Longest RPG

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby md » April 13th, 2008, 5:03 pm

Ultima 7 + The Serpent Island.

I don't think I ever beat either without cheating.
md
Crack Addic!

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » April 14th, 2008, 9:42 am

-[J1N]- wrote:
drizzt_rocks wrote:The most i have spent on a single rpg would be around 150 on ffx for basically 100 % completion.

Oh wow damn, I must be a real noob at training my characters. FFX for me too, with 255+ hrs. I only got my Wakka to get his full sphere grid (lol @ double exp). I did manage to get my Tidus in blitzball to 99, before finding out Wakka and Brother were playable as well. Other than that, no real achievement =(.

Haha see I just won every single blitzball match so I didnt really waste any more time there than I really needed. As soon as I got Wakkas weapon I stopped playing blitzball. The most amount of time for me was that stupid stupid Chocobo race where you had to get under 0 sec for Tidus weapon and also dodging those lightning bolts for Lulu's weapon. But the lightning bolts dodging just required practice. And damn is ffx old. I cant believe we have only had 1 ff in 7 years T_T (No ffxi aint a true main ff not saying its bad or anything). Hopefully xiii comes out soon ...
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Yazan Kiriel » April 20th, 2008, 6:09 am

I played just about every game all mentioned here.

I guess not one played through Persona 3, for shame...get Persona 3 FES Coming out in a few more days, it's the original game + extras...alot of extras...like 30 hour more gameplay.

How long was the original game for me? I beaten it at 124 Hours. Should take about 100 hours or so it seems for people who beat this game without getting everything, for once the back of the box that always approx the time to beat got it wrong....the right way. It said 70 hours, which usually means 50 hours or less for me when I get everything. But damn...Persona 3 you're awesome.
Yazan Kiriel
Addict

Unread postby Einherjar » April 20th, 2008, 4:04 pm

I'll check Persona 3 when FES comes out. Just beat Mana Khemia by the way. The item hunting is so tedious yet the game is so damn good, it lasted 50 hours. I'll get back onto Tales now. 125 hours so far. Is it just me or it's just that no one play tales games? I thought they're pretty good.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 20th, 2008, 4:14 pm

Einherjar wrote:I'll check Persona 3 when FES comes out. Just beat Mana Khemia by the way. The item hunting is so tedious yet the game is so damn good, it lasted 50 hours. I'll get back onto Tales now. 125 hours so far. Is it just me or it's just that no one play tales games? I thought they're pretty good.

I got Persona 3... and i just defeated the final Boss Shadow... No wait.. slightly further than that.. Stupei just had his persona evolved.. But that was BEFORE my copy of Mana Khemia came in...

So now im playing ManaK.

Now im not sure if i can complete ManaK before my preordered copy of Persona 3 FES comes in... XDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Yazan Kiriel » April 20th, 2008, 7:54 pm

Einherjar wrote:I'll check Persona 3 when FES comes out. Just beat Mana Khemia by the way. The item hunting is so tedious yet the game is so damn good, it lasted 50 hours. I'll get back onto Tales now. 125 hours so far. Is it just me or it's just that no one play tales games? I thought they're pretty good.

Heh, Final Fantasy tends to overshadow it sadly, I myself only played Symphonia and many others tell me how great the PS2 titles are...I been buying other games I completely forgotten to get a copy last time I went.

And inferno, you're roughly half way through the game where you are right now in Persona. I suggest beating it because you can re-use your New Game+ Data for it. Not sure if FES will work with data from the previous game aside from that.

And you got Mana Khemia you say? Well goddamn typical Atlus title, I hear about it days later and now I know it's gone. When I went to get games those guys at Gamestop and Gameware all talked about it and said to me good luck finding it...jackasses. I am tempted to get the special edition box off eBay for 100 USDs lol.
Yazan Kiriel
Addict

Previous

Return to General Chat