So how old are YOU? (Yeah, YOU!)

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby pchunter » April 15th, 2008, 6:50 pm

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:I'm going to laugh my ass off when you fail miserably at your first time.


Sex in eroge != sex in real life


not really, i mean i dont learn just from games but in school all we learned was what sex does, what you can use having sex and not having babies, what the risks are, and what the human body parts are. They simply dont teach us how to have sex. D:
User avatar
pchunter
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 155
Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 1:50 am
Location: lost in my memories...

Unread postby Ferozban » April 15th, 2008, 7:10 pm

read:

Futari Ecchi.

thats the ONLY realitic thing about the topic sex.

everything else is just nice to look at but not very realistic.
even tho' futari ecchi is mostly boring, its ment to be educative, so if your interested in learning about sex, use at least this. ^^
Ferozban
Addict
 
Posts: 77
Joined: March 23rd, 2008, 2:38 pm

Unread postby Enigma » April 15th, 2008, 7:32 pm

pchunter wrote:
Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:I'm going to laugh my ass off when you fail miserably at your first time.


Sex in eroge != sex in real life


not really, i mean i dont learn just from games but in school all we learned was what sex does, what you can use having sex and not having babies, what the risks are, and what the human body parts are. They simply dont teach us how to have sex. D:


Schools showing pornos? Awesome?
User avatar
Enigma
Addict
 
Posts: 77
Joined: May 12th, 2007, 5:07 pm
Location: United States

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » April 15th, 2008, 11:08 pm

pchunter wrote:
Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:I'm going to laugh my ass off when you fail miserably at your first time.


Sex in eroge != sex in real life


not really, i mean i dont learn just from games but in school all we learned was what sex does, what you can use having sex and not having babies, what the risks are, and what the human body parts are. They simply dont teach us how to have sex. D:


They teach you HOW to have sex in High School, when you can actually legally do it.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
User avatar
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 371
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 6:45 am
Location: Behind you with a loli

Unread postby pchunter » April 15th, 2008, 11:42 pm

uhhh 15 here is freshman in high school, and the only class for health you ever get/required during the freshman year (i took it first quarter). Unless you are talking about one of those wierd academy semester courses like Family Life that people take when dropping out after high school worth like .25 credits.

But of course i have VA education, where the parents are all too "concerned" of topics that may "corrupt" our "pure fragile" minds.


and no, they dont give porno in school (unfortunatly) all pictures are drawn. D:
User avatar
pchunter
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 155
Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 1:50 am
Location: lost in my memories...

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » April 16th, 2008, 2:04 am

Well, some highschools still do the whole "seniors take sex ed so that when they fuck, they don't make teen preggo waffles."


Wait, you live in VA? What part?
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
User avatar
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 371
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 6:45 am
Location: Behind you with a loli

Unread postby pchunter » April 16th, 2008, 5:47 am

Northern Virginia. (Fairfax County) lol... i wont give more information due to internet stalkers. D:
User avatar
pchunter
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 155
Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 1:50 am
Location: lost in my memories...

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » April 16th, 2008, 9:46 pm

No fucking way. Dude I grew up in Fairfax, but moved to Arizona my freshman year. Crazy shit. Went to Fairhill elementary, then Luther Jackson MS, and then Marshall for about 1 quarter.

Don't worry, unless you're an extremely hot girl or guy, I won't be stalking you any time soon.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
User avatar
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 371
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 6:45 am
Location: Behind you with a loli

Unread postby pchunter » April 17th, 2008, 1:35 am

dang.. oh snap, although this is sorta off topic, i live really close D: . Even if i had pictures of my(hot)self (:P jk... maybe) i wouldnt know how to post it of my noob-ular skills (notice i have no avatar). But DANNGGG, if i live on the house across the street, I would be going to Marshall lol.
User avatar
pchunter
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 155
Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 1:50 am
Location: lost in my memories...

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 17th, 2008, 2:59 am

I remembered the speaker for my school sex talk donno how many years back said this about sex... True story.


"Young boys and girls should not rush into sex. And if you watch pornography, do not be afraid to ask me for help.
It was recorded in the US police files that, according to a rapist, what drove him to sexually assult women is that he found some porno mags while he was 14.
And as he grew older, he got bored with porn and wanted to do something alittle bit more exciting everytime"

That's pretty much what she said... I SWEAR... Doubt me if u want.. But yeah. That's what the speaker said, wanting us to own up we watch porn in the school hall in front of everyone... yeah.. EVERYONE.. Teachers, principals, discipline masters, the hot girl that you secretly had ur eye on... etc.

Soo... An underage with a porn mag = serial rapist 20years down the road?

*does a quick check*
Who's the oldest here?? When was the first time u see porn?? is it 20 years ago? Are you a serial rapist??!!

Rofl..
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » April 17th, 2008, 3:21 am

pchunter wrote:dang.. oh snap, although this is sorta off topic, i live really close D: . Even if i had pictures of my(hot)self (:P jk... maybe) i wouldnt know how to post it of my noob-ular skills (notice i have no avatar). But DANNGGG, if i live on the house across the street, I would be going to Marshall lol.



