Haha... April Fools or is it?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

You think Tsukihime 2 exists?

Yes
11%
No
56%
Come on guys this isn't funny. Don't mess with us.
33%

Total votes : 63

Unread postby Trail » April 4th, 2008, 3:42 pm

"They will remove the April's Fool joke from the main page\nwithin a few days, when they will release the HF installer.\n"

(yeah ok, nevermind me :P)
Trail
Might just like this board

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 4th, 2008, 9:15 pm

Ferozban wrote:so its true that they arent working on fate/stay night anymore? why would they stop? that just does not make any sense. hf is the only arc left.

some things should not made aprils fools. not funny. aprils fools should be there to be laugthed about.

While i'm not totally sure, i don't think they're stop working on it. First off, Takajun has made a statement somewhere that although he is disapoointed with the leak, he will not stop on the project, although he did admit that he lost some of his motivation....

I don't know why would they put the project status as idle, maybe, just maybe, it has something to do with the leak UBW patch earlier, or maybe because they decide to give no updates until HF is released....

I don't think they'll drop it though... That's the least possible scenario in my mind, for now or for the future, and even then, should they drop it, i think other group will probably pick where they left off and resume the work.... This game is 'that' popular.... :D
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Adamantium » April 5th, 2008, 7:13 am

Idle != (does not equal) Discontinued/stopped/abandoned. I'll admit that I was a little scared for its future, but I have faith they wouldn't completely abandon it now.

The April Fools post brings up a good point. Mirror moon has a lot of ambitious projects they've been trying to finish. While we know they wont be dropping it all for the non-existent Tsukihime 2, I imagine they've probably been looking at their work load. It's like "We just spent a lot of time with Fate/Stay Night, recently. Maybe we should put it on hold a bit to get some work done on these other projects we almost have done" In other words, perhaps they're using it as a chance to focus on getting some other stuff done first.

Or maybe they're just taking a well deserved break from all of it. Either way, I don't think we should be speculating too much. If it stays that way for a few months, then sure, but not now :P
Adamantium
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 5th, 2008, 8:05 am

I don't know about that... while i have no clue about how they work their stuff out... I think they will always treat Fate/Stay Night as their main project. It's the one with the biggest workload and the one people anticipated the most. The rest probably the work they do if they're in the mood or something they do in their "free time - working on F/SN".

Well, like i said, it's how i perceive how they work... but who knows.. maybe they do want to take some break or work on something else first.

Btw, you know how to make a crueler joke for 1st april worse than the "Tsukihime 2" one. Announce the release of Heaven's Feel final patch, but made the installer to be broken so whenever anyone downloaded it tried to open them it will say "installer is corrupt" or/and make a torrent link to the installer and have it stuck at 99.9%. After 48 hours announce it as a joke... Surely mass suicide will follow an hour afterward. I'll jump from 10th storey building myself... :lol:
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 5th, 2008, 11:20 am

lolipedofin wrote:
Btw, you know how to make a crueler joke for 1st april worse than the "Tsukihime 2" one. Announce the release of Heaven's Feel final patch, but made the installer to be broken so whenever anyone downloaded it tried to open them it will say "installer is corrupt" or/and make a torrent link to the installer and have it stuck at 99.9%. After 48 hours announce it as a joke... Surely mass suicide will follow an hour afterward. I'll jump from 10th storey building myself... :lol:

ROFL.... Damn.. Dont give em anymore ideas already.. XDDD

And a 48hours delay announcement? Thats cruel man.. Thats cruel...
48hours of ppl BEGGING why their so called 'patch' aint working in the forums...
48hours of pure... chaos..
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Previous

Return to General Chat