times...

@pchunter: Lolitopia... :lol: . Joke, I'm at Indonesia. There's so many fine reef here, plenty of Ocean park but not managed by the government to be a vacation resort and was left virgin... making it totally natural...

I've been to many different sea around my country, in fact i once lived for 6 years in a city that located right at Seashore. My house was on a hill right near the sea, and every morning when i go to school, i get to see the sea right below, and get to see the sunset everytime i'm back from school. :D

One of the best place i ever been got to be "Rote" (pronounce: Rho-Ta) island. There's a beach there called "Nembralla", it was a beach at the south of the island... The location should made the beach full of nasty big waves. But at that beach there's a huge rock formation in the middle of the sea (around 120 meters from seashore) that protect the beach from the big waves... making it save for kid to play around while those who want to surf can just go to those rocks. There's plenty of fish near seashore and there's even reef.... It was just the best beach ever....

I went there around 10-12 years ago... I was staying at an inn that priced at around$6 (Rp 30,000.-) per person including meals 3 times a day. During my second day there, we saw some fisherman just returned, and they just got few lobsters, it was like 20 cm big. When my mom asked them how much it is, they were selling it for $2 (Rp 10,000.-)each! My mom bought three, and for dinner we ask the people at the inn to cook them (for free!) and we cannot finish them all......

One of the best vacation ever :!: (I guess the best, still when we go to Japan). I shit you not.... this is true story...
Last edited by lolipedofin on April 18th, 2008, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » April 18th, 2008, 3:26 pm

pchunter wrote:
Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:Actually pulling the God damned trigger.

lol? didn't you regret NOT pulling the trigger?

I said the same thing in the other thread. I both regret and do not regret pulling the trigger.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 18th, 2008, 4:15 pm

Loli - You misunderstand... Unlike you, i've never kissed nor have i ever been in a relationship. I have this 'thing' about starting ANY relationship. It is that...

If i simply cannot see HER as my future wife, and the mother of my children. I wouldnt even start or accept the relationship in the first place.
But if i were to find someone that i am willing to spend my life with, i have promised myself to always be ready to give her everything in my heart, to give her... Me...
I will wait, and i shall forever improve myself to be someone worthy of her... Until a chance that i could actually feel this way AGAIN to another...

I have been told that this kind of thinking is ruthless... And i guess i have to admit that it is in a way. I also admit that there have been a number of girls who confessed, but i turned them down (of course, as politely as i can, and as to why).. Simply because i cannot see myself with them in a serious relationship in the future, due to some key factors..

And yes it was purely coincidental that happened.. GRANTED that it was a SCHOOL trip. But somehow my NPCC (Police Cadet) club were dispatched to the same beach as her Girl Guides club. The other girls surrounding us were our female classmates/clubmates that i regard as my sisters, aka GalFrenz. I'm almost always surrounded by these girls in class, im not kidding. Like i say, they're my 'sisters'. And i think they look up to me as a bigger bro.

I have guy friends too... So dont write me off that easilly.

And SHE happenned to fall in the category of my 'sisters'... As she sees me, and MAYBE STILL, sees me only as 'a BROTHER'...

But i must admit... That really was a 'happy' time for me, at least afterward... I remembered hugging the pillow extra close that night.. It reminded me of that moment i guess... ROFL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For afew months now, im thinking of going back there to Tioman with my family (after getting a stable pay). Hopefully to reminescene in the memory, and look at the beach that had been a very special moment in my life...
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 18th, 2008, 5:54 pm

Oops.. guess, i misunderstand your galfrenz term... :lol:

But still on a scholl trip, your trip sounds like a certain 10th ~ 15th episode of 26 episodes typical ecchi/harem anime.... just kidding.....

You got nice ideal, actually my idea about it was pretty similar.... That's why it was 16 when i first try a relationship. Even at that time around, i was not really planning to have a girlfriend, I'm not a skirt-chaser type, mind you... It's just that she came around, and i don't know why.. but at the age of 16, i thought i can start something serious with her. And we did, it just didn't last as long as i hope to ('til forever).
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » April 18th, 2008, 8:25 pm

That one moment of peace of mind.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Shirosaki » April 20th, 2008, 4:12 am

like ayadew but when i got hit by that car i saw black, then white, then yellow and then the most comfortable peaceful sleep of my life.......then i woke up and GOD it felt like someone just did master akido moves on me >.>
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 20th, 2008, 2:56 pm

lolipedofin wrote:But still on a scholl trip, your trip sounds like a certain 10th ~ 15th episode of 26 episodes typical ecchi/harem anime.... just kidding.....

Haha.. Yeah i guess so. But unlike any VN/anime, there is no 'plot' to make 'that episode' a 'fan service'... What happenned there shall, and HAS ALWAYS BEEN a talking point whenever me and my Highschool friends get together again.. The girls would giggle, saying...

"Careful not to get too close to him in the pool" (Thinks up an imaginary GIANT middle finger pointed at them)
The guys jokingly demand me to describe the texture... (Feeling like suffocate them to the nearest pillow) And then calling me a sly 'innocent' faced liar...

Sigh... XDDD

lolipedofin wrote:You got nice ideal

Eh?? U made me sound like i have something in common with Shirou.. XDDD

~~
@Shirosaki.. Heheh.. That must have been one rough awakening... Ouch...
But what do u mean by u see black (the road i suppose), white (sky??)... then.. Yellow???

The only 'bliss' i ever experience is.. Waking up.. And falling asleep again.. But not really falling asleep to unconciousness... but on purpose.. kinda thingie.. for HOURS....

Its kinda like a 'controlled sleep'...

Feeling bliss by being in bed, under wraps, warm inside but cool air outside... Hugging the pillow... Yes.. i love my pillow... It is nice and soft and has natural curves at the right places... Strangely.. XDDDD

I usually wake up about 7:30am on weekends, and have this 'controlled sleep' until about 11am~1pm... Depending on when my mom would simply call on my name from the other side of the door, to make sure that i was actually still alive...

Edit: She recently got smart enough to try and wake me up of my 'controlled sleep' by calling my name at about 9:30am... And i told her to try again at noon... -Rofl!!
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 20th, 2008, 6:33 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:Haha.. Yeah i guess so. But unlike any VN/anime, there is no 'plot' to make 'that episode' a 'fan service'...

Are you saying that bumping into your crush breast while swimming is not fan-service enough ??!!! Not to mention the only thing separate your forehead to her **** is only a thin layer of swimsuit (or bikinis *crossing my finger*). I'll die of blood loss and drowning if i were in your position. Although of course in the anime/VN, the one bumped to it would be your cheeks and with certain amount of idiocy choose to grab and feel what you just bumped with hands first before deciding to actually take a look on the object.... :lol: :lol:

inferno_flamex wrote:Eh?? U made me sound like i have something in common with Shirou.. XDDD

Well, there's certainly some fair amount of naivety in your way of thinking. But I'm not saying it's bad... It's certainly a good thing and a better path to choose rather than being a jackass who can't stand the idea of being single and always looking forward for a next girl to date and screw... sorry, if there's any jackass here.... oops, i mean.. meh, sorry if you feel i hit the spot.

Anyway, i certainly like your reasoning and having this kind of ideals rather than apathy.... 8)

One thing though... should you somehow, somewhen (?), somewhere met a girl that made you forget your ideals, made you feel that she's worth abandoning the very principle you are upholding... never let her go... don't make the same mistake i did... well, except of course, if it turn out that she is using charm or love potion on you.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Return to General Chat