What do you regret most?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 17th, 2008, 6:19 pm

LOL... i just come up with something.... We all lies and didn't put our real regrets here!!! 'Fess up people!! I know you all share this same ultimate regret!!!

That girl... she was perfect.... she was everything i ever wanted..... I love her very much and i know she will love me if only she get the chance to know me.... too bad....

She is anime/manga/game chara.... Stuck at my monitor for eternity and we're doomed never to be together.... My greatest regret... oh how cruel life could be....
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Catastrophe » April 17th, 2008, 9:36 pm

lolipedofin wrote:She is anime/manga/game chara.... Stuck at my monitor for eternity and we're doomed never to be together.... My greatest regret... oh how cruel life could be....

SECONDED!!!!! lol

well, seriously...
i regret i have yet to fall in love :? , there have been girls i have liked, that ive hanged with, and all that stuff, but i havent met that girl that i feel like wanting to live with forever......

yeah, i know, it sucks, it REALLY sucks :(
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 18th, 2008, 12:32 am

lolipedofin wrote:LOL... i just come up with something.... We all lies and didn't put our real regrets here!!! 'Fess up people!! I know you all share this same ultimate regret!!!

That girl... she was perfect.... she was everything i ever wanted..... I love her very much and i know she will love me if only she get the chance to know me.... too bad....

She is anime/manga/game chara.... Stuck at my monitor for eternity and we're doomed never to be together.... My greatest regret... oh how cruel life could be....

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! NOOOOOO~~~~~ :(

Dang... Yeah.. sometimes i feel that anime/game girls are more relationship partner quality than real girls... Jeez that sux. I know that if any of the girls that confessed to me heard i said that, id be crushed to death and be ridiculed for the rest of my life..

I mean.. Come on.. Who here didnt felt something move in their heart after playing Hisui's route from Tsukihime, and getting her ending?
Or that Lyon girl from Suikoden V, who's always by your side?
To whoever that played SnowSakura, i know you were moved as well!
And dont get me started for the characters of Growlanser HoW.

Sigh.. Sometimes i get into bed, unconciously thinking that saber is right beside me in place of my pillow... Embaressing but true.. XDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby pchunter » April 18th, 2008, 4:31 am

lolipedofin wrote:LOL... i just come up with something.... We all lies and didn't put our real regrets here!!! 'Fess up people!! I know you all share this same ultimate regret!!!

hahaha... i cant deny, you hit the target. I mean who has not thought about how amazing it would be if you had a girl from anime/manga/game. Lol saber on my left, and rider on my right. Only in dreams dammit.

reality sucks.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Superflonic » April 18th, 2008, 5:27 am

inferno_flamex wrote:Sigh.. Sometimes i get into bed, unconciously thinking that saber is right beside me in place of my pillow... Embaressing but true.. XDDD

Heh, internet anonimity is great, yes?
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 18th, 2008, 5:00 pm

Superflonic wrote:
inferno_flamex wrote:Sigh.. Sometimes i get into bed, unconciously thinking that saber is right beside me in place of my pillow... Embaressing but true.. XDDD

Heh, internet anonimity is great, yes?

Heheh.. Well yeah.. But if you've seen my account name on some other forums... then you'd know about me, more or less.. Coz i use this name as pretty much all my other accounts for almost everything..

You'd know me even more IF you were in my direct list of friends/family. Coz im using the same account name here as my mail...
But i guess this mm forum is quite safe... I only know a handful of ppl that could actually be interested in VNs... No wait.. Make that 2 fingers worth. And i doubt they would go to the forums.

Back to topic...

I've only just unearthed a long long memory i've buried, i was reminded when i typed down my personal vows in another thread. I guess its a key point of my life, that completely changed the way i viewed 'love', 'relationship' and everything about girls... Its not something that i conciously remember, but i think i've always lived up to it as its scarred deep down in me.

Long story short...

We were both young. And have been childhood friends for a long time. Our moms were the best of friends, so i saw her often.. She was like a dear sister to me. Very dear.. I admit that i began to have feelings for her, but kept it quiet... For i was afraid that it would ruin our close relationship.
One day she got into an accident, and she died while on the way to the hospital. I cried, regretting that i should at least told her how i felt. I was a total emo for about a week. Refusing to talk or go to school, even considering suicide, thinking that it was partly my fault... But then her mom came and gave me her diary and told me to read it. I was shocked at her entries... I swear.

There were entries about us... Going to themepark, my birthday, shopping, outings... Along with other entries. But what shocked me most was that she wrote down tha,t she too felt something between us. But was afraid of injuring the friendship if she were to tell me the truth.

"He treated me only like a sister. So i wish that he would live to one day find his true love."

That was the sentence that cracked my heart. That stupid girl made me into a total sissy that's constantly chasing after his 'true love'... And only his true love. Whoever she may be, i donno.

But the real regret i've felt throughout this was not noticing 'us' before the accident. I regret being such a wuss at expressing my true self. I regret not doing anything for her while i still had the time.

So now im repenting what i've done wrong by upholding that one wish of hers... And by repeating this story to heartbroken people whenever im reminded of it, is also a way for me to repent. Since i think by that way im keeping her wish alive not only in myself but also others... Believing that there is SOMEONE for EVERYONE. That EVERYONE shall one day find their true love, no matter how bad the things dont work out...
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby TakaJun » April 20th, 2008, 6:25 am

Finding out eroge
TakaJun

Unread postby Zensunni » April 20th, 2008, 11:45 am

I don't regret not confessing to girls I liked. In fact I'm glad I didn't. With age and wisdom I've come to the conclusion that love is highly overrated and not something one should live for. It's perfectly fine to ignore it and fill the void with anime and games. 8)

I regret not taking school seriously, it would've made my life so much easier.
Zensunni
Addict

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 20th, 2008, 1:03 pm

Takajun wrote:Finding out eroge

How true this is... :lol:

Zensunni wrote:I don't regret not confessing to girls I liked. In fact I'm glad I didn't. With age and wisdom I've come to the conclusion that love is highly overrated and not something one should live for. It's perfectly fine to ignore it and fill the void with anime and games. Cool

Go see a doctor... Doctor, psychiatrist... anyone... Now!
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 20th, 2008, 2:35 pm

lolipedofin wrote:Go see a doctor... Doctor, psychiatrist... anyone... Now!

~Rofl...

Hmm.. Im betting no one gave this regret much thought...

"I regret that i only have 2 days of weekends" (dang... Weekend is gonna be over soon here...)

"I regret Mondays ever existed" (Barrgh... College after a weekend... Where the school is far, and the teachers dont give a damn about your grades...)
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Neofit » April 20th, 2008, 4:13 pm

Zensunni wrote:I don't regret not confessing to girls I liked. In fact I'm glad I didn't. With age and wisdom I've come to the conclusion that love is highly overrated and not something one should live for. It's perfectly fine to ignore it and fill the void with anime and games. 8)

I regret not taking school seriously, it would've made my life so much easier.

QFT

I also regret not taking school more seriously.
And not being born in a better country :(
Neofit
Posting more than n00bs

Previous

Return to General Chat