Greetings from the other side of the internet.

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Greetings from the other side of the internet.

Unread postby Regris Kallen » June 3rd, 2005, 7:15 am

Uhm, I'd say Katchura would be more experienced than me on the subject, but I might as well throw out all the info we have anyways...

Anyways! The majority of us are members of Maidens of the Kaleidoscope forums and we've been slowly chugging away at the Touhou series of games in general.

Currently, most of our information is on the boards themselves, but we've been recently working on a wiki where we've been compiling all the information we already have, and adding more as it gets translated. Thing is, between the lot of us, none of us know a lick of code. (Least, I'm not aware of anyone being a coding expert... Aside from Daichi. >_>)

Anyways, we're primarily focusing on the Windows series games released by ZUN himself. (Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, Perfect Cherry Blossom, Imperishable Night, and recently, Phantasmagoria of Flower View) But after that's all done, we'll be focusing more on what we have for Immaterial and Missing Power and finishing that up. After that, we'll probably work on the PC-98 games for completeness. :P

Anyways, if you can help in any way, it'd be appreciated, but I'm just putting out the information so everyone can see it since Revolve has IaMP in their sights.

Anyways, thanks!
Regris Kallen
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheXev » June 10th, 2005, 6:37 am

I know I looked into hacking a few of the games myself.. and it didn?t look like something my skills are up to doing? as of right now, I don?t even have time to work on the project I?ve slatted to do, simply because I?ve been working 50 (yes, its 50 now, not 48) hours a week! :(
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Return to General Chat