Ah, well thing is, the HS I was supposed to go to by default (bus route, area, etc) was Falls Church HS, but I signed up to go to Marshall which meant I had to drive there everyday. Sucked, but I moved so meh. Still I miss the mother land. :cry: Arizona fucking sucks. So hot. No humidity. Never cold. No snow. My complete and utter antithesis.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
User avatar
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 371
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 6:45 am
Location: Behind you with a loli

Unread postby feuhrer » April 17th, 2008, 2:31 pm

19 for me rawr
feuhrer
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 31
Joined: April 17th, 2008, 3:48 am

Unread postby flurk » April 26th, 2008, 6:32 pm

i is 20 this year :(
Sir Bedevere: How do know so much about swallows?
King Arthur: Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.
User avatar
flurk
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 143
Joined: September 17th, 2007, 11:03 am

Unread postby Catastrophe » April 26th, 2008, 8:15 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:I remembered the speaker for my school sex talk donno how many years back said this about sex... True story.


"Young boys and girls should not rush into sex. And if you watch pornography, do not be afraid to ask me for help.
It was recorded in the US police files that, according to a rapist, what drove him to sexually assult women is that he found some porno mags while he was 14.
And as he grew older, he got bored with porn and wanted to do something alittle bit more exciting everytime"

That's pretty much what she said... I SWEAR... Doubt me if u want.. But yeah. That's what the speaker said, wanting us to own up we watch porn in the school hall in front of everyone... yeah.. EVERYONE.. Teachers, principals, discipline masters, the hot girl that you secretly had ur eye on... etc.

Soo... An underage with a porn mag = serial rapist 20years down the road?

*does a quick check*
Who's the oldest here?? When was the first time u see porn?? is it 20 years ago? Are you a serial rapist??!!

Rofl..


mah, it may be true.....
is the same case of the guy who shot himself while listening to "Suicide Solution" by Ozzy Osburne. it depends on how you got raised, how your parents take care and attention of your normal doing, and all that crap.

i got to see my first H anime like 5 years ago (never look for the word "anime" in kazaa) and im sure i will never take rape as an option.
and have been listening to black/death/gore/doom/thrash metal nonstop (well, kindof) for the last 3 years and i'm no thinking in making any satanic ritual.........yet :lol:
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
User avatar
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 734
Joined: December 18th, 2007, 3:40 am
Location: Trust me.... you DONT wanna know.

Unread postby Rein » April 27th, 2008, 12:53 am

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:
pchunter wrote:15, first eroge 13 (funny how i learned more about sex in the eroge game then in FLE class in school) i swear i learn more in forums like these and games like those then i do in school.


school = ph/ail.


I'm going to laugh my ass off when you fail miserably at your first time.


Sex in eroge != sex in real life



lol, oh god so true.

Though at the same time, my high school sex ed never really explained much about real-life sex either, just how it worked biologically and how to not get/make preggers :P
GG NYS edumacation :D

oh yea, and I'm 20
Existence is futile
User avatar
Rein
Addict
 
Posts: 73
Joined: March 12th, 2008, 5:27 am
Location: Somewhere around existence

Unread postby Atriel » April 27th, 2008, 2:27 am

Catastrophe wrote:and have been listening to black/death/gore/doom/thrash metal nonstop (well, kindof) for the last 3 years and i'm no thinking in making any satanic ritual.........yet :lol:


Wut? I was raping nuns after 1 month of listening to Bathory's first four albums. You are slow man.
Then came the church burning, baby killing and the let-horny-beasts-go-wild-with-priests thing. Ah yeah, can't forget about the demon summoning rituals. Of course that took me 6 grand months. :lol:


I can't remember, but if i haven't said my age yet... i'm 12. - First porn mag at 2 years old and first eroge at +9.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » April 27th, 2008, 3:35 am

Atriel...12yo? I'm calling bullshit. You're too cool to be a preteen :wink:
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
User avatar
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 371
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 6:45 am
Location: Behind you with a loli

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 27th, 2008, 8:45 am

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:Atriel...12yo? I'm calling bullshit. You're too cool to be a preteen :wink:


/facepalm...
Duhhh....

Ehem..

:roll: Yeah wadever.. 12 year olds should never use the internet... But you (Atriel)? Are an exception my friend...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread postby Atriel » April 27th, 2008, 3:39 pm

Bullshit indeed.

(12). (-) First porn mag at (2)years old and first eroge at (+9.)


It would be nice though, finding a -14 that isn't too annoying.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 27th, 2008, 3:57 pm

Atriel wrote:It would be nice though, finding a -14 that isn't too annoying.


They should at least be (i prefer females.. Although Chunky-Monkey wont mind either as long as its a hole) cute, and cuddley... Mostly sex depraved... Maybe naive (spelling?)... And loves their onii-san/senpai to bits...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron