Making the game open in compatibility mode
- Right-click the game shortcut / program
- Select Properties -> Compatibility
- Check "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
- Under that, select Windows 95 (or Windows 98, see what works. )
- if that fails, check Run in 256 colors and 640x480 resolution as well.
If that fails, well, there might be something else. I've done a quick google and seems that some people are having problems with it too. If the game really is that old (i.e. Windows 3.1 or DOS) then you really might need the use of emulation software or something, like DOSBox from what i've heard.
P.S. This thread
might be of interest.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.